Feels good to be a free man again

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
after breaking up with my 26 yo gf (2 years) I was slightly depressed for a day or two and grieved it but I’m going on a date with a 16 yo JB soon (in Skyrim) Feels good to still have it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, WeiWei, slavicpsycho and 6 others
after breaking up with my 26 yo gf (2 years) I was slightly depressed for a day or two and grieved it but I’m going on a date with a 16 yo JB soon (in Skyrim) Feels good to still have it.
pedo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futureashtray, HyderabadLion234 and BrutalMogger
Most of my friends and people I hang around with, all live the bachelor type of lifestyle.
They simply pump and dump, and on a rare occasion I come across someone who is in a committed relationship.
Keep in mind, the group consists mainly of strong MTN's, one HTN with a very big social circle.
Shits rare nowadays it seems, to be in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
@Jova @DHTrash

• +1
Reactions: Jova
This is a comment that will haunt you forever (even at old age) if you decide to date way younger than the social norm rule. I'd know because my 27 yo granddad creampied my 15yo grandma and had my mother at 16. It's been a running joke in the family/friends for 30 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, lestoa, panjeet currycel and 1 other person
This is a comment that will haunt you forever (even at old age) if you decide to date way younger than the social norm rule. I'd know because my 27 yo granddad creampied my 15yo grandma and had my mother at 16. It's been a running joke in the family/friends for 30 years.
If you're above 20 and you try to date a 16 yo you have problems

• +1
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
If you're above 20 and you try to date a 16 yo you have problems
I'm not trying to date a 16 yo, it just happens that she has interest in me and I'm just taking advantage of the opportunity

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
another pedo, you can't pull women the same age or sum jfl
imagine resorting to grooming a girl cause women your age dont want you JFL

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88 and traitor
how find JB?

has anyone ever thought of writting a book with all the TALES???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel and Sean o' Tist
Oh no poor 17 year old girls, same girls that have had 100 cocks already but I’m supposed to feel bad for them :lul::lul: fuck off

Keep coping cuck
you're attracted to minors bro it's not about me it's about you cel, + it's just weird to be attracted to minors seek mental help 🙏🏼

• +1
you're attracted to minors bro it's not about me it's about you cel, + it's just weird to be attracted to minors seek mental help 🙏🏼
I’m legit 17 you fucking cuck:lul:

Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2]: vii  Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4] People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles).

16+ is not “pre-pubescent”

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
so you support pedophiles as a minor

BRUTAL :forcedsmile:
Nah I just know girls my age better then you :soy::lul: they know what their doing their not stupid

Stop acting like 17-18 year old girls are little children that don’t know what their doing

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2]: vii  Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4] People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles).

16+ is not “pre-pubescent”
still weird still a minor

• +1
Nah I just know girls my age better then you :soy::lul: they know what their doing their not stupid

Stop acting like 17-18 year old girls are little children that don’t know what their doing
doubt a 17 yo is mature enough to understand what's wrong and what is good :kys:

• +1
doubt a 17 yo is mature enough to understand what's wrong and what is good :kys:
They are, I can say that as one myself :lul:. It’s relative but most of them are conisouns human beings that know what’s right from wrong.

So your telling me if a 17 year old murders someone it’s fine because “they can’t understand that’s wrong or good”

It’s different in most countries in the world anyways there is no set age for a minor
just say you can't pull girls your age brah

They are, I can say that as one myself :lul:. It’s relative but most of them are conisouns human beings that know what’s right from wrong.

So your telling me if a 17 year old murders someone it’s fine because “they can’t understand that’s wrong or good”
2 different things with no correlation

Notice how u have no argument, I just turned 18 anyways
no need for arguments, fucking an underage girl is weird stop getting pressed about it you obviously can't pull girls you're age:soy:

• +1
video ur gramps telling the story to your family so we can all have a good laugh together thx asking for an friend

no need for arguments, fucking an underage girl is weird stop getting pressed about it you obviously can't pull girls you're age:soy:
So if I was to date a 17 yo while being 18 it’s weird?

So if I was to date a 17 yo while being 18 it’s weird?
Although the brain stops growing in size by early adolescence, the teen years are all about fine-tuning how the brain works. The brain finishes developing and maturing in the mid-to-late 20s. The part of the brain behind the forehead, called the prefrontal cortex, is one of the last parts to mature.

• +1
I can tell from your replies you are low iq. 17 year olds mature fast and they know what they are doing. They mature fast from the experiences they have. They aren’t little babies or innocent angels. You clearly don’t pull shit if you think otherwise. Inb4 “Muh you can’t pull shit your own age!!!”, I’m 18 and girls my age are massive whores.

• +1
Reactions: watah
I can tell from your replies you are low iq. 17 year olds mature fast and they know what they are doing. They mature fast from the experiences they have. They aren’t little babies or innocent angels. You clearly don’t pull shit if you think otherwise. Inb4 “Muh you can’t pull shit your own age!!!”, I’m 18 and girls my age are massive whores.
lol look at his replies to me above what a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: N1666
my point is if you as 20 year old man decide to smash a 16 yo you have problems

• +1
bro you don't pull anyways you're waiting to be older so you can try smashing 16 yo stacys you virgin JFL

As a guy in my mid 20s I’m exclusively attracted to women between the ages of when they hit puberty and 19. No higher.

• +1
my point is if you as 20 year old man decide to smash a 16 yo you have problems
What problems? So do you think if the girl was 18 it would be fine?

bro you don't pull anyways you're waiting to be older so you can try smashing 16 yo stacys you virgin JFL
I’m 18 nigga… also age isn’t some perfect way too describe how mature someone is

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
These age cucks are so fucking retarded, it’s like they think girls are so pure and innocent nowadays. I can name at least 5 girls who had threesomes by the age of 16.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and watah
What problems? So do you think if the girl was 18 it would be fine?
yes, still weird but at least not a minor

• +1
These age cucks are so fucking retarded, it’s like they think girls are so pure and innocent nowadays. I can name at least 5 girls who had threesomes by the age of 16.
The lower class foids start fucking at 14 legit

• +1
and most of them regret it once they turn older bro, hop of the forums:feelswhy:

• JFL
yes, still weird but at least not a minor
What’s the difference between a 17 year old and an 18 year old? Other than the fact that one is classed as a minor.

• +1
Reactions: watah
Next madrista