Feel like shit for being an incel dead srs

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I had laser surgery it worked my body is decent my hairline is decent it's just my chin

I feel so bad man I'm a fucking incel my parents are clueless man all I want to do is be the cool guy.

Thinking of selling my car to do surgery. My pheno sucks any other race I'd get laid.

5'9 sucks ass

Nigga I’m incel too just keep trying To ascend

I had laser surgery it worked my body is decent my hairline is decent it's just my chin

I feel so bad man I'm a fucking incel my parents are clueless man all I want to do is be the cool guy.

Thinking of selling my car to do surgery. My pheno sucks any other race I'd get laid.

5'9 sucks ass
Bro, then WHY ARE YOU AN INCEL? :Comfy:

INCEL - is the MENTAL state. Yeah, great jaw gives you MORE success with women... but srsly, when i was 3/10 obese uggo, i still dated, and had sex (sometimes). It was hard. But you do NOT have to be an "incel" if you don't want to :feelsokman:

You can live your life SUCCESSFULLY without a great chin and height... You just have to compensate with other things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20368

INCEL - is the MENTAL state. Yeah, great jaw gives you MORE success with women... but srsly, when i was 3/10 obese uggo, i still dated, and had sex (sometimes). It was hard. But you do NOT have to be an "incel" if you don't want to :feelsokman:

You can live your life SUCCESSFULLY without a great chin and height... You just have to compensate with other things.

My mom is cursing me out right now lol I'm gonna call my doctor tomorrow sick of being the incel

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Just be NT broo:soy::redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Fucking cope, if you do not look NT and are sub 4 it is indeed OVER.
Download 1

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 18879

5'9 sucks ass
Face over everything

• So Sad
Lol I'm close to being normal just gotta talk with my doc

PS. Also, if you re an Autist, it is OVER for you REGARDLESS of your 8 PSL face. Swallow the NT-pill :feelstastyman:
Cope, Amnesia bhai is a giga autist but has Chad smv

Great, then OP HAS TO be NT :feelsokman:

PS. Also, if you re an Autist, it is OVER for you REGARDLESS of your 8 PSL face. Swallow the NT-pill :feelstastyman:
NTpill only applies to PSL 4 whites or sub PSL 5 ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Lol I am just trying to find an indian stacy

You can still McLovinmaxx for poojeetas :feelsyay:
people are physically terrified by my pressence groups of foids cross the road if they have to share a path with me and ask me to "go ahead of them" jfl!

once in london i turned around abruptly cause i was going round the wrong way and someone said, "that was terrifying." to their mate in response to my face. I will claim benefits for life, FUCK THIS GAY WORLD !!!

also mclovin mogs me due to forward growth and shorter midface
378a270e775265622393da8c0527417e.jpg

• So Sad
people are physically terrified by my pressence groups of foids cross the road if they have to share a path with me and ask me to "go ahead of them" jfl!

once in london i turned around abruptly cause i was going round the wrong way and someone said, "that was terrifying." to their mate in response to my face. I will claim benefits for life, FUCK THIS GAY WORLD !!!

also mclovin mogs me due to forward growth and shorter midface
378a270e775265622393da8c0527417e.jpg
You seriously can't pull pajeetas or noodles??

You seriously can't pull pajeetas or noodles??
Nope. They are the worst actually. Usually white foids will laugh at me and be dismissive. But noodle whores and pajeetas lead me on only to reject any advances

• So Sad