Feels bad for chico

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Hes same age as me, ive smoked since i was 14, done drugs since i was 18 and he looks older than me. Protip never let urself go like he did.

yet he still mogs you to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 1464, mojopin and 24 others
still mogs you to death

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, dogtown, ChoSeungHui and 6 others
Lmao he's balding big time

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Almost seems like models get hit by the age pill the hardest maybe bc of their high cortisol

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
looks like something was up with him in that pic. Can't believe he actually looks like that rn.

jfl @ potato iq thread

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
He just needs a coffee bro

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Einon and SikKunt
He could take better care of his skin

i dont think models like that care too much. they will always get chicks and recognition and will be rich all their game

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and Deleted member 1680
His skin is fine but his face has gotten a little less sharp probably from degrading tongue posture

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i dont think models like that care too much. they will always get chicks and recognition and will be rich all their game
75a76f2e7bb85a4fae1cdd82c2b87df2.jpg

It's ogre for Barrettcells

Attachments

• 75a76f2e7bb85a4fae1cdd82c2b87df2.jpg
    75a76f2e7bb85a4fae1cdd82c2b87df2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 33
he took this pic in the shittiest possible angle AND lightning and still looks good jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, mojopin and itsoverbuddyboyo
he took this pic in the shittiest possible angle AND lightning and still looks good jfl
I can take picture same angle and look as good or better

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray
Look at him.
He clearly worked his ass off
Nobody looks good at these times

Look at him.
He clearly worked his ass off
Nobody looks good at these times
Exactly. His skin looks bad, looks dry and unnourished. He might be on steroids or just worked his ass off and fatigued. It would take him 4hrs after this to get back to his normal self and mog everyone.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I can take picture same angle and look as good or better
Image result for what gif

I'm sorry, you are not bad looking but this is what happens when you see yourself in frauded pictures, you start to think you are as good looking as fucking francisco lachowski

You take 30 pictures in a row from the perfect angle while squinting your ass off and frauding as hard as you can and you get the notion that that's what you really look like and it isn't true.

He is in the middle of a workout, with scraggly ass head and facial hair covered in sweat with a bloated face because he's probably been up for less than an hour, and still doesn't look bad. Guarantee there's still chicks and jbs in his insta comments lusting after him on every pic he posts.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 1329
He's obviously sweaty or some shiieeet

S
Image result for what gif

I'm sorry, you are not bad looking but this is what happens when you see yourself in frauded pictures, you start to think you are as good looking as fucking francisco lachowski

You take 30 pictures in a row from the perfect angle while squinting your ass off and frauding as hard as you can and you get the notion that that's what you really look like and it isn't true.

He is in the middle of a workout, with scraggly ass head and facial hair covered in sweat with a bloated face because he's probably been up for less than an hour, and still doesn't look bad. Guarantee there's still chicks and jbs in his insta comments lusting after him on every pic he posts.
stop being a fanboy

S

stop being a fanboy
I'm sorry you think you're as good looking as a multi millionare with 2m insta followers who's literal only purpose in life is to be good looking