Favelacels beat 18 year old degen whore to death and dump her into a lake

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
An 18-year-old girl, got brutally murdered this weekend, the crime took place this Monday morning (7), in Juatuba, in the metropolitan region of Belo Horizonte. Her body was found in the Várzea das Flores lake, in Contagem.

The victim was identified as Larissa Stephanie da Silva.

She was last seen at a nightclub in Betim. Afterwards, images recorded by the public show her being forced into a car by alleged drug dealers.

The victim was beaten to death and the body dumped in the pond.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tiku, JizzFarmer, Zelenskyiv and 27 others
LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, efidescontinuado, twojei and 10 others
Average day in Brazil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr2chef, jisko32, Autismcel and 11 others
Average hour in Brazil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr2chef, Autismcel, Clqs and 10 others
JFL Brazil is something else

• +1
Reactions: Mr2chef, Clqs, got.daim and 11 others
I'm surprised nobody fucked that dead body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr2chef, Zelenskyiv, Autismcel and 16 others
not my proudest

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Clqs, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
I mean she was also dancing half naked in a club surrounded by criminals
Why're they so violent? If me and my goons had a woman dancing for us, we'd fuck her and leave her be. That's consistent sex right there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr2chef, got.daim, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Whoring out with favela thugs you better be prepared for randomly getting killed

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Autismcel, got.daim and 12 others
dirty people

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Another corrupted, westernized twat gone. Nothing of value was lost. I feel bad for her family though, assuming they're decent people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, moredatesmorerapes, Autismcel and 14 others
They probably killed her after clapping her cheeks because of the pimp connecting with her. Every pimp in that shithole is part of a gang. Tbh, every pimp anywhere is a part of a gang. :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Glory to CCP

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Debetro, futureashtray and 3 others
Glory to CCP
If you aren't Han Chinese yourself you should not be praising the CCP. They encourage their population to look down on you as a white skinned pig to be ruled by them. If you're a nigger then they think even worse of you.

They're delusional on a mass scale, and the only real war they'll ever fight in this world is the one is the ever continuous one against the hearts and minds of their own people.

China is a paper tiger that fakes everything from their own GDP to the classification of vessels they have at sea. How many shrimp boats they have classified as destroyers would make your head spin. Then there's the munitions problem. Many of their actual military vessels aren't even outfitted properly.

All one would have to do to win a war with China is airdrop weapons into their largest province and sit back.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: robtical, romanstock, Debetro and 5 others
Blessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, panjeet currycel and 1 other person
brainwashed cunt shouldn’t have went near sub70 iq thugs

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Autismcel and murdah
If you aren't Han Chinese yourself you should not be praising the CCP. They encourage their population to look down on you as a white skinned pig to be ruled by them. If you're a nigger then they think even worse of you.

They're delusional on a mass scale, and the only real war they'll ever fight in this world is the one is the ever continuous one against the hearts and minds of their own people.

China is a paper tiger that fakes everything from their own GDP to the classification of vessels they have at sea. How many shrimp boats they have classified as destroyers would make your head spin. Then there's the munitions problem. Many of their actual military vessels aren't even outfitted properly.

All one would have to do to win a war with China is airdrop weapons into their largest province and sit back.
It's a joke I hate Chinese niggers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and Lefty Rankin
got gangraped by a bunch of sub 4 favelacels, then got disposed of because no witnesses shall be left behind
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Why're they so violent? If me and my goons had a woman dancing for us, we'd fuck her and leave her be. That's consistent sex right there.
sub80IQ, combined with cocaine+alcohol, combined with thug-culture, u dont understand the retardation of this combination.

these are the results it produces and which is why favelas simply need to be napalm-bombed.

apocalypse now napalm GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, jisko32, Imretarded? and 10 others
Deserved for being a whore

• +1
Reactions: swerve2fly
Good for them

@try2beme

• +1
Reactions: Jova
sub80IQ, combined with cocaine+alcohol, combined with thug-culture, u dont understand the retardation of this combination.

these are the results it produces and which is why favelas simply need to be napalm-bombed.

Sub 80iq and cocaine alcohol is enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and MoggerGaston
This picture will appear in a YouTube video titled "The problem of Hapa males: The second ER" with some bullshit ominous thumbnail documenting your son's early life 18 yrs from now after he committed mass murder like the supreme gentleman did.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Waste of good jb pussy smh

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
@IAMNOTANINCEL

Kf333679uhm71

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This picture will appear in a YouTube video titled "The problem of Hapa males: The second ER" with some bullshit ominous thumbnail documenting your son's early life 18 yrs from now after he committed mass murder like the supreme gentleman did.
You got your head so far up your own twisted ass after dwelling in incel echo chambers for so long that you cannot see all the hapas and full blooded Asians who are successful with women. Shit, I work with two different Taiwanese dudes each married to a couple of bangin white bitches. Just a couple of cooks.

The reason you think that way is because you're a loser. You're white I presume, and you're a loser. If you were black you'd be a loser. If you were Asian you'd be a loser. No matter what, you'd be a loser. And you'd find all sorts of hamstering explanations/copes as to why you're a loser. As a white dude it's because you're ugly or "autistic". If you were black it would be because girls are too intimidated by you or some shit. If you were Asian it would be because you're Asian. In reality though it's all just a crock of shit. The reason you're a loser and always will be is because that's what you were born to be. The reason ER was a loser was because his daddy was a weak ass simp who never lovingly beat the fuck out of him.

My son will make people like you seethe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Gengar
Shit, I work with two different Taiwanese dudes each married to a couple of bangin white bitches. Just a couple of cooks.
Probably some Slavic mail-order brides or some shit tbh they don't count.

That's what they get for getting involved with thugs :feelskek:

Probably some Slavic mail-order brides or some shit tbh they don't count.
They don't count to you of course, because you couldn't get pussy no matter what. You could look like Arvid, Chico, Solludon, The Bull, or Blackgymmaxx and it still wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. Not for you.

They're both married to American girls born and raised right here in Michigan. One's of Irish decent and I don't know about the other one.

Keep burying your head in the sand to cope with being an incel.

Adding this to my fap folder, thanks OP. :feelsokman:

>lives in China
>talks crap about China

May the CCP destroy rodents like you!

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You got your head so far up your own twisted ass after dwelling in incel echo chambers for so long that you cannot see all the hapas and full blooded Asians who are successful with women. Shit, I work with two different Taiwanese dudes each married to a couple of bangin white bitches. Just a couple of cooks.

The reason you think that way is because you're a loser. You're white I presume, and you're a loser. If you were black you'd be a loser. If you were Asian you'd be a loser. No matter what, you'd be a loser. And you'd find all sorts of hamstering explanations/copes as to why you're a loser. As a white dude it's because you're ugly or "autistic". If you were black it would be because girls are too intimidated by you or some shit. If you were Asian it would be because you're Asian. In reality though it's all just a crock of shit. The reason you're a loser and always will be is because that's what you were born to be. The reason ER was a loser was because his daddy was a weak ass simp who never lovingly beat the fuck out of him.

My son will make people like you seethe.
Teach your son to jestermaxx (dancing, singing) so he can join a k-pop band and become a k-pop idol and steal hearts around the world. DO IT NOW.

Probably? Try definitely. There's not a single puss puss that doesn't reek of fish.
In Islamic nations would she suffer the same fate for being white under sharia? Based

In Islamic nations would she suffer the same fate for being white under sharia? Based
No bhai, muzzies are cucks for whites. :feelswhy: They would probably create sharia-free zones to appease them. :feelsree:

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur