FatJattMofos autism never stops to amaze me

Sorry what? Couldn't read this autistic rage.
These are phenotypes of areas. These phenotypes are literally how curries look.
well fucking good job on fingering that out what high iq you must have bro.

i legit said it already doesnt even its genetic the enviro in london is way different than in south india

I post these albinos to show how important white skin is for atractiveness and how good Indian bone structures are in some places.
lol accept this mate

stop this whole “lightskin curry is basically italian”
cope that i know you try to IMPLY

indians range from just above gooks to ALMOST below ethnic whites such as balkan whites. this is absolutely a fair description and not curry hating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
But thee albino you posted looked like shit. I'd rather be shitskinned than look like that ogre you keep posting.
no you wouldnt you cope by saying that because you dont realise how important white skin is.

jfl if you think some fucking dark ass black indian dude wouldnt benfit from his GODLY bone structure showing.

why the fuck do you think some entire 200+ million indians in the south are ignored by the whole world despite having good bones. ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE BROWN
lol accept this mate

stop this whole “lightskin curry is basically italian”
cope that i know you try to IMPLY

indians range from just above gooks to ALMOST below ethnic whites such as balkan whites. this is absolutely a fair description and not curry hating
i didnt even say that you fuckign retarded roach

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired
said it already doesnt even
Love how you try and roast @turkproducer's grammar when you can barely form a sentence of your own.

Environment only changes things long term. It's evlutionary. Didn't you learn anything in school about evolution you low IQ faggot?
why the fuck do you think some entire 200+ million indians in the south are ignored by the whole world despite having good bones. ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE BROWN
What now? Indians have good bones? Are you retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Love how you try and roast @turkproducer's grammar when you can barely form a sentence of your own.

Environment only changes things long term. It's evlutionary. Didn't you learn anything in school about evolution you low IQ faggot?

What now? Indians have good bones? Are you retarded?
Tbf indians bones are okay, in the sense that

out of jaw and chin and cheekbones, they will probably have an okay 1-2 number of these

but this guy claims indians mog europeans which is a huge cope lol. he’s just retarded, ignore

• +1

jfl.

i insulted the fact that he cant read and cannot understand my words .

its not evolutioranyu you fucking dipshit there is ZERO reason too have these fucked up ugly ass traits.

Yall notice how he always talk shit about white people meanwhile he has a morphed Sean O´pry as his profile pic.

Basically showing that he finds that white guy to be ideal.

• JFL
Tbf indians bones are okay, in the sense that

out of jaw and chin and cheekbones, they will probably have an okay 1-2 number of these

but this guy claims indians mog europeans which is a huge cope lol. he’s just retarded, ignore
keep sucking european dick

keep sucking european dick
Bro I’m not even that much european myself lol

i’m balkan/turkish and muslim, wht should i suck euro dick? i just know who’s the most attractive, robust everything for all the races. I don’t cope

Yall notice how he always talk shit about white people meanwhile he has a morphed Sean O´pry as his profile pic.

jfl i add an indian albino as my pfp a while ago you narcy coping sfcel.

confirmed psl 7 my ass you fucking subhuman recessed virgin.

its not evolutioranyu you fucking dipshit there is ZERO reason too have these fucked up ugly ass traits.
Except for the fact that it's in their phenotype? A good environment does not fix many years of bad ones from tyour ancestors.

Paging @GUTS9770

Bro I’m not even that much european myself lol

i’m balkan/turkish and muslim, wht should i suck euro dick? i just know who’s the most attractive, robust everything for all the races. I don’t cope
robust jfl . even you think they are more dominant.

lol

• Hmm...

He tried to convince me that light skinned Indian people are white, and calls me the self hating ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and turkproducer
Except for the fact that it's in their phenotype? A good environment does not fix many years of bad ones from tyour ancestors.

Paging @GUTS9770
phenotype is how they look acpording to that site . how the fuck does that mean anything about their gentics

robust jfl . even you think they are more dominant.

lol
I didn’t say whites are the most robust, if i said to say who had the best frame on average

probably eastern european’s or blacks, maybe arabs as wel

He tried to convince me that light skinned Indian people are white, and calls me the self hating ethnic
white is a color. im not saying they are european you fucking 2 iq rat

phenotype is how they look acpording to that site . how the fuck does that mean anything about their gentics
You are extremely low IQ. Phenotype is literally your genetic makeup dumbass.

jfl i add an indian albino as my pfp a while ago you narcy coping sfcel.

confirmed psl 7 my ass you fucking subhuman recessed virgin.
Apparently i am a ¨SFcel¨ for pointing out the obvious.

