Feels bad when someone gets this

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Complimented in Front of you

• +1
Reactions: Over, RAITEIII, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Yeah feels bad man. Had this happen to me alot with my 6psl friend.
One time drinking there was a couple of pretty goodlooking girls that told us directly they want to fuck him but not me or my other friend.
My gl friend was the only one that didn't want to fuck them JFL.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
One time drinking there was a couple of pretty goodlooking girls that told us directly they want to fuck him but not me or my other friend.
It kills me, knowing it could have been me

just get uglier friends and it will happen

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, Effortless, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Why would you ever go out with your 6 PSL friend, to a scenario like that.

Why would you ever go out with your 6 PSL friend, to a scenario like that.
Because he's my good friend. We used to go drinking outdoors often just hanging out and meeting people.
We didn't go out to get laid, just to have fun.

Because he's my good friend. We used to go drinking outdoors often just hanging out and meeting people.
Tbh, but that's just me, I would have avoid going out with him to a public places if I had a friend like that, sitting at home sure, Public places nah.

no one hangs out my me

Everytime i go out with my psl 5.5-6 Chadlite friend I get mogged and he doesn’t do it on purpose either. I hardly ever hangout with my Chad psl 6+ friend I would look completly subhuman invisible

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
I am an utter subhuman so i never expect anything good

Really sounds like you had fun...

I dont have friends and i barely leave my place

Im safe bro

Idc cuz I don't expect any

Really sounds like you had fun...
I had lots of fun, everything else expect sex. So if i'd had sex sometimes back then it would've been perfect.
Being incel destroyed my sanity eventually until i fixed my high inhibition to acceptable levels and got a gf.

It happens a lot to me, that's why my friends don't really like going out with me

This has happened to me except I was the one getting compliments/female attention. A girl who I barely ever talked to literally started cuddling me in the middle of class directly in front of my two friends. Probably made them feel like shit.

I was once on a party with a chad friend. Suddenly a stacy light starts grinding her ass on my p. I was like wtf but did not not say anything. After around a minute she turned around and looked at me in disgust and went away.
Turned out she was grinding on my chad friend short before he just switched from my left to my right side without her noticing. So she though she was grinding on him.