FDS is on a roll to get dickcels. Dickcels stay out of this thread and their sub for your sanity pls.

7 is average for sluts. It’s big for normal women
average woman is a slut, the nice girls and the sluts are the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and fogdart
BRUTAL LMAO
Too brutal

63BE567D 68C7 4CA6 8ACB BC07B83942E9

"agree that height, shoe size, hands, are not a good indicator of penis size"
giga lifefuel
Yup. Surprisingly, a lot of women say that their tall hook ups have had small penis. It may be because of body proportions tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
It is ridiculous that they constantly try the black pill, and then say that incels are wrong.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
7 is average for sluts. It’s big for normal women
I always thought, based on the stats, that 7 inches was pretty rare, but speaking to my gf she told me that really big dicks, even like 8 inches are pretty common, and there's many many of them out there.

So I think it doesn't make that much difference whether u talking a slut (>15 body count) or normal girl, all will have been exposed to the big ones, and that's why no guy with less than 7 inches, and mainly it's the girth (too long can hurt cervix, but really fat and stretching out pussy is a pain foids love), should consider being in LTR because the foid will always look down on u and compare u to bigger guys.

And ofc guys with bigger than 7 inches will never be in LTR cos they're too busy slaying

you want to take them serious but they always talk out of their ass

most reddit subs are shit tier

I always thought, based on the stats, that 7 inches was pretty rare, but speaking to my gf she told me that really big dicks, even like 8 inches are pretty common, and there's many many of them out there.

So I think it doesn't make that much difference whether u talking a slut (>15 body count) or normal girl, all will have been exposed to the big ones, and that's why no guy with less than 7 inches, and mainly it's the girth (too long can hurt cervix, but really fat and stretching out pussy is a pain foids love), should consider being in LTR because the foid will always look down on u and compare u to bigger guys.

And ofc guys with bigger than 7 inches will never be in LTR cos they're too busy slaying
Women cannot accurately tell the size of a penis, and men lie about the size of the cock.
Take a banana and try to tell how big it is, you will probably miss it

As someone has already mentioned, women are shit at guessing dick sizes. They always overestimate by 1 or 2 inches. Also, guys with bigger dicks are more likely to be confident and promiscuous. Even with that said, I still think small dicks are as common as big dicks. Almost every girl who has multiple partners, has encountered a below average penis in her life. Just hope that you’re not the smallest or among the smallest. If you have a decent size then focus on improving other areas of your life.

read this

As someone has already mentioned, women are shit at guessing dick sizes. They always overestimate by 1 or 2 inches. Also, guys with bigger dicks are more likely to be confident and promiscuous. Even with that said, I still think small dicks are as common as big dicks. Almost every girl who has multiple partners, has encountered a below average penis in her life. Just hope that you’re not the smallest or among the smallest. If you have a decent size then focus on improving other areas of your life.

read this

This kind of shit makes me rage

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart
Why are you a dickcel? What’s your size no homo?
Idk girth or width but length is 16cm max BPL, or if not hard then it's pretty tiny jfl

• +1
I am so thankful for my 6 incher with good girth srs

but on another note, if you even need 'strategy' as a woman then it's over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, datboijj and fogdart
Idk girth or width but length is 16cm max BPL, or if not hard then it's pretty tiny jfl
16cm is not bad actually. Focus on lasting longer, having firmer erections and making her orgasm till she taps out. 18cm length btw.

16cm is not bad actually. Focus on lasting longer, having firmer erections and making her orgasm till she taps out. 18cm length btw.
Man I just saw Chris Evans dick (captain America), it's really thick so now I know why he slays so much in LA (used to think it was fame and status) and also why he is never in an LTR...

• JFL
Man I just saw Chris Evans dick (captain America), it's really thick so now I know why he slays so much in LA (used to think it was fame and status) and also why he is never in an LTR...
Women only see your dick after they have vetted that they like you. Chad with average dick > normie with big dick

Women only see your dick after they have vetted that they like you. Chad with average dick > normie with big dick
What about big dick energy ?

FDS are a subreddit full of toxic feminist gold diggers, no self respecting man wants them, especially not the men that they desire.

Those women think that looksmaxxing and getting a worthless degree in the liberal arts entitles them to a multi millionaire who will be able to reach their really high standards. Even if such men exist, they wouldn't want such women when they can get much younger and better looking women who aren't trying to screw them over for their money.

Women forget that high value men care about far more than just looks, and that such men have so many options that they don't want a crazy woman who has the potential to make their life a living hell.

Using FDS as an example is a bad idea because the vast majority of women aren't like that.

It is very bad to generalize when talking about women because they're not all the same, some are gold diggers, some have extremely high standards, some are slutty, some are ugly, some are good looking, some care only about looks, some care about more than looks, some don't care about height (while some do), some want muscular men, some don't care that much about muscles, and so on.

The manosphere (MGTOW, red pill, black pill, incels, PUAs and so on) generalize all the time whenever they talk about women, and toxic women (Feminists, FDS, and so on) do the exact same when talking about men. Each group claims to be different from one another but they are lying to themselves, all those groups are toxic to a certain extent. Some groups may offer some valuable knowledge for who they are trying to help but at the same time, they spread lies and false beliefs to their audience and people who trust them believe nearly everything that they say. That is one of the dangers of ideologies like the black pill, MGTOW, feminism, FDS and PUA.

Each group has some truths attached to it, but overall, it does more harm than good by spreading lies that have a negative impact on people's lives by making them believe things that aren't true. And when you become so attached to the ideology, it becomes like a cult, and you stop being able to think for yourself. It's important to question the source of the information before believing in it, otherwise we risk becoming the puppets of the ideology that we trust. Both men and women are guilty of making this mistake and each group thinks that it is 100% right about everything, this created a divide, not only between the groups but between each group and the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 6273, fogdart and 2 others
Also, beauty is subjective to a certain extent.

People who are better looking appeal to a larger number of people but they don't appeal to everyone in the world, so although good looks give you more opportunities to succeed with the opposite sex, it doesn't mean that you need to be perfect to have some success, it's just that those who are closer to that level of perfection will have more options.

Not everyone has the same standards, and that is true for both men and for women. It's not a coincidence that every time we do a poll about a woman's attractiveness most users have different scores from one another. Even though, when comparing a woman who is way better looking than another, most guys here will agree on who is better looking, not everyone will agree on the exact same rating. And not everyone will agree on what they find the most attractive about her.

So, since beauty is so subjective when talking about women, then the same can be said about women who judge men's attractiveness, for some, his physique will be an important factor, while for others it won't. But of course, again, if you compare 2 men with a very big difference in looks, most women will vote for the same man. But when asked what is most attractive about him, they'll all have different reasons and when comparing 2 men of a much smaller difference in looks, most women will not be able to agree on who is the most attractive between the 2 men.

So, sure a 6 foot 5 man is more attractive than a 5 foot 5 man, and a muscular man is more attractive than a fat man, and a normal man is more attractive than a disfigured man. But at the same time, not all women will aim for the same exact details. Not all women need a man who is 6 foot 5, a multi millionaire, has a big dick, and a charming personality, although those qualities would make him appeal to a much larger number of women, it isn't a requirement.

The only requirements to succeed with women are:

1) Have beauty standards that match your beauty level
2) Don't be fat
3) Don't be homeless
4) Don't be disfigured (at least have average looks)
5) Talk to as many women as possible, as often as possible and ask them out

Self improvement (looksmaxxing or otherwise) will only help you to gain access to a larger quality and quantity of women, it is not required to succeed at the start unless you're missing one or some of the requirements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and fogdart
Also, beauty is subjective to a certain extent.

People who are better looking appeal to a larger number of people but they don't appeal to everyone in the world, so although good looks give you more opportunities to succeed with the opposite sex, it doesn't mean that you need to be perfect to have some success, it's just that those who are closer to that level of perfection will have more options.

