Favelacels beat 18 year old degen whore to death and dump her into a lake

No bhai, muzzies are cucks for whites. :feelswhy: They would probably create sharia-free zones to appease them. :feelsree:
U sure? Arabs woudl still enslave whites if it wasn’t for cumskin tech supremacy and economy.

One thing Islam gets right is women. I was in gym today and saw a ninja foid covered head to toe in Niquab. She was a good fat ayrab girl making sure to sweat like a pig but be covered modestly. Inshallah she may be praised by Allah

U sure? Arabs woudl still enslave whites if it wasn’t for cumskin tech supremacy and economy.

One thing Islam gets right is women. I was in gym today and saw a ninja foid covered head to toe in Niquab. She was a good fat ayrab girl making sure to sweat like a pig but be covered modestly. Inshallah she may be praised by Allah
Yes, I'm very sure. And she's still a bad muzzie foid because why couldn't she go to a women's only gym? She's just trying to score victim points.

Yes, I'm very sure. And she's still a bad muzzie foid because why couldn't she go to a women's only gym? She's just trying to score victim points.
It’s a big common gym. Nobody will look @ her sexually she’s an Arab and they are subhumans. Also she dresses like a Nazhghul from LOTR she can go where she wants and she’ll get 0 attention

It’s a big common gym. Nobody will look @ her sexually she’s an Arab and they are subhumans. Also she dresses like a Nazhghul from LOTR she can go where she wants and she’ll get 0 attention
You are severely underestimating the simping "nature" of most men. Men are very depraved, they will sexualize anything.

she had a debt of 5 pesos to pay

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
She was cute, so what a waste of genetics unfortunately..

But lucky for her that she died at 18, and will probably have a better spawn in the next universal existence, not like now in the fucking favelas (like what were the chances.. :lul:) where she might have been kept alive and be drugged, beaten, raped, and prostituted all her life by some gang there :feelshehe:

You are severely underestimating the simping "nature" of most men. Men are very depraved, they will sexualize anything.
Blud no mans looking @ ayrab foids trust me on this im a thirsty horny nigga, them hoes walk around looking like dark souls bosses ain’t nobody want that shit nigga.

White women exist thefore men will alwyas go for them over Ayrabs. Sands are worthless, even your women dress slutty sometimes, but have dogshit bodies so they get ignored. Mullatos and white women are the women men want

cartelcels and favelacels are maximum dark triad

thatll learn her i bet she wont do that again

Teach your son to jestermaxx (dancing, singing) so he can join a k-pop band and become a k-pop idol and steal hearts around the world. DO IT NOW.
No, he's a Northern Chinese. A fresh meat k-pop boy would instantly get the fuck beat out of him where my wife's from. Wouldn't be allowed in the village. My father in law would lose so much face. Girls would jeer at him and snicker behind his back calling him things like "cupcake".

My boy won't need any of that. He'll just take whatever he wants in life and steamroll anyone who gets in his way. It's already apparent that that's how he's gonna be. He's got my genes for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
she had a poor post to rep ratio on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
Blud no mans looking @ ayrab foids trust me on this im a thirsty horny nigga, them hoes walk around looking like dark souls bosses ain’t nobody want that shit nigga.

White women exist thefore men will alwyas go for them over Ayrabs. Sands are worthless, even your women dress slutty sometimes, but have dogshit bodies so they get ignored. Mullatos and white women are the women men want
Then you’re not one of the horniest, trust me. There are men that are willing to buy used panties off of any foid, feet pics etc. 🤮 This is why I say simps should be eradicated en masse.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No, he's a Northern Chinese. A fresh meat k-pop boy would instantly get the fuck beat out of him where my wife's from. Wouldn't be allowed in the village. My father in law would lose so much face. Girls would jeer at him and snicker behind his back calling him things like "cupcake".

My boy won't need any of that. He'll just take whatever he wants in life and steamroll anyone who gets in his way. It's already apparent that that's how he's gonna be. He's got my genes for sure.

Now why you wearing them funny hats while you got good hair bhai? :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Now why you wearing them funny hats while you got good hair bhai? :fuk:
Because of my French DNA. If I don't keep it down with a hat for a good part of the day, as well as sleep with one on, it will fro up like a nigger's hair. Especially in the summer time. It's the same reason black women sleep with a bag over their head for like a week after washing their hair. Grease keeps it down but I ain't into not washing my hair for a month.

Screenshot 2024 07 06 03 40 15 15

@Michael Myers
👍🏻???

Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
If you aren't Han Chinese yourself you should not be praising the CCP. They encourage their population to look down on you as a white skinned pig to be ruled by them. If you're a nigger then they think even worse of you.

They're delusional on a mass scale, and the only real war they'll ever fight in this world is the one is the ever continuous one against the hearts and minds of their own people.

China is a paper tiger that fakes everything from their own GDP to the classification of vessels they have at sea. How many shrimp boats they have classified as destroyers would make your head spin. Then there's the munitions problem. Many of their actual military vessels aren't even outfitted properly.

All one would have to do to win a war with China is airdrop weapons into their largest province and sit back.
GLORY TO THE CCP🇨🇳🇨🇳

Another corrupted, westernized twat gone. Nothing of value was lost. I feel bad for her family though, assuming they're decent people.
Her dad must be a drug cartal and mom must
Well you know it...

FBI reading this unironically push the button into Brazil (after Medina). JFL if you read all of this shit on a Friday night in your prime, what a retarded waste of time of a site filled with boring, directionless conversation that goes nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
No joke this is how Europe is starting to look like

If you aren't Han Chinese yourself you should not be praising the CCP. They encourage their population to look down on you as a white skinned pig to be ruled by them. If you're a nigger then they think even worse of you.

They're delusional on a mass scale, and the only real war they'll ever fight in this world is the one is the ever continuous one against the hearts and minds of their own people.

China is a paper tiger that fakes everything from their own GDP to the classification of vessels they have at sea. How many shrimp boats they have classified as destroyers would make your head spin. Then there's the munitions problem. Many of their actual military vessels aren't even outfitted properly.

All one would have to do to win a war with China is airdrop weapons into their largest province and sit back.
Do they really hate whites. Fuck I thought we would be great allies

Do they really hate whites. Fuck I thought we would be great allies
They hate any foreigners at the moment. They think they are the "master race". The name of their country (Zhongguo) literally translates to "Middle Kingdom", because they think they're the center of the world.

No allies in their minds. They think they're better and want to dominate everyone but they won't always say it to their faces.

Not all Chinese people are like this but it's the general consensus among most of their population.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Debetro
Shit happens. In a couple days she is just another dead whore. A statistic

sub80IQ, combined with cocaine+alcohol, combined with thug-culture, u dont understand the retardation of this combination.

these are the results it produces and which is why favelas simply need to be napalm-bombed.

apocalypse now napalm GIF
War Win GIF

You smell that gasoline scent? That burning oil singeing those nose hairs? That's napalm son, I love that sweet smell in the morning. It smells like, victory.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
every time with threads like this I say it wont make me hard, but fuck every fucking time it does. Something abt her being dead, gone like a limited edition stuff makes me horny AF

every time with threads like this I say it wont make me hard, but fuck every fucking time it does. Something abt her being dead, gone like a limited edition stuff makes me horny AF
Screenshot 20240629 154258 Snapchat

Regular shit in Brazil
What a shit country

Deeply saddened by the fact they let her off so easily I would set her ablaze for a min put the fire out repeat the entire night

Regular shit in Brazil
What a shit country
Nope she deserved everything she got she got off easy in my opinion worthless flesh

Based. Death to public degenerates!