FDScels claim to want to date their looksmatch, yet say that men shame them for doing so. They're probably overestimating their looks level.

Are these foids actually dating their looksmatch?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Reminds me of that Ashkenazi FDS/Vindicta foid I talked to while larping as an MtF before being kicked out by the mods :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In case the cucks delete their posts:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, LooksOrDeath, Romeo1111 and 5 others
Tagging people from the last Reddit dating thread:
@Enfant terrible @ChristianChad @n0rthface @the BULL @traveler @LightSkinNoob @Ada Mustang @StuffedFrog @eduardkoopman @ifyouwannabemylover @ConspiracyTheory @Romeo1111 @LooksOrDeath @5ft1 @john2 @bwrauycnee @SendMePicsToRate @cloUder @aBetterMii @ropemax @Anstrum95 @6.5PSL @gobi @galego123

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and n0rthface
Is my ex my looksmatch or above or below?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Tagging people from the last Reddit dating thread:
@Enfant terrible @ChristianChad @n0rthface @the BULL @traveler @LightSkinNoob @Ada Mustang @StuffedFrog @eduardkoopman @ifyouwannabemylover @ConspiracyTheory @Romeo1111 @LooksOrDeath @5ft1 @john2 @bwrauycnee @SendMePicsToRate @cloUder @aBetterMii @ropemax @Anstrum95 @6.5PSL @gobi @galego123
Can I please be taken off this list this like a news letter I do not want

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aBetterMii, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
Can I please be taken off this list this like a news letter I do not want
You participated in the last Reddit dating poll so I just tagged any non-greycel who voted. Sorry man.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and StuffedFrog
men and women do this which is why looksmatching is a flawed concept

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
True Looksmatch doesn't exist.

• Love it
Reactions: Trickane
females over estimate their looks especially at 25 + when they think they are hitting their prime years but its behind them

prime female are like 18 to 21 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and ConspiracyTheory
That's literally the exact opposite of reality :hnghn:

• +1
Do what, want to date their looksmatch and get shamed?
overestimate or underestimate their looksmatch
although there are obviously non looksmatched people like say blackops2cel and adriana lima, when it comes to people 6-7.5/10, looksmatching is much more subjective because no 2 people look alike unless they are twins

• +1
like if some girl gets rated a stacylite by 5 users and then a MTB by another 5 users. how is she supposed to know who her looksmatch is?

• +1
Me tbh I think irl both genders overestimate their looks. It’s a natural coping mechanism for being unattractive- but if I had to say I’d say women overestimate their own looks more than men

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Xangsane and Deleted member 17763
@Xangsane respond dm

• +1
Db548e53abf37cd837628b040fedc365
India Eisley cropped

this is a girl that has been rated mtb on looksmax before btw :feelskek: so that means that guys rated mtn on looksmax think this is their looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aBetterMii, Deleted member 17763 and 2 others
like if some girl gets rated a stacylite by 5 users and then a MTB by another 5 users. how is she supposed to know who her looksmatch is?
You’re 100% a female but you’re right. This forum consists mainly out of super ugly indians or super ugly white losers. Dont listen to them lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Trickane
HTB-stacylite
COPE. mogs most women ive ever seen. mogs most models too.
great collagen (she's 25 in those pictures)
north atlantid coloring
short cute midface
large feminine eyes, high strong feminine brows
heart shaped face and long healthy hair
literally zero failos besides the slight bump on her nose, she is stacy
by your logic you would mog her since you're rated chad, but she mogs you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Stacy lite for girl in that picture.

Stacy lite for girl in that picture.
@Xangsane if that girl isn't stacy, show examples of true stacies (not gigastacies like adriana lima)

• JFL
@Xangsane if that girl isn't stacy, show examples of true stacies (not gigastacies like adriana lima)
melodie monrose
jasmine tookes
winnie harlow
yasmeen ghauri

Screenshot 2022 03 12 220231

Also a stacy, body makes up for the face.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and one job away
COPE. mogs most women ive ever seen. mogs most models too.
great collagen (she's 25 in those pictures)
north atlantid coloring
short cute midface
large feminine eyes, high strong feminine brows
heart shaped face and long healthy hair
literally zero failos besides the slight bump on her nose, she is stacy
by your logic you would mog her since you're rated chad, but she mogs you
From the pics I saw xangsane mogs her. Xangy Just looks too boyish. But you never know when you have a real xangsane infront of you or a counterfeit.

melodie monrose
jasmine tookes
winnie harlow
yasmeen ghauri
540929 500w

India Eisley cropped

she clearly fogs this girl :feelskek:
rounder narrower daintier chin
more feminine gonial angle
less upper eyelid exposure, less deep set eyes
narrower rounder hairline
narrower non man jaw
more positive canthal tilt and larger eyes
shorter midface, just more neoteny all around
and the OBVIOUS things like coloring and hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Xangsane
Reminds me of that Ashkenazi FDS/Vindicta foid I talked to while larping as an MtF before being kicked out by the mods :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In case the cucks delete their posts:
View attachment 1611496

mirin how they completely hijacked all of our lingo and talking points and dyed it pink :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 14905 and Xangsane
From the pics I saw xangsane mogs her. Xangy Just looks too boyish. But you never know when you have a real xangsane infront of you or a counterfeit.
"boyish"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
not a masculine feature on her face

• JFL
The face of FDS femaledatingstrategy

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
For a normal woman in 2022, getting in a relationship with a guy who’s her looksmatch or slightly above is easy as hell, so any girl who ends up on fds is definitely giga overrating herself or has egregious red flags that scare every guy away. Probably both for most users

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Xangsane
imo men and women overate themselves so much, there are some guys and girls that actually know there worth and some even think there uglier than they are, when I have met the most attractive girls they have been more shy and not confident in there looks while girls below average thinks they are a queen, guys think they are super good looking but in reality they are just insecure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yliaster and Trickane
I'll date my looksmatch but my looksmatch doesn't want me

• +1
females over estimate their looks especially at 25 + when they think they are hitting their prime years but its behind them

prime female are like 18 to 21 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Some women, especially ethnic women, seem to look better around 25 than 21, from what I've observed

overestimate or underestimate their looksmatch
although there are obviously non looksmatched people like say blackops2cel and adriana lima, when it comes to people 6-7.5/10, looksmatching is much more subjective because no 2 people look alike unless they are twins
I see, so would you say around the 6 - 7.5/10 range they tend to be a little less looksmatched?

Exactly. Winona Ryder here got these votes:

You've seen me before...
Never know when we are talking about you lol.

You could be larping as a 3 legged African clown for what I know

• JFL