Fatcels are volcels

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death

The guy has chad potential even though he's an obese landwhale. His pheno, colouring and features are all so good but obviously covered by by fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Scammer
Most of them are mentalcels with a compulsion to eat a shit-ton of food, which makes them not volcels.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Same goes for us skinnyfatcels literally the worst body type :feelswah:
Most of them are mentalcels with a compulsion to eat a shit-ton of food, which makes them not volcels.
yes binge eating and other stuff can be mental so they would be mentalcels(y)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
That's literally the definition of a volcel...

Yea but it’s not likely that they get in shape 99% of people don’t change, they were destined to a life at birth and they will live that life

Rarely do people actually ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and volcelfatcel
Yea but it’s not likely that they get in shape 99% of people don’t change, they were destined to a life at birth and they will live that life

Rarely do people actually ascend
I ascended, bhai

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
I ascended, bhai
U didn’t change anything tho, u did some gymaxing and got beginner gains and stopped acting autistic around girls

U could’ve slayed years ago but u were high inhib

I'm friends with a lot of fatcels with potential. six feet, hunter eyes, jaw potential to name a few traits. I just don't say shit so I can mog them :chad::chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
@AlexBrown84 thoughts?

I'm friends with a lot of fatcels with potential. six feet, hunter eyes, jaw potential to name a few traits. I just don't say shit so I can mog them :chad::chad::chad:
Tbh makes sense. I remembered seeing a guy with Chad potential like the one in the video I posted. Insane forward growth, mid face ratio, FWHR and PERFECT sqaure NW0 hairline. If he lost fat I guarantee you he could mog Jeremy Meeks in certain areas.

Im volcel

U didn’t change anything tho, u did some gymaxing and got beginner gains and stopped acting autistic around girls

U could’ve slayed years ago but u were high inhib
True