Feeling depressed at night.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
I feel really depressed at night, always. I begin to feel like I'm closer to failure, death, etc., and begin to feel really shitty. Today, I was hanging out with some friends, and we had a lot of fun, but (at noon, in this case) I began to feel really depressed. I started to thought that everything was fading and that I was going to die, to fail... Has everyone ever felt like this?

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, GucciMvne, Deleted member 11770 and 1 other person
When I experienced anxiety, in the morning I was feeling right, but at night it was always worse, thinking about negative scenarious that dont exist, dont really know why, but anxiety is hell

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, lepo2317 and Deleted member 10699
How old are you OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699
When I experienced anxiety, in the morning I was feeling right, but at night it was always worse, thinking about negative scenarious that dont exist, dont really know why, but anxiety is hell
I suffer from anxiety and depression. I always feel good when I wake up, and really sad at night.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Hang in there bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699
That feeling of being closer to death may be because sleep is the cousin of death, or rather, sleep is just death being shy.

I think all of us have some kind of lingering fear surrounding sleep because it resembles death symbolically. It would then make sense that you have this vague downswing in mood at night, because it serves as a reality check that death is not really that distant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 11167 and 2 others
That feeling of being closer to death may be because sleep is the cousin of death, or rather, sleep is just death being shy.

I think all of us have some kind of lingering fear surrounding sleep because it resembles death symbolically. It would then make sense that you have this vague downswing in mood at night, because it serves as a reality check that death is not really that distant.
Nas. xD. Yeah, I agree with taht.

I've been having a fear of death since I was 12.
Coffinmeme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and R@m@
I feel really depressed at night, always. I begin to feel like I'm closer to failure, death, etc., and begin to feel really shitty. Today, I was hanging out with some friends, and we had a lot of fun, but (at noon, in this case) I began to feel really depressed. I started to thought that everything was fading and that I was going to die, to fail... Has everyone ever felt like this?
Man I feel similar, it's good for 2-3 days and then like shit for 2-3 days.

Literally I go from I AM GOD, THE MOST PERFECT CREATURE EVER CREATED AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT

to

I JUST HOPE I DONT WAKE UP CUZ I AM WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

And sometimes it happens at the same time (can't explain but I hate and love myself at the same time)
Any psychiatrics here to explain this

I feel better at night and worse in daytime.

I often got panic attacks at night randomly, taking some magnesium before going to bed helped me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
I'm depressed 24/7

I feel the worst after waking up.

Watch some good series or movies on netflix at night and don't browse here before going to bed, you need some form or coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I used to hate myself now i just hate life, i actually love myself and would hate to be another person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 8902
same thing happens to me. what time do you go to bed at?

Death is near. Inject test asap

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
same thing happens to me. what time do you go to bed at?
Sometimes I get anxious, so it depends. Sometimes at 12, another times, at 1, 2, etc.

me too especially in childhood now i feel numb