feds did a sweep

Suns9999

Suns9999

Diamond
does anyone have girls that dress extremely slutty on their uni campus especially at night. i swear i come in here almost every day and the uni thots are always wearing the most scrumpdillyicious outfits you’ve ever laid your eyes on. man i sure hope no touch deprived blokes sprinting up behind while their walking back to their dorm going 15 miles per hour and MQODIFJSLAUVDKSOQGWJDN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, DarkTriadBeliever and greycel
they all wear that same pink fairy dust smelling fragrance. literally copy and paste thots everywhere

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Everything I look at these women, I try to envision them with their child

I just can't see a mother in a whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Schizotypalcel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I haven't touched a college campus since 4 years ago, but I don't doubt that they dress like whores, they're hoping to score a chad during the night time

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
mannnn the way those curvatures in look them bright red form fitting dresses making their ass cheeks accentuated to the max will have you slobbering like a fucking retard

I haven't touched a college campus since 4 years ago, but I don't doubt that they dress like whores, they're hoping to score a chad during the night time
what? no, man you’ve got it all wrong. they dress up and get dolled up to look good for themselves and themselves only without the intention of sexually attracting anyone at all and you’re a prejudiced misogynistic bigoted incel if you think otherwise :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: matka and DarkTriadBeliever