I've never done drugs, I am proud.

Your drug is the internet. You have been playing games all your life and now you are addicted to social media and the internet. This does nothing for you. What if you used drugs and hung out at parties? You could have fucked a beautiful drunk girl at the very least.
i dont want to fuck a beautiful drunk girl, im not even into hookup culture and prefer to be virgin until i find the right one.

the internet i agree is a drug but like everyone uses it tf not everyone does coke cigarettes weed alcohol etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
i dont want to fuck a beautiful drunk girl, im not even into hookup culture and prefer to be virgin until i find the right one.

the internet i agree is a drug but like everyone uses it tf not everyone does coke cigarettes weed alcohol etc etc
I was thinking the same as you but you should at least try (I don't recommend drugs) the level of hypergamy is increasing day by day and the virginity rate is decreasing I believe in karma if you are a good person you will marry a good person but now ahhhhhh

• +1
Reactions: acv700
I was thinking the same as you but you should at least try (I don't recommend drugs) the level of hypergamy is increasing day by day and the virginity rate is decreasing I believe in karma if you are a good person you will marry a good person but now ahhhhhh
i didnt say im a virgin because i want a virgin, there are benefits outside of that.

But because I've just turned 18 I can't wait too long, im thinking of losing it this year

Same here at 19 Ig.

I already made a thread like this
Never did drugs
Never got drunk
Never once played a game of fortnite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700 and Deleted member 72072
i actually speak russian, my polish grandfather's father lived in the ussr and had highest ranking in ussr army

so im more russian than you despite being polish, lmao
As Vladdy Daddy once said: "Being Russian is a choice". But that MF said a lot of things. It's actually pretty funny that our nations hate each other, and I think 'hate' is a right word. I'm still more Russian, whether it is a good thing or not.

Same here at 19 Ig.

I already made a thread like this
Never did drugs
Never got drunk
Never once played a game of fortnite
Fortnite is a based game for real men:ogre:

Stfu fag. Drugs are a huge looksmin
As ive turned 18 Ive realized everything my parents ever told me is true, dont do drugs, socialize with girls more, make money at a young age, do some sports or exercise, did the opposite until 17

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and looksmaxer_7
negative T levels if you never tought of doing drugs

• JFL
Reactions: acv700