Fear not fear, but cautioned of fear mongers

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
A bully uses fear to control and for personal gratification. To a bully, it's an incredible feeling to watch the little guy squirm like a little bitch. "FEE FI FO FUM! I smell a homo!" The bully pushes the little man down.

He struggles against the FEAR the bully is projecting and says, "I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong." But ugh, that was a wrong choice of words.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Now, even more angered at such audacity the little man had by talking back, he was ready to split some heads.

"Please don't hit me no more, I-I'll suck your dick." Ugh. The poor little liberal guy gave up on his manhood and did what any woke woman would do in this situation when dealing with such fear.

"You fucking faggot! How dare you say that! Don't you have a hot girlfriend who was born with a vagina?"

"Yeah, um, so, okay, I'll cuckold her to you."

"Wrong answer. I'm taking her from you. You don't deserve such. I decide what you deserve. Muahahaha."

Ugh, such a sad reality for both of them. And that girlfriend, who was born with a vagina, has no idea what the fuck happened, has been brought into the middle, and will be used to control the other guy with fear better.