Feel depressed and unmotivated after I taken topless gym selfie

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I’ve just taken gym selfie first time in months just after my lower workout and I’m so disappointed how my body looks not in those photos but how I was looking in the mirror. Should I just take the roids because building it up naturally never worked for me.

IMG 5959
IMG 5960

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 27452
Lol literal 0 change tf have u been doing OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 28774 and Krakowski
Nice body. But can you do me a favor and sell those fucking pants, or should I say leggings?

Framelet it's over

Yep roids asap
Cope. Because dude is fat.

I’ve just taken gym selfie first time in months just after my lower workout and I’m so disappointed how my body looks not in those photos but how I was looking in the mirror. Should I just take the roids because building it up naturally never worked for me.

View attachment 2290523View attachment 2290524
Get to 10% bodyfat.
No one looks good in pics. Being an 18% bodyfat fatty

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and chrisN
Maybe try actually working hard and training to failure everyday and eat your body weight in protein before roiding

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Average 8-12 reps enjoyer

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, Deleted member 21863, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Just going through this now lol depend on lot of factors like lighting water retention angles etc

I’m actually 14-15% bodyfat 🤣
Massive cope.
I see the pic.
You are 20% bodyfat ranges.
I am around 13% bf, and i have shredded abbs. While your abbs region, is layer of fat.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 23558
I would feel depressed and unmotivated too.

Do a SARM cycle and see if it helps. I will assume you are training and eating in a reasonable and effective way.

You have a thick layer of fat, I'd get rid of that first and then start training with a proper diet very high in meat. There's no reason to ever have that much bodyfat, and no bulking isn't a valid reason.

You still have a long way to go but don't just give up yet.

Train and eat better.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Your body still look like shit bro ngl. But trust me, your body is still mogs 90% of population. Majority of people are either skinny fat or fat fuck. Just keep going brother..

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and RealLifeJoker
If you aren’t slaying irl you are probably autistic
I was until I was 26, had sex only twice and haven’t had sex since 2 years ago so what do you think?

Your body still look like shit bro ngl. But trust me, your body is still mogs 90% of population. Majority of people are either skinny fat or fat fuck. Just keep going brother..
This is less than 2 months ago when I’ve done the half marathon. You’d assume that I have a half decent frame under those clothes.
IMG 5973

• Love it
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
I’m actually 14-15% bodyfat 🤣
Lol the delusion is strong here boyo. You're at least 20%

Your retarded app means nothing: I mog you to oblivion in muscle mass and definition and I'm probably 12-13% bodyfat with shredded abs and stomach veins.

That's OK though, most people vastly underestimate their actual bodyfat level.

Last edited:
I will assume you are training and eating in a reasonable and effective way.
open the eyes. The dude his diet, is for sure shit. Dude is 20% bodyfat ranges. WAAYYYY to fat.
You have a thick layer of fat, I'd get rid of that first and then start training with a proper diet very high in meat. There's no reason to ever have that much bodyfat, and no bulking isn't a valid reason.

Your retarded app means nothing: I mog you to oblivion in muscle mass and definition and I'm probably 12-13% bodyfat with shredded abs and stomach veins.

based. i agree.

cope machine results.
i was on such a machine, and it put me at 4% bodyfat. Which is way of. since I am above 10% bodyfat, I think.
pics mogg cope machines. dexa is somewhat decent-ish

I was until I was 26, had sex only twice and haven’t had sex since 2 years ago so what do you think?
Should go out touch some grass instead of making dumb threads here

This is less than 2 months ago when I’ve done the half marathon. You’d assume that I have a half decent frame under those clothes.
View attachment 2291360
Many marathon runners have aesthetically unappealing bodies, probably due to body adapting to such activity. You absolutely must get leaner, your stomach/belly area is holding you too much.

• +1
Reactions: zainab

Fair enough

View attachment 2290523View attachment 2290524
Does anyone else think I’m 20% bodyfat? A few comments on here are telling me I’m at least 20% bodyfat which means m not. Im 6ft, just over 12 stone with a 30 inch waist

Does anyone else think I’m 20% bodyfat? A few comments on here are telling me I’m at least 20% bodyfat which means m not. Im 6ft, just over 12 stone with a 30 inch waist
You are, I'm guessing that app is using one of those scales that connect to your phone and give you a bunch of info but those greatly underestimate body fat usually. You are definitely around 20% bodyfat compared to 15%, I can tell because in pictures you can see your stomach fat leaning over your pants which signifies that, something that wouldn't happen at 15% body fat even if you had no muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker