FDS ROASTIE DROPS CRANIOFACIAL BLACKPILLS [GTFIH] [FORWARD GROWTH] [MEWING]

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver

she said she's new but I wonder how far down the rabbit hole she goes... scary shit i don't want my culture appropriated by these whores who couldn't sound more postprime soy ipa drinking millennials if they tried.
@TsarTsar444
@Knight
@Chad1212
@AscendingHero
@Adriana Lima
@eyelidcel
@zikzog
@cube
@Fatsofag
@thickdickdaddy27
@BIGDICCJIM
@zikzog
@TraumatisedOgre
@kjsbdfiusdf
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Bitch
@Toska
@MarkCorrigan
@Original

@Idfkbruh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11610 and 22 others
true + sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 11292
don't read fds tbh all the women are post wall hags

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, thecel, Deleted member 4804 and 9 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, fogdart, noodlelover and 15 others
Fds

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daydream, LooksmaxxHopeful, Albeacho and 16 others
If only I found out about mewing 10 years ago things could have been different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Mexicanboi, deadend and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
Even back when I had a narrow palate I had upturned eyes, whoever wrote that is very stupid.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 4804
"Forward grown jaws give straight noses"

Oh if only that was true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 11292, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
jfl if you believe this isnt some LARPing specopscel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person

Oh if only that was true
what she meant was that your tongue posture and by extension jaw posture and nosebreathing during ur development, will influence your maxilla to grow forwards rather than downwards where your nose would follow suit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Mexicanboi and SubhumanCurrycel
what she meant was that your tongue posture and by extension jaw posture and nosebreathing, will influence your maxilla to grow forwards rather than downwards where your nose would follow suit.
I do have proper forward growth butt my nose is still gigadownwards grown and hooked

Mr. Jawline himself literally 90 degree gonial angle, Steve motherfucker.

Women are too retarded to realize it's all genetics and that your nose could be crooked as fuck but youre forward grown :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mexicanboi, ManzareK and SubhumanCurrycel
I do have proper forward growth butt my nose is still gigadownwards grown and hooked
posture alone cannot override genetic truths. ex. caucasoid noses being straight and thin and shitskin noses being wide and downturned.

• +1
Reactions: deadend and SubhumanCurrycel
what she meant was that your tongue posture and by extension jaw posture and nosebreathing during ur development, will influence your maxilla to grow forwards rather than downwards where your nose would follow suit.
I have a lot of downward growth and an upturned nose

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 11292
none of those girls on that sub are prime JBs so take what they say with a grain of salt

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Elvisandreaa, Looks234 and 5 others
jfl no female goes this much indepth regarding skull shapes, has to be one of u fucks larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Lawton88, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
jfl no female goes this much indepth regarding skull shapes, has to be one of u fucks larping
there's a femcel looksmaxxing reddit and there are foids on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 11292
there's a femcel looksmaxxing reddit and there are foids on here
r/vindicta, tbh it was mostly softmaxxes and body halo, and it went private a few months ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, eyelidcel and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 11292
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
s
r/vindicta, tbh it was mostly softmaxxes and body halo, and it went private a few months ago
stumbled across it before IWH got nuked, better than makeupmaxxing I guess though.

• +1
Scrolled for just a second, Just a bunch of subpar bitches that can't keep chad. You telling me Incels and normies can't at least get these bitches? There's literally enough whores here for every less than chad men, LTBs and lower mostly. They think the can cope their way to stacy but it's over for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 11292
Scrolled for just a second, Just a bunch of subpar bitches that can't keep chad. You telling me Incels and normies can't at least get these bitches? There's literally enough whores here for every less than chad men, LTBs and lower mostly. They think the can cope their way to stacy but it's over for them.
users here are better looking

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
This is one of the only bitches I found on VRM that I would fuck on there and it's only because she looks prey to me:p
Whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 2729, fogdart and 1 other person
Why did trufemcels get banned tho. It was fun reading about 2/10 ethnic whores feeling entitled to 9/10 Nordic Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, diggbicc, eyelidcel and 1 other person
Why did trufemcels get banned tho. It was fun reading about 2/10 ethnic whores feeling entitled to 9/10 Nordic Chad.
balance

I thought women were immune to everything.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
would ltr
Unironically currys have good bones but typically bad eye areas. the rest of her face is actually pretty good but her orbitals are huge and that fucks her over.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 11292 and Deleted member 9670
Unironically currys have good bones but typically bad eye areas. the rest of her face is actually pretty good but her orbitals are huge and that fucks her over.
her tits are huge

curry milkies :p:p:love::love::love:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, eyelidcel and Deleted member 11292
her tits are huge
I know right, that's the reason I'm coping for her. I'd put a paper bag over her head and suck on her titties NGL to you.

• Love it