Kraken
Bluepilled af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
He's right tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and hebbewem
Are u bluepilled?
You're mentallyretardedpilled. Lol if you think the 60 year old man who works in college registration will give a shit if you are good looking despite your shit grades. He'll reject you as hard as if you're 4 PSL. If you're actually a legitamately deformed revolting subhuman who makes people puke when they glance at ur face, then yes it's going to decrease your chances, but not as much as a shit GPA or SAT/ACT (depends which test u use) score would. No looks cannot get you into a good college. Grades and test scores can. Listen to your father, he probably knows these things much better than you do. Good looks also doesn't improve your chances in a fist fight, foot race, or arm wrestle. Plenty of things are mostly unrelated to facial aesthics.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and hebbewem
You're mentallyretardedpilled. Lol if you think the 60 year old man who works in college registration will give a shit if you are good looking despite your shit grades. He'll reject you as hard as if you're 4 PSL. If you're actually a legitamately deformed revolting subhuman who makes people puke when they glance at ur face, then yes it's going to decrease your chances, but not as much as a shit GPA or SAT/ACT (depends which test u use) score would. No looks cannot get you into a good college. Grades and test scores can. Listen to your father, he probably knows these things much better than you do. Good looks also doesn't improve your chances in a fist fight, foot race, or arm wrestle. Plenty of things are mostly unrelated to facial aesthics.
High IQ post, ngl, I've been taking the blackpill to far I wa turning it into another cope. Thanks for telling me this, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553