feels great no longer being a manlet (grew 3.5 inches in 1.5 month heightmaxxers GTFFIIHH!!!)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
me 5 7 early december 16 years old first day on new brand of mk677 hgh and aromasin prior was just injecting hgh and starvemaxxing with no height goals in mind just trying to get ogre face that is me next to a 5 6 woman and 6 foot man im hunching so ill give mself a strong 5 foot 8
0098F713 3408 4D99 8574 D2AD3628679D
509E5A32 9ABD 4A8A ACA7 2A3BFFB5DAD6

IMG 0866

here's me 5'10.5" james sapphire next to 5'7.5" mom who i saw last week and almost died multiple times and od'd on meth will never see her again in my life just had to see her one more time before i turned a legal adult which now i am yay idk why that shirt puffs out like i got a belly and my jaw isn't fucked up or jagged it's just the lighted making it appear that way so ya

fuck all u assholes who said i am manlet and will never grow just watch and see my plates are still open for one more year and just u wait im about to be fucking 6 foot 2+ with my wingspan 33cm ulna lenght size 12 shoe 9 inch hands 7 inch dick hyper masc face with all these suppluments im bouta imrpove so hard!
even ifi dont who cares 5 10 is not that bad of a height its a t minimum to be treated human at the end ofthe day looks dont rlly matter too much i see subhumans procreate evberyday and all the subhumans smoke meth together and have orgy so i can find happiness in other things in like like gardening like u guys need to go out side and stop being so loser bc thats bad btw guys im making this thread from rehab rn doing detox so ya

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Terri and 38 others
Mogger james^

• Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 16133
i might have one of the worst haircuts in the world atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and pardocel
My james^
how do i improve my haircut surgery? where is the hair clinic i can visit to improve hairstyle i hate seeing all these fucking retards walking around with cool ass hairstyles and recessed jawlines and i mlike imagine if i get me one of those ima mog hard!

• JFL
Reactions: redrum64389
U look the exact same height close to her but with ur head untilted

• +1
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 23115
From manlet to manlet.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, Constantin Denis, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 7 others
I still heightMOG you, cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tonyefferoma and ;-;
Start wearing a jack Daniel shirt and tan :aheago::aheago:

@Vermilioncore who are these ppl? What are they doing with your baby?

6'10 or death bro

good work bro get cleaned up and stay off street drugs, that shits for zombie meth heads who live in tents and 40 year old hookers

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Dr. Bludy, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
U look the exact same height close to her but with ur head untilted
nope ive grown believe it or not i dont really care youre not me im me and my life has improved drastically
From manlet to manlet.
suck my ass u trucel yeah u r so untrue ahaah roasted by me nerd!
I still heightMOG you, cope.
ok it doesnt matter bro it's still progress i definitely get far more looks from girls than u do so dont even start with me lil boy
Start wearing a jack Daniel shirt and tan :aheago::aheago:
@Vermilioncore who are these ppl? What are they doing with your baby?
no ive never really lik jack daniels that much to be honest ive always preffered hennesey
6'10 or death bro
yeah i used to think that but i dont see 6 10 veyry often just go to wealmart see 5 7 mexican with fat latina wife girls will date u sub 6 foot i think
good work bro get cleaned up and stay off street drugs, that shits for zombie meth heads who live in tents and 40 year old hookers
thanks bro fr ima try im off the street for now on bed rest for past 6 days tryna recover and work this shit out i was in psychosis i almost got killed 5 different times and so many people wanted to fight me and now i have this shitty ass scar because the demons told me to cut myself until i bled on meth anfd i got 1st degree burns bc my mom lit the bed on fire and i caguth a flame for 10 seconds my body until i splasehd everywhere with water
Screenshot 2023 01 18 195118
IMG 0825
IMG 0824
IMG 0860
IMG 0823
IMG 0821

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Constantin Denis, Dr. Bludy and 7 others
Did your mother do anything sexaully suggestive during your time together?

