Feel so bad for the incel in my family. (He got mogged)

B

bodydmorph2004

Iron
I have a 2nd “step” cousin cousin who has no blood relation to me at all who is a complete incel. Definitely on this forum and if he’s not he was on lookism. He’s a couple years older than me and has aspergers, i know he was involved w these forums because when i was in 8th grade i remember him telling me and my cousin at a family reunion that i would be a “slayer” in highschool and my cousin would be an “incel” neither of us knew these terms and nobody uses that shit unless they’re in this community, especially in real life. Anyway, saw that part of the family over the break and a family member was talking about how I got mono from “kissing too many girls this semester” and others joined in because they know i am a whore. Meanwhile my aspie 2nd cousin was giving me the fucking death stare bro. Guys like 24 or something and still hasn’t fucked. He tried to fuck a stripper but got arrested and his dad bullies him to his face about his social and sexual failures. I know what he was thinking, he probably felt like shit about himself. It hurts to even think about. He’s honestly got potential too as he’s 6’ 3” -6’ 4” but just fat and super fucking stupid. Like I don’t bring up iq that often as only insecure condescending assholes tend to talk about it, however in this case this man was probably unfortunately given an iq of around 80-85. Like who thinks that a stripper is going to fuck them? Even if you are aspie and don’t understand social dynamics, you should have picked up somewhere that they don’t whore themselves out or you should have atleast had the foresight to look it up. Genuinely poor fucking guy. I have no idea what I would do if I were him.
Nature is brutal letting it’s genetic failures suffer in such a way.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, latincell95, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
we know you are that cousin op, no need to make stories up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, lemonnz, Niksy and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, IanIachimoe2491, Tr0ubLe and 1 other person
bro just repeatedly insults himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147 and Deleted member 31497
I have a 2nd “step” cousin cousin who has no blood relation to me at all who is a complete incel. Definitely on this forum and if he’s not he was on lookism. He’s a couple years older than me and has aspergers, i know he was involved w these forums because when i was in 8th grade i remember him telling me and my cousin at a family reunion that i would be a “slayer” in highschool and my cousin would be an “incel” neither of us knew these terms and nobody uses that shit unless they’re in this community, especially in real life. Anyway, saw that part of the family over the break and a family member was talking about how I got mono from “kissing too many girls this semester” and others joined in because they know i am a whore. Meanwhile my aspie 2nd cousin was giving me the fucking death stare bro. Guys like 24 or something and still hasn’t fucked. He tried to fuck a stripper but got arrested and his dad bullies him to his face about his social and sexual failures. I know what he was thinking, he probably felt like shit about himself. It hurts to even think about. He’s honestly got potential too as he’s 6’ 3” -6’ 4” but just fat and super fucking stupid. Like I don’t bring up iq that often as only insecure condescending assholes tend to talk about it, however in this case this man was probably unfortunately given an iq of around 80-85. Like who thinks that a stripper is going to fuck them? Even if you are aspie and don’t understand social dynamics, you should have picked up somewhere that they don’t whore themselves out or you should have atleast had the foresight to look it up. Genuinely poor fucking guy. I have no idea what I would do if I were him.
Stop talking about yourself from someone else's view (whore)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and bodydmorph2004
youre talking about yourself for sure.....

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004
cousin why are you telling them about me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, yirma19, 147 and 3 others
Whats his discord tag? I will save him from this suffering and hell

Whats his discord tag? I will save him from this suffering and hell
mf you think i have that guys discord tag i haven’t had a genuine conversation with him since i was a freshman in hs

• JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and Skywalker
Not a word my son

fake:eek:p is the cousin
gay: op gets off watching attractive men naked

• +1
Reactions: 147
The only incel in your family is you

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing