Feel fucking shitty today...

LaFayette

LaFayette

Bronze
I think I give people the illusion that I'm very smart just because I am very open to experience.
I had 8 older friends today sperging to me because I said I am propably not going to do a PhD in my subject, because I realistically think that a Master's will be the peak academic achievement I can reach.
Basically everyone is sperging at me, especially smarter dudes than me. I do not know.....I mean, whatever knowledge did I get , I got from being obsessively interested in a specific set of topics, which I have been REPEATEDLY reading about sonce I was 10 or something.....so, me having this information does not correlate strongly with fluid intelligence. Ffs I left my master's the first time because I couldn't express myself decently in writing my first project presentation.
Plus, the only hobby I have is fucking drawing, and I am pretty average at it....plus, I have reached a plateau that seems unending....idk what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Feminineboi
dn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Lev Peshkov, PYT and 1 other person

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Are you trying to nonchalantly convey your insecurities?

Are you trying to nonchalantly convey your insecurities?
I do...but at the end of the day wgaf. Venting about my circumstances is the only legit cope I'm left with. Yeah, I know, pretty narcissistic of me but I have gone past my boiling point...

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
I do...but at the end of the day wgaf. Venting about my circumstances is the only legit cope I'm left with. Yeah, I know, pretty narcissistic of me but I have gone past my boiling point...
Just chill out. That's what i used to do to ignore my problems. I hope you're smart enough to recognize when you need to start taking responsibility though

Just chill out. That's what i used to do to ignore my problems. I hope you're smart enough to recognize when you need to start taking responsibility though
The thought that my life needs fixing asap can not let me chill. I do appreciate your concern , though. I'm literally always in a state of urgency exactly because I acknowledge my responsibities....it is that feeling of urgency that , ironically, keep me pinned to a retarded meaningless routine.

The thought that my life needs fixing asap can not let me chill. I do appreciate your concern , though. I'm literally always in a state of urgency exactly because I acknowledge my responsibities....it is that feeling of urgency that , ironically, keep me pinned to a retarded meaningless routine.
At least you have a routine. Theyre SUPER valuable for maturing and living a productive life.
I'm so dysfunctional I can't even brush my teeth consistently without feeling a dread of responsibility.
Feeling your life needs fixing is something most people feel as well. Not saying you feel it like others, you probably don't in the same way (you seem like you have high prolactin). I've felt like this for years, I'm slowly getting better though (hopefully)

At least you have a routine. Theyre SUPER valuable for maturing and living a productive life.
I'm so dysfunctional I can't even brush my teeth consistently without feeling a dread of responsibility.
Feeling your life needs fixing is something most people feel as well. Not saying you feel it like others, you probably don't in the same way (you seem like you have high prolactin). I've felt like this for years, I'm slowly getting better though (hopefully)
Notice I called my routine retarded....I didn't use the term routine colloquially. I literally wake up, drink coffees, go chat with some guys in my local cafe, come back and sleep.....no....this is as dysfunctional as it gets.

Notice I called my routine retarded....I didn't use the term routine colloquially. I literally wake up, drink coffees, go chat with some guys in my local cafe, come back and sleep.....no....this is as dysfunctional as it gets.
Oh, ok. Well then we are on a very very similar page. I pretty much do the same thing. How old are you?

I think I give people the illusion that I'm very smart just because I am very open to experience.
I had 8 older friends today sperging to me because I said I am propably not going to do a PhD in my subject, because I realistically think that a Master's will be the peak academic achievement I can reach.
Basically everyone is sperging at me, especially smarter dudes than me. I do not know.....I mean, whatever knowledge did I get , I got from being obsessively interested in a specific set of topics, which I have been REPEATEDLY reading about sonce I was 10 or something.....so, me having this information does not correlate strongly with fluid intelligence. Ffs I left my master's the first time because I couldn't express myself decently in writing my first project presentation.
Plus, the only hobby I have is fucking drawing, and I am pretty average at it....plus, I have reached a plateau that seems unending....idk what to do.
/obhai/ mogg