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
this

also don't starve urself and make sure to get decent nutrition you only have few chances while being young to grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
nope ive grown believe it or not i dont really care youre not me im me and my life has improved drastically

suck my ass u trucel yeah u r so untrue ahaah roasted by me nerd!

ok it doesnt matter bro it's still progress i definitely get far more looks from girls than u do so dont even start with me lil boy

no ive never really lik jack daniels that much to be honest ive always preffered hennesey

yeah i used to think that but i dont see 6 10 veyry often just go to wealmart see 5 7 mexican with fat latina wife girls will date u sub 6 foot i think

thanks bro fr ima try im off the street for now on bed rest for past 6 days tryna recover and work this shit out i was in psychosis i almost got killed 5 different times and so many people wanted to fight me and now i have this shitty ass scar because the demons told me to cut myself until i bled on meth anfd i got 1st degree burns bc my mom lit the bed on fire and i caguth a flame for 10 seconds my body until i splasehd everywhere with water View attachment 2046131View attachment 2046132View attachment 2046133View attachment 2046134View attachment 2046135View attachment 2046136
Mad hope ur life improves

• +1
You're still 17 can get to tall height easily with the shit you're taking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, datboijj and Deleted member 16133
Did your mother do anything sexaully suggestive during your time together?
no ufreak
this

also don't starve urself and make sure to get decent nutrition you only have few chances while being young to grow
will do
Mad hope ur life improves
thanks
You're still 17 can get to tall height easily with the shit you're taking
thanks bro i will become chad like u !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
im not a freak I was just curious since she sends you sexaul pictures
no she only has sex for money + if she did that i wouldve left even sooner regardless i wont see her again in my lifetime she drains my bank account too much i lost 600 dollars in two days i spent with her bc of her spending habits now i gotta go work a job

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Nah you're still 5"6 I'm sure about that

• WTF
Meth head white women love niggers that's brutal bro. I lived around meth heads for months in trap houses.

• +1
Your posting style is very charismatic bro

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Your face makes you look a lot older ngl. Even with your voice being so high I still thought you were in your late 20s, so I'm blown away by the fact that you're actually only 18.

• +1
Stop meeting up with your mom you need to cut her out of your life completely. Get your old hair back if u want a haircut and do skin care routine, showers and old style

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 16133
Stop meeting up with your mom you need to cut her out of your life completely. Get your old hair back if u want a haircut and do skin care routine, showers and old style
yeah ik she is but she keeps leaving me voicemails since shes at the other detox center across town so im changing my number and leaving the country really soon also i cant do haircut i dont deserve to even get a chance to look good again bc ill just look like a crackhead with a good haircut wont do shit for me im trying to do skin care now so my top scar is distinguishable from pimples only
From bitch to bitch
Your face makes you look a lot older ngl. Even with your voice being so high I still thought you were in your late 20s, so I'm blown away by the fact that you're actually only 18.
im voicemaxxing rn and i have seen a 10 htz increase or whaatever since i started 1.5 months ago and ppl have commented that it's gotten deeper but never that it's deep now because my voice is not androgynous but it's still on the higher side of the male spectrum
it's brutal how i have this hyper masc face but i have no muscle not 6 foot and high voice i cant even buy beer or vape bc my voice ruins it automatically and then they ask for my ID and also i just turned 17 but that legal adult wehre i live cant buy beer or vape unti l21 tho damn
Your posting style is very charismatic bro

//Thomas DOM
<3
Meth head white women love niggers that's brutal bro. I lived around meth heads for months in trap houses.
yeah man at the trap house i was at ppl kept asking if i was mixed and shit and i said ya dads cuban and black bc my mom made me lie bc it made her "look cooler and like she likes dark dick" i think i mentioned that in the thread but i cant remember bc hallucinations have taken over my life doesnt matter tho since im not full darkskin thats why none of the whtie girls at the trap house wanted me even tho i was the highest psl there they all wanted the 4 psl black guys ( i dont say n word anymore im trying to improve and be a better person ) idk why they want black guys so much maybe its an age thing bc they were older or something or more nt i dont know
Nah you're still 5"6 I'm sure about that
doesnt matter what ur sure of bc ur obviously not sure because im 5 10.5 stop trying to drag me down u bastard madison beer
wtf is this, curlyhead looks 5'2" here
i heightmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Have you done any heightmaxxing routine?