Not everyone has the same standards, and that is true for both men and for women. It's not a coincidence that every time we do a poll about a woman's attractiveness most users have different scores from one another. Even though, when comparing a woman who is way better looking than another, most guys here will agree on who is better looking, not everyone will agree on the exact same rating. And not everyone will agree on what they find the most attractive about her.

So, since beauty is so subjective when talking about women, then the same can be said about women who judge men's attractiveness, for some, his physique will be an important factor, while for others it won't. But of course, again, if you compare 2 men with a very big difference in looks, most women will vote for the same man. But when asked what is most attractive about him, they'll all have different reasons and when comparing 2 men of a much smaller difference in looks, most women will not be able to agree on who is the most attractive between the 2 men.

So, sure a 6 foot 5 man is more attractive than a 5 foot 5 man, and a muscular man is more attractive than a fat man, and a normal man is more attractive than a disfigured man. But at the same time, not all women will aim for the same exact details. Not all women need a man who is 6 foot 5, a multi millionaire, has a big dick, and a charming personality, although those qualities would make him appeal to a much larger number of women, it isn't a requirement.

The only requirements to succeed with women are:

1) Have beauty standards that match your beauty level
2) Don't be fat
3) Don't be homeless
4) Don't be disfigured (at least have average looks)
5) Talk to as many women as possible, as often as possible and ask them out

Self improvement (looksmaxxing or otherwise) will only help you to gain access to a larger quality and quantity of women, it is not required to succeed at the start unless you're missing one or some of the requirements.
I agree with this but why haven't you applied it to get a GF?

I agree with this but why haven't you applied it to get a GF?
From 2015 to 2020, I didn't understand any of this, I didn't know that my looks were enough to get me laid and to get me a good girlfriend, so I constantly searched for answers to my questions on the internet, and I was lazy, I didn't put in the work required to improve myself or if I did, it wasn't for long enough periods of time to see good results. I let online ideologies like MGTOW and black pill influence my way of thinking and my self confidence and that limited me. The biggest limits that I had were those I set upon myself.

I say this because I very well could have gone out to bars and clubs since the age of 18 in 2016, and if I had gone twice a week, it is guaranteed that I would have succeeded eventually, but I didn't believe that it was possible, I always told myself I wasn't good enough to get what I wanted and for a long time, my standards were extremely high compared to my looks level and I didn't even realize it. I had many opportunities even though I almost never left my room but I let those opportunities go to waste. Even when some hotter women wanted me, I felt too shy, and when the uglier ones wanted me, I felt like they were too below men, like I was out of their league. I acted like I didn't care about women but often times I would find myself trying to find answers on how to succeed with women so I was lying to myself, I was acting like a volcel when in reality, I wanted to be with women, hence the name "copingvolcel".

Then, when I realized all of this, it was too late, the quarantine happened and I was unable to meet women because all the events disappeared, everyone started wearing masks when out in public, schools became exclusively online, and all the bars, clubs and restaurants in my area were forced to close.

I know that some will then point towards online dating but the problem with that is that I only get 2 likes per day when I use my best pictures (which aren't the ones from my rating thread of course), some of the girls who like my profile look ok, but most are fat and not what I'm looking for, a lot are just looking for a relationship and those are not women I would ever want as a girlfriend, and anyways, Tinder is the worst place to find a girlfriend, it's much better for hookups.

So, the way I see it, whether I improve myself or not right now, when the pandemic will be over, I will be able to get laid or get a good girlfriend and my success will be far better than what I could get right now on Tinder. And if I improve myself, my success with women will be even better because I'll have even more to offer them than before.

My main priorities right now are as follows:

1) Bodybuilding (lifting 4-5 times per week on an upper lower program + caloric surplus + adequate sleep)
2) Guitar practice (2-4h/day in free online classes and learning songs)
3) Computer programming (2-4h/day in free lessons on youtube)
4) Piano practice (2-4h/day in learning songs online)

And I start school again in late August where all my classes will be focused on computer programming which will give me a job in that field 3 years later.

bbc always win