Father is an absolute cuck JFL

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
My father is an absolute cuck lol, idk how I’ve only just realised this. Nigga is so backwards, imagine this nigga stayed with my mom after finding out she was cheating (multiple accounts)
He found hardcore proof a few weeks after her passing. But nah if you thought this was cuckery listen to this shit. This dude paid for my cousins college, she lives in Canada btw. Nigga paid for private school for me from the ages of 9-15. (Became broke because of cuckery I’ll explain) anyways after my mom died he was trying to wife up her best friend a few weeks after JFL, nigga went on some online dating site and found a new woman(currently married to her). Nigga bought her 20k Mercedes while knowing her for a month, spent thousands on a wedding. She don’t fw me at all and my dad knows this but he keeps spitting blue pills saying “she would treat you as her own kid” JFL bitch had a problem with me before me saying a word to her. Spends more energy raising her kids than his own. Nigga can’t afford my surgeries cos he fucked up his finances. But tbh this isn’t what pisses me off most, this nigga spent more of my inheritance on this hoe than me. We had about 300k between me and my brother and this nigga decided to go on holidays n shit but couldn’t afford to fix my teeth lol (I’m wagecucking 2 jobs in summer, thanks to this nigga). Having to delay uni cos no point of going with my shark looking teeth (it would be mental torture hearing everyone fuck at night). Niggas such a cuck omd it pisses me off writing abt this 🤣, we almost lost our house cos this nigga skipped mortgage payments and had to get 25 bands from my uncle overseas. Then a brutal moment hit, this niggas asked for so much money off my uncle recently but when I mention asking him to fix my teeth my dads like “don’t be so silly, I’ll pay for your surgeries at the end of the year” niggas probs capping he’s acquired too much debt to do shit. Nigga went from making 12k monthly to 6k cos he lost his old job. He told me he’s trying to get a new one but doubt he’ll get one anytime soon. My only hope is if I talk to my uncle but luckily he will understand me because he knows wht I went through was fucked. My dad even had the nerve to ask when I’m getting a gf cos my brother had multiple when he was my age (18). How dare he ask me such a thing, HES THE REASON IM ON THIS FUCKING FORUM AND DISCOVERED THE BLACKPILL, honestly can’t wait to make more than him (gonna attend a target uni and become a software engineer or someshit n buy a bitch a whip the same day he asks for some financial help the fucking cuck)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, wollet2, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, MoggerGaston, wollet2 and 5 others
talk to the mirror or reddit confessions buddy

tell your therapist not .org nigga damn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
runs in the family

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
runs in the family
I’m the only based nigga left in my bloodline, can’t wait til I get my shi sorted. Fuck these niggas family can make or break you

• Love it
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
My father is an absolute cuck lol, idk how I’ve only just realised this. Nigga is so backwards, imagine this nigga stayed with my mom after finding out she was cheating (multiple accounts)
He found hardcore proof a few weeks after her passing. But nah if you thought this was cuckery listen to this shit. This dude paid for my cousins college, she lives in Canada btw. Nigga paid for private school for me from the ages of 9-15. (Became broke because of cuckery I’ll explain) anyways after my mom died he was trying to wife up her best friend a few weeks after JFL, nigga went on some online dating site and found a new woman(currently married to her). Nigga bought her 20k Mercedes while knowing her for a month, spent thousands on a wedding. She don’t fw me at all and my dad knows this but he keeps spitting blue pills saying “she would treat you as her own kid” JFL bitch had a problem with me before me saying a word to her. Spends more energy raising her kids than his own. Nigga can’t afford my surgeries cos he fucked up his finances. But tbh this isn’t what pisses me off most, this nigga spent more of my inheritance on this hoe than me. We had about 300k between me and my brother and this nigga decided to go on holidays n shit but couldn’t afford to fix my teeth lol (I’m wagecucking 2 jobs in summer, thanks to this nigga). Having to delay uni cos no point of going with my shark looking teeth (it would be mental torture hearing everyone fuck at night). Niggas such a cuck omd it pisses me off writing abt this 🤣, we almost lost our house cos this nigga skipped mortgage payments and had to get 25 bands from my uncle overseas. Then a brutal moment hit, this niggas asked for so much money off my uncle recently but when I mention asking him to fix my teeth my dads like “don’t be so silly, I’ll pay for your surgeries at the end of the year” niggas probs capping he’s acquired too much debt to do shit. Nigga went from making 12k monthly to 6k cos he lost his old job. He told me he’s trying to get a new one but doubt he’ll get one anytime soon. My only hope is if I talk to my uncle but luckily he will understand me because he knows wht I went through was fucked. My dad even had the nerve to ask when I’m getting a gf cos my brother had multiple when he was my age (18). How dare he ask me such a thing, HES THE REASON IM ON THIS FUCKING FORUM AND DISCOVERED THE BLACKPILL, honestly can’t wait to make more than him (gonna attend a target uni and become a software engineer or someshit n buy a bitch a whip the same day he asks for some financial help the fucking cuck)

• JFL
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
Op uses the N word way too much for my liking. Blocked.