Feels like the prettyboy trend died kinda?

Vinnie and Damian have amazing facial structures and definitely do not rely on pretty boy harmony/hair while being boneless lmao they have mogger bones
Damian is a fraud and Vinnie overrated

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Love it
Zoomer arent 25 to 30
Zoomer year range is officially 1997 to 2012 (personally I disagree with 1997 but wtv). The oldest ones are 26, 27 in a few months.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Napoleon1800
Zoomer year range is officially 1997 to 2012 (personally I disagree with 1997 but wtv). The oldest ones are 26, 27 in a few months.
So anyone born after 2012 is gen alpha?

Yea true

I hope big noses will be trending. I need that halo.

Did it not? Now being model-esque is more in season.
View attachment 2534304

Boneless normies can no longer get away with mop hair frauding.
View attachment 2534308
Here's the real black pill, women don't actually get wet around 150 lb skinny models. They get soaked when a guy that they have to look up to, and has the figure of an upside down triangle walks in. If an NFL player and Ronaldo were in the bar, the NFL player is leaving with more numbers, because that's the build that makes women feral. Same way we like hour glass figure 8s, they want that dominating , stacked look.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Here's the real black pill, women don't actually get wet around 150 lb skinny models. They get soaked when a guy that they have to look up to, and has the figure of an upside down triangle walks in. If an NFL player and Ronaldo were in the bar, the NFL player is leaving with more numbers, because that's the build that makes women feral. Same way we like hour glass figure 8s, they want that dominating , stacked look.
Then why do they pay so much attention to guys like Chico and O'Pry?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 8365
😂😂😂😂😂

Guys like morone ,Cavill,Roman reigns ,even LOOX mog them in appeal by far

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 8365
Guys like that still have dominating features. But a 6 foot NFL player will keep his woman around longer than whoever those dudes are because they literally will not feel protected around those kinds of guys. Thats why bieber turned to a "bad boy"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Did it not? Now being model-esque is more in season.
View attachment 2534304

Boneless normies can no longer get away with mop hair frauding.
View attachment 2534308
Being a pretty boy just means appearing to what women find attractive when they’re young. Their innate desire hasn’t disappeared just because you see less of on TikTok JFL.

A pretty boy is defined as an above average looking guy with clear skin, long hair, and a lean frame.

• +1
I wouldn't know either, I've just noticed less people worshipping Vinnie, Damian etc.
that just because they are becoming less pretty boys, no more collagen no more tight skin, dull coloring
not because they don't like pretty boys anymore

• +1
over im technically a zoomer

Thats why bieber turned to a "bad boy"
no it's because he was hanging around so many rappers
which is also why he started making the best music of his life