Feels unique being one of the only black people here where I live

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Living in wealth area in Brazil, you will see 0 black people, I'm the only one (and my family of course). I have zero experiences and never talked with a black woman, because there is not any here where I live, and I like to talk be friends and have a relation with people who are near to me (most of times). All the women that I fucked are either asian or white. But thank God that all people here are friendly and treated me well and with respect all of my life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
That’s new most people say that Brazil is extremely racist to blacks and Amerindians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, LooksmaxxHopeful and Gonthar
That’s new most people say that Brazil is extremely racist to blacks and Amerindians
I disagree 100%. For me, Brazil is one if not the most tolerant and open country with we are talking about race. Not because there is no racism here but because everywhere is way worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I disagree 100%. For me, Brazil is one if not the most tolerant and open country with we are talking about race. Not because there is no racism here but because everywhere is way worse.
i thought they where jfl western media be like

Living in wealth area in Brazil, you will see 0 black people, I'm the only one (and my family of course). I have zero experiences and never talked with a black woman, because there is not any here where I live, and I like to talk be friends and have a relation with people who are near to me (most of times). All the women that I fucked are either asian or white. But thank God that all people here are friendly and treated me well and with respect all of my life.
Do you live in South East Brazil? Sao Paulo area?

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Do you live in South East Brazil? Sao Paulo area?
Probably should not say that but yes, I'm in a rich area in somewhere in the state of São Paulo

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Sny
Do you slay in Brazil?

prejudice yes racism no, but it depends more on whether you seem to be upper class or lower class