Fat Women Are More Rude than Pretty Women

Solid analysis, OP.

I've never approached fatties IRL, but often found them to be the rude-entitled cock-blocker ones when I was hitting on their slimmer, better looking female friends.

Contrary to those experiences in real life though, the few ones that I met through OLD were always kind, affectionate and very appreciative of the attention I gave them. They always wanted to push me for a LTR, were willing to spend money on the date, and expected less than a woman of normal stature.

Having said that, some of them also had very strong mental outbursts at times when they got desperate and realized I wasn't ever going to fully commit. so it seems to be a mixed-bag.

But this could also just be my anecdotal evidence from a small sample size. I know other med-mogger like @Chinacurry were pushed into needing a psychiatrist from their bad experiences with mean fat bitches.
Nigga nobody wants your fagggoty attention get over your self

Dnr but ugly girls in general are mean even to Chad because they have a chip on their shoulder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, rubberduck and Corleone
Fuck fat bitches
yes. :chad:
kathryn hahn humping GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: mid
Throughout my life l've always found the stereotype of bitchy pretty girls and nice ugly girls to be wrong, attractive women were generally more kind and are also usually less misandrist and are often more based, likely due to them having more positive interactions with men and catty/jealous interactions from other women. This stereotype is also perpetuated by ugly/fat women as a character assassination of attractive women (female competition strategy of choice) they claim pretty women are stupid, rude, bitchy, etc so that they can use their "personality" to leverage their smv.

Mostly every rude woman I know has been fat or ugly. Done some social experiments with users on some looksmax Discords, where we impersonated a woman seeking relationship advice and eventually admit to cheating; practically every fat woman we talked to encouraged her to cheat, many admitted to cheating on their partners themself; and many even encouraged them to get her side man to beat the shit out of her husband. Mostly every attractive or slim woman called the woman a whore and ended their conversation. Anecdotally I know of many fat women IRL who have cheated on their boyfriend/husbands, I do not know many attractive or thin women who have. There are a few studies that suggest fat and less attractive women are more likely to cheat on their partners. Some evolutionary psychology/blackpill reasons for this are probably:

• Hypergamy, women seek the top man across all the categories: Looks, Wealth, Status, Personality. Attractive women can land a man who ticks all the boxes and they feel fulfilled in these relationships. Fat & ugly women will maybe land a good looking guy but he'll be broke. Or a rich guy who's ugly. Etc, and then they cheat with the other guys who tick the remaining boxes.
  • Being fat (and to a lesser extent, being unattractive in general due being too lazy to keep up skincare routine, dress stylish, etc) is a sign of poor impulse control, seeking instant gratification, fried dopamine receptors, everything that would be a sign of someone who would cheat in a relationship.

When you watch those videos on the street where they ask people to rank themselves you often see attractive women give themself a 5 or 6, and obese or ugly women giving themself a 10. They're also just rude in general, here is an interesting video below.

CrqcUzj.jpg

If you number them 1 through 5 left to right, I think most guys would agree attractiveness is 5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2
Watch the video and of course the fattest/least attractive woman expresses by far the most hypergamy of any of the women there. She repeatedly talks about how high her standards are, how tall a guy has to be to date her, etc. The two most attractive girls express more traditional values, talk about how they want a guy who cares about family, how both of them don't care about height (and the most attractive girl ends up choosing the shortest guy there).
3IPc6yt.png
uzrCCdm.png

And then we have this hypergamous ogre talking about how you need to be 6'5 chad to have a chance with her:
zfzY8c2.png

The reason for this imo is because she is insecure and knows deep down that she's going to be rejected by the guys. So she pre-emptively rejects them so she can convince herself she wasn't the one who was rejected, sort of like quitting right before you're getting fired from a job. She may also want to come across bitchy or convincing herself that she's out of those guys league, so that the apparent reason they reject her is because they are too short to date her or are below her standards; even though the real reason is because she is the fattest/ugliest woman there.

Obviously ugly women will be ruder lmao, water since testosterone increases aggression and disagreeableness while estrogen has the opposite affect, more attractive women are biologically more kind and agreeable

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Water

• +1
Throughout my life l've always found the stereotype of bitchy pretty girls and nice ugly girls to be wrong, attractive women were generally more kind and are also usually less misandrist and are often more based, likely due to them having more positive interactions with men and catty/jealous interactions from other women. This stereotype is also perpetuated by ugly/fat women as a character assassination of attractive women (female competition strategy of choice) they claim pretty women are stupid, rude, bitchy, etc so that they can use their "personality" to leverage their smv.

Mostly every rude woman I know has been fat or ugly. Done some social experiments with users on some looksmax Discords, where we impersonated a woman seeking relationship advice and eventually admit to cheating; practically every fat woman we talked to encouraged her to cheat, many admitted to cheating on their partners themself; and many even encouraged them to get her side man to beat the shit out of her husband. Mostly every attractive or slim woman called the woman a whore and ended their conversation. Anecdotally I know of many fat women IRL who have cheated on their boyfriend/husbands, I do not know many attractive or thin women who have. There are a few studies that suggest fat and less attractive women are more likely to cheat on their partners. Some evolutionary psychology/blackpill reasons for this are probably:

• Hypergamy, women seek the top man across all the categories: Looks, Wealth, Status, Personality. Attractive women can land a man who ticks all the boxes and they feel fulfilled in these relationships. Fat & ugly women will maybe land a good looking guy but he'll be broke. Or a rich guy who's ugly. Etc, and then they cheat with the other guys who tick the remaining boxes.
  • Being fat (and to a lesser extent, being unattractive in general due being too lazy to keep up skincare routine, dress stylish, etc) is a sign of poor impulse control, seeking instant gratification, fried dopamine receptors, everything that would be a sign of someone who would cheat in a relationship.

When you watch those videos on the street where they ask people to rank themselves you often see attractive women give themself a 5 or 6, and obese or ugly women giving themself a 10. They're also just rude in general, here is an interesting video below.

CrqcUzj.jpg

If you number them 1 through 5 left to right, I think most guys would agree attractiveness is 5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2
Watch the video and of course the fattest/least attractive woman expresses by far the most hypergamy of any of the women there. She repeatedly talks about how high her standards are, how tall a guy has to be to date her, etc. The two most attractive girls express more traditional values, talk about how they want a guy who cares about family, how both of them don't care about height (and the most attractive girl ends up choosing the shortest guy there).
3IPc6yt.png
uzrCCdm.png

And then we have this hypergamous ogre talking about how you need to be 6'5 chad to have a chance with her:
zfzY8c2.png

The reason for this imo is because she is insecure and knows deep down that she's going to be rejected by the guys. So she pre-emptively rejects them so she can convince herself she wasn't the one who was rejected, sort of like quitting right before you're getting fired from a job. She may also want to come across bitchy or convincing herself that she's out of those guys league, so that the apparent reason they reject her is because they are too short to date her or are below her standards; even though the real reason is because she is the fattest/ugliest woman there.

obviously lool thats what cope is

• +1