Fatcel are volcels

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
I know some Guy in my class who has a fucking chad under that >27%bf. This guy is fucking 6'3", gigantic (Broad af shoulders and prob +8" wrists), giant skull, good chin and NO UEE AT >27%BF

He's on a cut now and I can assure that there's a fucking chad incoming, like the more he lowers his bf% the more girls praise and Talk to him (I'm not even kidding on this one). When he was fucking fat Girls didn't shit on him (due to his height and size) but neither got he any attention from them.

If you are Big fatasscel, fucking cut or btfo, you never know what can be under that fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FatmanO, bassfreak and 3 others
I don't think this is news to fatcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I could never become obese even if I wanted to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mojopin
  • +1
?diet btw

• +1
If you have the height you definitely have the frame potential. Limit your meal to one large meal a day. Then just low calorie snacks like fruit or crackers.

Routinely get rid of facial bloat through intense exercise.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Man, I'd wish to wake up as a tall, robust fatcel with a great facial bone structure underneath. It'd be so easy to get lean with the knowledge and first-hand experience on dieting & nutrition that I have.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
I know some Guy in my class who has a fucking chad under that >27%bf. This guy is fucking 6'3", gigantic (Broad af shoulders and prob +8" wrists), giant skull, good chin and NO UEE AT >27%BF

He's on a cut now and I can assure that there's a fucking chad incoming, like the more he lowers his bf% the more girls praise and Talk to him (I'm not even kidding on this one). When he was fucking fat Girls didn't shit on him (due to his height and size) but neither got he any attention from them.

If you are Big fatasscel, fucking cut or btfo, you never know what can be under that fat.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Not definitely not! Even if the fatcel lose weight will have skin left over, in addition to the remaining pubic skin that shortens the penis. Many fat people do not eat as much and are full of slim people who eat a lot and do not get fat, it's all metabolism.

tfw i cut and im still truecel

• +1
Reactions: dodt
fatcel only if you're above 5' 8" at least. otherwise, not true and a cope.