Feels like the prettyboy trend died kinda?

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Did it not? Now being model-esque is more in season.

Boneless normies can no longer get away with mop hair frauding.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, iam good boy, Deleted member 20370 and 8 others
no shit after everything went viral on tiktok its been JFL

• +1
Reactions: Descender, datboijj and Deleted member 28896
Obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Hasn’t this always been a generational thing? JBs are still throwing themselves at tiktok influencers, no? Not sure because i don’t pay attention to that shit

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, Arcturus, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
it was never a trend

• JFL
it’s over for normies now.

Yesterday night i went out and over heard some normies saying they are mewing.

Girls are hopping on the trend too from the whole NCT and PCT thing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: useris2292, jflsnowdzz, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane and Deleted member 28896
eqn4ajonih531.jpg

It is all about bloatmaxxing now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, p0lishsubhuman, datboijj and 9 others
Hasn’t this always been a generational thing? JBs are still throwing themselves at tiktok influencers, no? Not sure because i don’t pay attention to that shit
I wouldn't know either, I've just noticed less people worshipping Vinnie, Damian etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, datboijj, Xangsane and 1 other person
it’s over for normies now.

Yesterday night i went out and over heard some normies saying they are mewing.

Girls are hopping on the trend too from the whole NCT and PCT thing
lol no

• JFL
only people that likes prettyboys are either here or are 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, kanderior, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
Most bromei dont know about your shit
now it’s 2 times i over hear mewing when i’m outside.

And saw tiktok femoids commenting how stupid this trend is

• Woah
cope

• Hmm...
I'm a boneless normie, how am I possibly coping?
Having a fringe was the only thing that could've saved me a year ago.

Duh. Pretty boys were a thing because of the rising trendiness of being a tranny and being a feminine man but now we are seeing crazy stuff going on and people are starting to value masculinity more not some little twink who spends an hour on his hair and wears designer clothes. Metrosexuals always come and go in trendiness but being a man last forever

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 28896
Did it not? Now being model-esque is more in season.
View attachment 2534304

View attachment 2534308
Disagree. Once you completely remove birth control from women and the drinking water then the prettyboy fad will die. Trends die yes, but horomones determine attraction largely for women.

• +1
I disagree. I think the conception of what a prettyboy is has shifted back to reality, which is Chad with slightly more neotenous features. The height + haircut coper definition of a prettyboy has collapsed on its own fraudulence.

E6BBC14E 74FA 4B70 AD3E EDA71BB18BAC
BB430241 67AD 42FF 8153 1505D2FC7BBF
76B2CD5C FA1B 484D A309 953B4AFAB089
63C56643 02DB 4692 B4B2 C7732604933A

These are prettyboy. Just variations of Chad-level aesthetics.

The prettyboy is not dead. The pendulum is just back where it needs to be, and people can no longer claim they are prettyboys to cope with bonelessness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, RoyaleWithCheese, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
I don't think it's about trends, teenage girls and younger women prefer pretty boys cause they're still not fully familiar with their sexuality and it scares them. An aesthetic, harmonious trustworthy-looking pretty boy gives them romantic feelings without the confusing sexual ones (I can't imagine Jordan Barrett, prime Chico or Zario aggressively fucking some chick doggystyle and dirty talking to her no homo, I'm guessing teenage girls can't either). A lot of zoomers, the main TikTok crowd, are over 25 to almost 30 now so we'll probably see a transition to a more balanced maesthetic ideal trend on TikTok.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, Xangsane and Deleted member 28896
eqn4ajonih531.jpg

It is all about bloatmaxxing now.
what's the point of all that hard work, discipline and dedication I'm sure he puts in, if you're just gonna look like a bloated ugly ogre?

View attachment 2534308
Asif this dude "got away" with it, and had some SMV. When the mop hairstyle was in trend. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Obviously, this dude was having low SMV when the mop hair was in season. Nothing changed, in that sense.

now, the former mop hairstyle guys that looked good with that. Can shift the hair slightly to curtains style, and they still look good.

• +1
I disagree. I think the conception of what a prettyboy is has shifted back to reality, which is Chad with slightly more neotenous features. The height + haircut coper definition of a prettyboy has collapsed on its own fraudulence.

View attachment 2534412View attachment 2534415View attachment 2534416View attachment 2534417

The prettyboy is not dead. The pendulum is just back where it needs to be, and people can no longer claim they are prettyboys to cope with bonelessness.
Aka robust prettyboy is ideal

I'm proven right once again

Over for tailscels

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, redmaxx, Xangsane and 1 other person

View attachment 2534412View attachment 2534415View attachment 2534416View attachment 2534417

Frog guy looks lowkey Persian

• +1
I don't think it's about trends, teenage girls and younger women prefer pretty boys cause they're still not fully familiar with their sexuality and it scares them. An aesthetic, harmonious trustworthy-looking pretty boy gives them romantic feelings without the confusing sexual ones (I can't imagine Jordan Barrett, prime Chico or Zario aggressively fucking some chick doggystyle and dirty talking to her no homo, I'm guessing teenage girls can't either). A lot of zoomers, the main TikTok crowd, are over 25 to almost 30 now so we'll probably see a transition to a more balanced maesthetic ideal trend on TikTok.
I was born in 1997. am I a zoomer?

• +1
I wouldn't know either, I've just noticed less people worshipping Vinnie, Damian etc.
Vinnie and Damian have amazing facial structures and definitely do not rely on pretty boy harmony/hair while being boneless lmao they have mogger bones

• +1
is he though?
Not sure I doubt it
It’s weird because if he had bigger lips and eyes he would look very similar to you. I see some close similarities with your looks to his

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not sure I doubt it
It’s weird because if he had bigger lips and eyes he would look very similar to you. I see some close similarities with your looks to his
such as??

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
Cameron Porras. Mixed Euro, Mexican, Indian
yeah I told @flippasav
he's dating a 33-year-old HAPA woman that looks like a tatted Dora, thoughts?

Not sure I doubt it
I told him the same thing in PMs months ago. Looks almost like a counterpart

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Zoomer arent 25 to 30

I told him the same thing in PMs months ago. Looks almost like a counterpart
except that I'm sandnog and he's jeet/taco!