Feasted for 5 days, my results

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
After the first day i didnt even felt the need to eat, i was always bloated. Last night i got hallucinations after seeing a picture of H.P lovecraft. After that i tried to stand up and blacked out. I woke up 30 minutes later. As soon as i was in my bad i felt the urge to throw up. In the end i ate 3 slices of bread to avoid throwing up. But i will feast longer. I need to Leanmaxx and get that HGH.

Also i guess that i got cancer, i there blood in my spit. And my hair is falling out at the rate, that the hair was falling out from the chernobyl workers

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Also i guess that i got cancer, i there blood in my spit. And my hair is falling out at the rate, that the hair was falling out from the chernobyl workers
no youre just retarded. fall for fasting meme and not eating anything for 5 days. enjoy your low collagen and falling hair. There should be an iq test before joining

• Hmm...
no youre just retarded. fall for fasting meme and not eating anything for 5 days. enjoy your low collagen and falling hair. There should be an iq test before joining
What’s this guy talking about? He fasted or feasted?

• Hmm...