• JFL
He was referring to the Europeans. Do you know how to read?
even YOU think they are dominant refering to the europeans same thing you think

• Hmm...
@DarknLost s autism never stops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 685, Overjetcel299 and 1 other person
everyone please stop fighting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680, Overjetcel299 and 1 other person
even YOU think they are dominant refering to the europeans same thing you think
What are you on? I literally cannot understand what you are saying.

You are extremely low IQ. Phenotype is literally your genetic makeup dumbass.
how the fuck is it? explain to how a narrow face without a chin like a birdcel genetic trash can ever be enviroment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Dogs, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
What are you on? I literally cannot understand what you are saying.
thats because you are fucking stupid. you think europpeans are more robust and dom and what I said was that even he thinks that

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
Guess you couldnt come back with a proper response.

...was i actually right about what i said?
Brutal for u tbh
no its because you are retarded

explain to how a narrow face without a chin like a birdcel genetic trash can ever be enviroment?
Never said it can never be environment. But most people grew up in ideal environments, including Indians. At most they are bloated from high carb diet.

dumbass thinking a pfp means i think he is superior to everyone in the world

no its because you are retarded
Ironic considering most of this userbase finds you retarded.

A retard calling other people retarded. Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Never said it can never be environment. But most people grew up in ideal environments, including Indians. At most they are bloated from high carb diet.
jfl no they didnt.

most Indians grow up in a piss poor veggie enviroment

This gotta be a record or something 83 posts in a thread in 30 mins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
dumbass thinking a pfp means i think he is superior to everyone in the world
404 brain not detected. You didn't even reply to his post. How is he going to find it through all of your autistic raging messages?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Ironic considering most of this userbase finds you retarded.

A retard calling other people retarded. Just lol.
you called @TRUE_CEL s opinion wrong because the majority didnt agree before. learn how to argue first you fucking dubmass.

HUR DUR EVERYONE ELSE AGREEES MEANS ITS RIGHT.
fucking brainlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Michael Myers and Deleted member 2205
jfl no they didnt.

most Indians grow up in a piss poor veggie enviroment
You are copign extremely hard.
My cousin eats good and is still ugly. He grew up in top tier environment. Don't fall for this environment bullshit jfl.

404 brain not detected. You didn't even reply to his post. How is he going to find it through all of your autistic raging messages?
keep coping fucking gay low testosterone fag
My cousin eats good and is still ugly. He grew up in top tier environment. Don't fall for this environment bullshit jfl.
"
eats good "

jfl

you called @TRUE_CEL s opinion wrong because the majority didnt agree before. learn how to argue first you fucking dubmass.

HUR DUR EVERYONE ELSE AGREEES MEANS ITS RIGHT.
fucking brainlet
Do you truly think that people find you smarter than I am? I garuntee atleast 50% of this forum thinks you are braindead.
Also lol at bringing up late Drama. Me and @TRUE_CEL already came to an agreement.

Race wasn't even in this argument, you bring it up.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Aesthetic
there is no bullshit you idiot 99% of kids with good prenatal nutruton are born with ideal maxillas the tongue effects the maxilla.

keep coping fucking gay low testosterone fag
Cry more obese pig:lul:

Do you truly think that people find you smarter than I am? I garuntee atleast 50% of this forum thinks you are braindead.
Also lol at bringing up late Drama. Me and @TRUE_CEL already came to an agreement.

Race wasn't even in this argument, you bring it up.
you are fucking retarded i was using for reference I legit am typing all this sshit to put down some 2 iq self hating subhuman online

• Hmm...
there is no bullshit you idiot 99% of kids with good prenatal nutruton
Most American kids eat like shit. Explain why they look better than Curries?

It’s true. He even claimed he might become PSL 9 in the future a few months back.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Dogs, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
A1

this dude would look ugly as fuck with black skin itss the truth you cant deny it . with white skin you can see his fucjking HUGE CHIN and developed facial features.

inb4 etnic nose

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
It’s true. He even claimed he might become PSL 9 in the future a few months back.
I bet you 100% he's still a fatass. The only picture I've seen of him on here is him squint frauding and claiming he has hunter eyes.
View attachment 137857

this dude would look ugly as fuck with black skin itss the truth you cant deny it . with white skin you can see his fucjking HUGE CHIN and developed facial features.

inb4 etnic nose
He looks disgusting what the fuck? Just rope asap iif you think he looks good jfl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1680, Alexanderr and 1 other person
jfl

WHITE SKIN IDIOT

WHITE SKIN IDIOT

also they dont . meat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vegies
bro y u got the energy for this shit lol, just accept that you are a lightskin curry or whatever

• +1