Father Issues On Women

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
This is not actually related with father issues but more like choosing same phenotype of her father's appearence. Every stacy i know chose a guy like her father.
Even sometimes that means choosing the less attractive ones.

Have you experienced this ?

ps: i put this on looksmax because it can give you idea of choosing ltr partners by looking her descendant's apperance.
i mean let's say you have looksmaxed, you can see that the girls get attracted by you if you have the same phenotype's of her dads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Subhuman Philtrum
There is this white Stacy I love. Really need to find out information on her father to see if he is curry.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Subhuman Philtrum, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
There is this white Stacy I love. Really need to find out information on her father to see if he is curry.
dude this is for real. if you don't match that pheno, your chance is getting low and low in LTR.

Your title could be better. "Women ltr men who resemble their father" is a better title.

Apart from that your theory could hold some truth. Attraction to similiarity is legit imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Your title could be better. "Women ltr men who resemble their father" is a better title.
yeah i couldn't describe well and now i cannot edit so :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
True. I matched the girls online and they'd often commented about their fathers resembling me in some kind of way. Actually, most of the time it has been the long hair. They're sort of attracted? to features their fathers have, but this is just one type of anecdotal experience/example.

True. I matched the girls online and they'd often commented about their fathers resembling me in some kind of way. Actually, most of the time it has been the long hair. They're sort of attracted? to features their fathers have, but this is just one type of anecdotal experience/example.
even if they don't find you aesthetically pleasing they find you attractive in a sexual way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The same thing goes for men apparently they choose those who resemble their mother

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish