Feel like I’m running out of time (anxiouscel)

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
My life has been so fucking unfortunate. I was a jit until 8th grade, so no early chad slays for me. In 8th grade I somehow ended up in a shitty school with ratchet girls. Still no slays. Then I find out I have scoliosis. Beginning of 9th grade I start to talk to girls and they love me. Then I get surgery done for my scoliosis which caused excruciating pain for 15 months and turned me into a complete mentalcel.

Don’t remember anything in those 15 months. Just remember they were depressing.

Now I have the hardware removed, I feel like I’m finally able to make some slays and the world is opened to me. But my junior year is coming up. I’m turning 16 next month. The time went away so fucking fast. I missed out on young teen love. All the pretty girls have already kissed or even been in a relationship with another guy, so I’m just another one.

Everyone assumes I’m still a sikly retard boy like I was with the rods in. Now girls are starting to like me cause my looksmaxing is coming together (acne, tan, long hair, white teeth, slight gymcel) THANK FUCK. Not to mention most of my friends are going off to collegiate, aka college prep school (including my oneitis) Too dumb for that. So I won’t have much people next year, I need to make a move in the next 2 months so I can finally experience what 90% of others have experienced. I feel so much fucking pressure bros :(

I’m not a pussy I’m not at all afraid of asking them out. Literally no fears there. It’s just awkward talking to people that you literally have never talked to in the past 2 years. I feel like I shouldn’t even try.

Idk bros. Just venting. Had a bad day honestly ngl...

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and SHARK
lol i wish i was 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Autist, Blitz and 4 others
lol i wish i was 16
He’s 16?

Bro you’re too young to swallow the agepill. You still have time, enjoy your youth while you have it.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and kobecel
relax boyo
16 is a joke

youth is overrated. I hold zero regrets even though I didn't get invited to a single party throughout the soon to be entirety of my teenage years

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
Dude many on here are 24+ you're fine.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
youth is overrated. I hold zero regrets even though I didn't get invited to a single party throughout the soon to be entirety of my teenage years
youth is overratted af
i thought my life was over after high school
but i feel happy for first time in my life

youth is overratted af
i thought my life was over after high school
but i feel happy for first time in my life
I think I'm ready to die.

• Woah
Reactions: badromance
why
how old are you
Almost 20. I wasn't content with the idea when I was younger and even terrified of it, but now it just seems peaceful. I'm not depressed or angry, just content and spiritually relaxed.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Almost 20. I wasn't content with the idea when I was younger and even terrified of it, but now it just seems peaceful. I'm not depressed or angry, just content and spiritually relaxed.
same,i've accepted life and it's like whatever.We are all gonna die,suicide is pointless.

My life has been so fucking unfortunate. I was a jit until 8th grade, so no early chad slays for me. In 8th grade I somehow ended up in a shitty school with ratchet girls. Still no slays. Then I find out I have scoliosis. Beginning of 9th grade I start to talk to girls and they love me. Then I get surgery done for my scoliosis which caused excruciating pain for 15 months and turned me into a complete mentalcel.

Don’t remember anything in those 15 months. Just remember they were depressing.

Now I have the hardware removed, I feel like I’m finally able to make some slays and the world is opened to me. But my junior year is coming up. I’m turning 16 next month. The time went away so fucking fast. I missed out on young teen love. All the pretty girls have already kissed or even been in a relationship with another guy, so I’m just another one.

Everyone assumes I’m still a sikly retard boy like I was with the rods in. Now girls are starting to like me cause my looksmaxing is coming together (acne, tan, long hair, white teeth, slight gymcel) THANK FUCK. Not to mention most of my friends are going off to collegiate, aka college prep school (including my oneitis) Too dumb for that. So I won’t have much people next year, I need to make a move in the next 2 months so I can finally experience what 90% of others have experienced. I feel so much fucking pressure bros :(

I’m not a pussy I’m not at all afraid of asking them out. Literally no fears there. It’s just awkward talking to people that you literally have never talked to in the past 2 years. I feel like I shouldn’t even try.

Idk bros. Just venting. Had a bad day honestly ngl...

because it's true,good you realised now not at middle life crisis

you better hurry up boyo , you got one shot at life and it will be passing faster and faster not even negging you , it's just the truth

if you're 16 then stop rotting and start looksmaxxing NOW

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'm 18 and posting from a mental facility atm.
Be thankful and start working on yourself.

• +1
Reactions: incubus, SayNoToRotting and kobecel
Dude 16 really? I know being young makes you look at life very simple. But man up handle life. You have plenty of time.

i feel the same way

Where's the picture of your face, OP?

I still got time you think? Still young enough for dumb, stupid love?
For Christ sake dude. I was 18 and a half when I lost my virginity to my gf. You have time

bruh im a teenager too and this is one of my biggest fears as well. just keep looksmaxxing i guess

these kids...relax pls

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Where's the picture of your face, OP?

Hair is a bit longer now and covers my forehead. Also a bit tanner now but not much

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
at least youre still in school. im turning 19 in a couple months JFL. it never began.

It's over. Best years of your life as a male is unironically 0-12. Now off to school you go buddy so you can wageslave 10 hours a day in the future and maybe marry some used up slut when you are 35

It's over. Best years of your life as a male is unironically 0-12. Now off to school you go buddy so you can wageslave 10 hours a day in the future and maybe marry some used up slut when you are 35
I just want a gf

Like super badly

If I even talk to a girl once it’s usually enough serotonin for the next 3 days. No one deserves this sort of social isolation yet most males succumb to it.