Feeling of losing your virginity for the first time is the most natural high one can get

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I remember the first time I had sex. The feeling of fucking a girl I was really into while she was enjoying it too was so overwhelming that I couldn’t process it all. The first time this happens is by far the highest high one can get without drugs.

That shit made me feel accomplished for a solid month due to how blissful it felt. Holy shit that was literally the best dopamine release of my life. For all gamecels it felt like beating ur favorite video game in high quality settings on the hardest difficulty. :feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, HarrierDuBois, AscendingHero and 6 others
what if my dick is disfigured?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Boring I'd rather rape them against their will. Where's the kick?

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
I remember the first time I had sex. The feeling of fucking a girl I was really into while she was enjoying it too was so overwhelming that I couldn’t process it all. The first time this happens is by far the highest high one can get without drugs.

That shit made me feel accomplished for a solid month due to how blissful it felt. Holy shit that was literally the best dopamine release of my life. For all gamecels it felt like beating ur favorite video game in high quality settings on the hardest difficulty. :feelsez::feelsez:
I dont remember the first time i had sex. Dont care about it

Virginity is a female construct, not a male construct

my nigger never tried adrenochrome

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TsarTsar444, Growth Plate and 2 others
Not quite as good as ganja gun

I didn’t find it that special ngl bro

Over It Abandon Thread GIF
groundhog day suicide GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9801
imagine being almost passed out and noticing some drunken foid is licking your soft penis
yeah, thats how i lost it and only high i had was from alcohol.
kinda lame if you think about it.

my dick is 6.2 x 4.25 tho

unless im fucking a 5" midget ill feel like shit during and after

• JFL
Reactions: galego123

i dont even remember my first time lol

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I don't care about who I lose my virginity to or how I lose my virginity. I just want to lose it as soon as possible. All that matters for men is to lose your virginity as early as possible and have sex with as many women as possible

Last edited:
I don't care about who I lose my virginity to or how I lose my virginity. I just want to lose it as soon as possible. All that matters for men is to lose your virginity as early as possible and have sex with as many women as possible
imagine saying this anywhere but here 😂😂😂😂

ngl the only time I ever came close to as happy as when I got my first slay

was when I was retarded off a whole gram of MDMA:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I still remember the day: beautiful sunlight. perfect summer day. busted such a hard nut I thought I broke my dick. didnt stop smiling for a week straight. I didnt even give a fuck that I lasted only 2 mins. that shit felt like winning 200 million dollars.

after I fucked her, I got the bus straight home and immediately made a thread on lookism to celebrate.

Not for me tbh, first time was actually the worst, for some reason it wasn't as enjoyable. But now sex is incredible, mogs masturbating hard. This is with the same girl btw

• Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
I will never have this :feelsrope:

not for me. The girl I lost it too was crazy and ended up fucking me over pretty bad, and the sex sucked. But it’s a necessary experience obviously

For me it was first tike fingering a girl. Just imagining what it would feel like to PiV. And the fact a hot girl would even let me near hear pussy, was life changing moment.

Ske was faKING bih

Users who are viewing this thread

Back