Feels good to be a free man again

What’s the difference between a 17 year old and an 18 year old? Other than the fact that one is classed as a minor.
It's not about the girl its about the guy are you brain damaged?

These age cucks are so fucking retarded, it’s like they think girls are so pure and innocent nowadays. I can name at least 5 girls who had threesomes by the age of 16.
I can name way more...
Do you know what pedophilia means. Some 16 yo girls are done with puberty already while there's 20 yo dudes still going through it. It's all dependant.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and watah
I can name way more...

Do you know what pedophilia means. Some 16 yo girls are done with puberty already while there's 20 yo dudes still going through it. It's all dependant.
Right on the money

I can name way more...

the point is that is still weird bro cope with it you can't pull girls you age 🤦🏻

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
after breaking up with my 26 yo gf (2 years) I was slightly depressed for a day or two and grieved it but I’m going on a date with a 16 yo JB soon (in Skyrim) Feels good to still have it.
16yo ??????????????

• +1
Reactions: traitor
Why are you dodging the question? Tell me what the difference is
bro there is not difference my point is that you as a 20 yo guy smash a MINOR is weird if you yell that proudly how many weird looks are you gonna get, stop the cope and look for women your age virgin :forcedsmile:

bro there is not difference my point is that you as a 20 yo guy smash a MINOR is weird if you yell that proudly how many weird looks are you gonna get, stop the cope and look for women your age virgin :forcedsmile:
it's only incels that think that smashing a minor is not weird bro your gf probably got hardcore smashed by older guy now you think it's normal, it's not bro :feelshah:

So there isn’t a difference. Therefore it doesn’t mean shit if a 20 year old fucks them. You are the coping virgin loser here, go and speak to girls your age if you can even do that with your subhuman face. I can’t wait till you realise what the average 16 year old girl does nowadays :lul:

• +1
Reactions: watah
So there isn’t a difference. Therefore it doesn’t mean shit if a 20 year old fucks them. You are the coping virgin loser here, go and speak to girls your age if you can even do that with your subhuman face. I can’t wait till you realise what the average 16 year old girl does nowadays :lul:
bro you're literally dodging my points, if you do it THE GUY that is over 20 you have problems and you can't pull you're age bro cope with it

the point is that is still weird bro cope with it you can't pull girls you age 🤦🏻
I did not say anything about my preferences, just mentioned that, I like 18-30 yo women. A 17 yo girl dating a a 17 yo boy could be considered a predator applying agecuck logic as the girl is probabry physically and emotionally way mature while the boy is still underdeveloped.

• +1
I did not say anything about my preferences, just mentioned that, I like 18-30 yo women. A 17 yo girl dating a a 17 yo boy could be considered a predator applying agecuck logic as the girl is probabry physically and emotionally way mature while the boy is still underdeveloped.
bro you're literally dodging my points, if you do it THE GUY that is over 20 you have problems and you can't pull you're age bro cope with it

Do you have issues reading? It’s like speaking to a brick wall

IMG 0556

Jfl you look like an abused dog, stop projecting with “you can’t pull women your own age!!!”. Clearly you can’t either with a face that only a mother can love.

Did your crush start getting fucked by an older man and now you are seething?

• +1
Do you have issues reading? It’s like speaking to a brick wall

View attachment 3089318

Jfl you look like an abused dog, stop projecting with “you can’t pull women your own age!!!”. Clearly you can’t either with a face that only a mother can love.

Did your crush start getting fucked by an older man and now you are seething?
funny enough I probably slay more then you bro it's time to get out of the forums and take a look at real life this shit has obviously ate your brain completely and can't understand simple fact that every normal person knows bro

keep the cope up cel I believe in you :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
funny enough I probably slay more then you bro it's time to get out of the forums and take a look at real life this shit has obviously ate your brain completely and can't understand simple fact that every normal person knows bro

keep the cope up cel I believe in you :feelsgood:
lol nah u look like some British horse faced lad u don’t pull shit

• +1
lol nah u look like some British horse faced lad u don’t pull shit
check my insta there's prolly enough proof there cel
iblamedxrio

I'm just asking asides, I did not involve in that part of the conversation. But 20 yo and 16 yo isn't really a crazy thing, it depends on how developed both are. If we are talking about more age gap then that's other conversation.

@N1666 Look at this 16 yo. Do you think she would date other 16 yos? Unless there's some type of teen gigachad in her area I doubt she pays any attention to dudes her age. These girls go for 18- early 20s dudes.

• +1
I'm just asking asides, I did not involve in that part of the conversation. But 20 yo and 16 yo isn't really a crazy thing, it depends on how developed both are. If we are talking about more age gap then that's other conversation.

@N1666 Look at this 16 yo. Do you think she would date other 16 yos? Unless there's some type of teen gigachad in her area I doubt she pays any attention to dudes her age. These girls go for 18- early 20s dudes.

again still weird if you go for minors as a guy
because girls will always be attracted to older men

View attachment 3089346

Nah bro these are all his slays ofc
I sell followers gotta have sum to prove it
again bro you don't get laid it's time you honestly rope if you're a virgin and youre above 18 obviously you're doing something wrong keep the cope

• JFL
Most of my friends and people I hang around with, all live the bachelor type of lifestyle.
They simply pump and dump, and on a rare occasion I come across someone who is in a committed relationship.
Keep in mind, the group consists mainly of strong MTN's, one HTN with a very big social circle.
Shits rare nowadays it seems, to be in a relationship.
thats why i am confused usually they say if u are not chad or tall HTN its over and then we have MTN pumping and dumping thats crazy to me

again bro you don't get laid it's time you honestly rope if you're a virgin and youre above 18 obviously you're doing something wrong keep the cope
Horse faced giga slayer we have here @N1666

• JFL
You resell services from some shitty smm panel because you are a poor fag :lul:

I’m 18 and I’m not a virgin, but whatever helps you cope retard.

You resell services from some shitty smm panel because you are a poor fag :lul:

I’m 18 and I’m not a virgin, but whatever helps you cope retard.
easy money whats so wrong about it

keep the cope maybe start going out and you'll see not everyone is a Chad brah :forcedsmile:
I'm out in getting braindamaged arguing with org autistic users

thats why i am confused usually they say if u are not chad or tall HTN its over and then we have MTN pumping and dumping thats crazy to me
Yes cause women will stay loyal to Chad, cause those men are a very small minority in the dating pool.
Very rare to come across such a guy.
If you are MTN, they view you as ´just another drop in the bucket´, they won´t value you cause there are lots of men on your looks level and SMV.
I consider myself MTN, cause NeroAngelo rated me 6.5.
Relationships are not safe for me, cause she can leave whenever she wants and find a better guy

Yes cause women will stay loyal to Chad, cause those men are a very small minority in the dating pool.
Very rare to come across such a guy.
If you are MTN, they view you as ´just another drop in the bucket´, they won´t value you cause there are lots of men on your looks level and SMV.
I consider myself MTN, cause NeroAngelo rated me 6.5.
Relationships are not safe for me, cause she can leave whenever she wants and find a better guy
A 6.5 is MTN? I got rated a 5.75 from nero its OVER now that i hear this. i got perfect score in jaw but subhuman eye are i need to surgerymaxx as soon as i can

A 6.5 is MTN? I got rated a 5.75 from nero its OVER now that i hear this. i got perfect score in jaw but subhuman eye are i need to surgerymaxx as soon as i can
I said that I rate myself as such, Nero gave me 6.5 he did not say i am MTN.
I am not too fond of myself, hence why

Yea but I am 5´11 tall, so you probably mog me height Wise.

Yea but I am 5´11 tall, so you probably mog me height Wise.
not at all im a south italian 5 foot 7, height standards here are lower than in the rest of Europe but im still short. Idk i get mixed signal but the fact that i am a virgin at 19 says it all. Good luck in the next life, i dont getting to the 7 range with a surgery will change too much