physiologically impossible

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
me 5 7 early december 16 years old first day on new brand of mk677 hgh and aromasin prior was just injecting hgh and starvemaxxing with no height goals in mind just trying to get ogre face that is me next to a 5 6 woman and 6 foot man im hunching so ill give mself a strong 5 foot 8
View attachment 2046115View attachment 2046116
View attachment 2046108
here's me 5'10.5" james sapphire next to 5'7.5" mom who i saw last week and almost died multiple times and od'd on meth will never see her again in my life just had to see her one more time before i turned a legal adult which now i am yay idk why that shirt puffs out like i got a belly and my jaw isn't fucked up or jagged it's just the lighted making it appear that way so ya

fuck all u assholes who said i am manlet and will never grow just watch and see my plates are still open for one more year and just u wait im about to be fucking 6 foot 2+ with my wingspan 33cm ulna lenght size 12 shoe 9 inch hands 7 inch dick hyper masc face with all these suppluments im bouta imrpove so hard!
even ifi dont who cares 5 10 is not that bad of a height its a t minimum to be treated human at the end ofthe day looks dont rlly matter too much i see subhumans procreate evberyday and all the subhumans smoke meth together and have orgy so i can find happiness in other things in like like gardening like u guys need to go out side and stop being so loser bc thats bad btw guys im making this thread from rehab rn doing detox so ya
You’re 18?

• +1
yeah ik she is but she keeps leaving me voicemails since shes at the other detox center across town so im changing my number and leaving the country really soon also i cant do haircut i dont deserve to even get a chance to look good again bc ill just look like a crackhead with a good haircut wont do shit for me im trying to do skin care now so my top scar is distinguishable from pimples only

im voicemaxxing rn and i have seen a 10 htz increase or whaatever since i started 1.5 months ago and ppl have commented that it's gotten deeper but never that it's deep now because my voice is not androgynous but it's still on the higher side of the male spectrum
it's brutal how i have this hyper masc face but i have no muscle not 6 foot and high voice i cant even buy beer or vape bc my voice ruins it automatically and then they ask for my ID and also i just turned 17 but that legal adult wehre i live cant buy beer or vape unti l21 tho damn

<3

yeah man at the trap house i was at ppl kept asking if i was mixed and shit and i said ya dads cuban and black bc my mom made me lie bc it made her "look cooler and like she likes dark dick" i think i mentioned that in the thread but i cant remember bc hallucinations have taken over my life doesnt matter tho since im not full darkskin thats why none of the whtie girls at the trap house wanted me even tho i was the highest psl there they all wanted the 4 psl black guys ( i dont say n word anymore im trying to improve and be a better person ) idk why they want black guys so much maybe its an age thing bc they were older or something or more nt i dont know

doesnt matter what ur sure of bc ur obviously not sure because im 5 10.5 stop trying to drag me down u bastard madison beer

i heightmaxxed
Regimen?

James are you wearing boots in the bottom photo? Not that I don't believe you but I'm just curious

what did you take?

no im barefoot i made sure to be barefoot but i have no proof and i wont make another photo since im never seeing my mom again

OD on ice (crystal meth)

ibutamoren (mk677) and exemestanex (aromasin) + hgh injections but u can rlly just heightmaxx w aro and mk
how much huh iu's?

• +1
@curlyheadjames which aromasin inhib are you taking and at which dose/frequency? I'm planning on doing the same with mk677 and anavar

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and Deleted member 16133
Look into megadosing vitamin D3 and k2 mk4 combo

I recommend 6 months on 50 000 iu D3 and 45 mg K2 mk4 daily

//Thomas DOM

• +1
@curlyheadjames @Thomas DOM do you guys think this protocol + 6 weeks of anavar is worth for heightmaxxing? what are your thoughts on anavar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
@curlyheadjames @Thomas DOM do you guys think this protocol + 6 weeks of anavar is worth for heightmaxxing? what are your thoughts on anavar

Ye megadose vit d3 50k iu and k2 mk4 45 mg n anavar for a half year you will grow bone and possibly also grow cock

//Thomas DOM

• +1
6 months on 50 000 iu D3
this is highly toxic though?

before you do it @garoupilled_ look into the sideeffects of 50000 iu d3

you might fuck yourself over

Ye megadose vit d3 50k iu and k2 mk4 45 mg n anavar for a half year you will grow bone and possibly also grow cock

//Thomas DOM
what are the different types of k2? also, do you think mk677 is worth it alongside all this protocol right

this is highly toxic though?

before you do it @garoupilled_ look into the sideeffects of 50000 iu d3

you might fuck yourself over
what would be those brother? im thinking of taking 20 000 iu.

• +1
Reactions: Solar