FatLink said it's possible to make alts in .is with a VPN

The Antichrist

The Antichrist

π‹π²πšπ§ 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 π™πžπ©πšπ«
Screenshot 20240106 163807
Screenshot 20240106 164049

I'm a computer illiterate Luddite. Everytime I use a VPN to register to incel.is, my registration gets denied. How do I use a VPN to make an alt account in .is?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hook me up

You can't use a proxy to make alts on Master's websites
Just get somene else to do it for you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, hardestmfintheroom and The Antichrist
Ok. Thanks. I'll make a thread asking .org members to Make an account for me.

Just change IP by using mobile phone data lmfao

Pp

Last edited:
Just change IP by using mobile phone data lmfao
Screenshot 20240106 195652

I'll try that. Can you do me a solid and type a little paragraph to get me in? I don't want them to recognize my writing style.

View attachment 2658440
I'll try that. Can you do me a solid and type a little paragraph to get me in? I don't want them to recognize my writing style.
Write this
β€œI’m a sub 5 subhuman Dalit Curry in the west at the moment. I’m 5’3, short, recessed jaw, recessed infraorbitals & KHHV at the age of 22”

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
Write this
β€œI’m a sub 5 subhuman Dalit Curry in the west at the moment. I’m 5’3, short, recessed jaw, recessed infraorbitals & KHHV at the age of 22”
Thanks, that's very good

• +1
Write this
πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ

Last edited:
  • +1
Now I just need to come up with a cool screen name. I suspect that the mods will instantly recognize me if I use a magickal screen name, which sucks.

Nigga why would you post this publicly. Legit the second most likely place for an .is user to be jfl.

Nigga why would you post this publicly. Legit the second most likely place for an .is user to be jfl
The stupid ass mods won't detect me until I start teaching users how to use magick to get pussy.

Write this
Check out my latest thread in this jungle/dnb forum.

• +1
Write this
I made an alt in .is

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Nigga why would you post this publicly. Legit the second most likely place for an .is user to be jfl.
The mods still don't know I'm back in .is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back