Feeling after u nut

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,332
Reputation
34,297
You don’t want anything to do with. Female ever again

Even befor u nut u say you finna go again after but no 🔥


U just wanna go sleep
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance, HGH_, Thodian and 5 others
You don’t want anything to do with. Female ever again

Even befor u nut u say you finna go again after but no 🔥


U just wanna go sleep
I like eating apples after I eat my nut
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aox Ofwar and TGUN.
You don’t want anything to do with. Female ever again

Even befor u nut u say you finna go again after but no 🔥


U just wanna go sleep
Yeah and then i always say to myself now i quit for good
But i never do, lowk time to lock in now
 
I start to scroll tiktok 2 seconds after it, I might be cooked
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel and YoloHatesFoids666
Guys coach is right if we want to win it’s on us
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
You don’t want anything to do with. Female ever again

Even befor u nut u say you finna go again after but no 🔥


U just wanna go sleep
a couple years ago I could go like three times in a row, no fucking idea how I did that
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

thomasjiooo
Replies
5
Views
60
sub5withgf
sub5withgf
herondaye_2.0
Replies
12
Views
68
herondaye_2.0
herondaye_2.0
Thodian
Replies
4
Views
55
Thodian
Thodian
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
43
TGUN.
TGUN.
69FutureChad69
Replies
2
Views
17
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 5ft2cutecel
  • horseman
  • i<3cats
  • mxl4chi1
  • zrcon
  • meooow43
  • cold_nano
  • noturaveragechud
  • chud10282892
  • RetrusoTheFirst
  • cursedbybones
  • YoloHatesFoids666
  • foreverstuckinLTN
Back
Top