Nectar
Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2022
- Posts
- 60,394
- Reputation
- 92,533
FIRSTLY I AM NOT A MANLET ANYMORE FUCK buff SHORT GUYS WHO HAVE SEX WITH THICK GIGA STACY GIRLS.
I took a bottle of hgh per day alongside with mk 677 that shit made me awake throughout the whole night holy f*ck. I started praying to Allah for an increase in height with 400g protein, 80g carbs and 50g fat.
No days off at the gym BLOATMAXXING TO THE EXTREME
I can’t believe these guys get laid but I don’t:
YOU CAN SEE I AM ON THE BOAT AND BLOATMAXXING ON A CRUISE SHIP WITH THICK LATINAS WHO DONT WANT TO GET LAID WITH ME.
I am still shredded, 6’1 and want to get my shredded abs licked by hot girls. My dick has never touched a woman before.
I took a bottle of hgh per day alongside with mk 677 that shit made me awake throughout the whole night holy f*ck. I started praying to Allah for an increase in height with 400g protein, 80g carbs and 50g fat.
No days off at the gym BLOATMAXXING TO THE EXTREME
I can’t believe these guys get laid but I don’t:
YOU CAN SEE I AM ON THE BOAT AND BLOATMAXXING ON A CRUISE SHIP WITH THICK LATINAS WHO DONT WANT TO GET LAID WITH ME.
I am still shredded, 6’1 and want to get my shredded abs licked by hot girls. My dick has never touched a woman before.