Favorite bugs?

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
My personal favorites are antlions, red velvet mites, and water striders. When I was a kid, I'd watch antlions ensnare and eat ignorant ants.

@Vermilioncore @GabachoCopium @JudgeandJury @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, GabachoCopium and Krakowski
@Krakowski your favorites?

Jews

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, saiya_online and Deleted member 32486
bee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
ladybug

• +1
I like symbiotic bugs. Like bumblebees. I hate the vast majority of bugs. Due to them spreading parasites.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 32486
I like symbiotic bugs. Like bumblebees. I hate the vast majority of bugs. Due to them spreading parasites.
I always worry about things like ticks because I'll semi frequently hike through tall grass. I've only had one bite in the past few years though, but I'm always socked-up with long pants and boots. Mosquitos on the other hand have had their fair share of feasting on me...

I dont like bugs

• Woah
I dont like bugs
Why? I used to be terribly afraid of them, I still am a little bit, but much less. I can tolerate spiders, ants, flies, large beetles, and others. But moths, butterflies, small and flying beetles, worms, wasps, and ticks scare me.

• Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Why? I used to be terribly afraid of them, I still am a little bit, but much less. I can tolerate spiders, ants, flies, large beetles, and others. But moths, butterflies, small and flying beetles, worms, wasps, and ticks scare me.
I live in the middle of the desert, most bugs here are very scary and dangerous.

• Woah
What is the most dark triad bug?
Scorpions are extremely dark traid, they are very common here where I live. So yes scorpions are the most dark traid bug

• +1
Praying Mantis Albuquerque NM

I find mantises to be really mogger tbh, one of the apes insects. unless it's a tarantula most bugs get eaten alive

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Kamui, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Ladybugs.
Dragonflies
butterflies

• +1
I always worry about things like ticks because I'll semi frequently hike through tall grass. I've only had one bite in the past few years though, but I'm always socked-up with long pants and boots. Mosquitos on the other hand have had their fair share of feasting on me...
even flies can give u parasites. be careful

• Hmm...
I only ever see them at work and around dead animals so I think I'm alright.
U live in a big city? I live in a town, with woodland around, alot of flies here. Be careful of mosquitoes aswell. If they suck an LGBT person, and then suck you, you might get parasites due to the LGBT person blood from the mosquito

• Hmm...
U live in a big city? I live in a town, with woodland around, alot of flies here. Be careful of mosquitoes aswell. If they suck an LGBT person, and then suck you, you might get parasites due to the LGBT person blood from the mosquito
I live in a town close to a big city. There aren't a lot of flies, but there's plenty of woodland and big hills. What parasites would you get from fag blood?

I live in a town close to a big city. There aren't a lot of flies, but there's plenty of woodland and big hills. What parasites would you get from fag blood?
Toxiplasma gondii, several intestinal parasites, monkeypox, worst case hiv/aids, malaria

• Hmm...
Ants if you can call them bugs. As a kid I would put my hand on trees to make the ants crawl on my hand it was really enjoyable I even find myself doing it if I’m alone and really bored in public

• Woah
centipede

• +1
Honey bees and butterflies 🐝 🦋

• +1
Labia bugs are extraordinary survivors and how they live, under the labia lips of a warm wet vagina, makes them even more amazing.

• Woah
I just like lady bugs. Bugs life type shit