Feet aesthetics

when i was 18 this asian chick would keep saying I have nice feet I didn't know what a foot fetish was back then

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
The first and most important part of feet aesthetics is having a well formed arch
View attachment 3053974

Some people have collapsed arches or 'flatfoot' because of excessive shoe use. They wear shoes all day, even in their own home. yuck. Well anyway it causes the foot to degrade and it now lacks support.

This is not only a an aesthetic flaw but also a health one too. people with collapsed arches have trouble walking with no shoes on for any long period.

Looks subhuman as fuck
View attachment 3053982

compare to mogger high arch
View attachment 3053981

Next we'll take a look at the big toe
View attachment 3053984
Having a big toe that points inward is called having a bunion. Again this is caused by excessive shoe use. And yet again it comes with health problems. Decreased balance, feet pains are big ones.

@Darkeningstar
@Rea
@Xangsane
@noobs
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@Sub5UglyMan
@DalitBoss
@ilovetakis
@arab_chink
@murdah
@Debetro
@Gengar
why is being flatfooted bad for function if all the top athletes are flatfooted

• JFL
Shaquille O'Neal
Lionel Messi
LeBron James
Michael Jordan
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Durant
Stephen Curry
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Kyrie Irving
James Harden
Anthony Davis
Russell Westbrook
Kawhi Leonard
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Luka Dončić
Nikola Jokić
Jimmy Butler
Jayson Tatum
Devin Booke
Trae Young
Ja Morant
LaMelo Ball
Usain Bolt

i explained already, it creates dependency on wearing shoes. Those 'top flatfooted athletes' all wear shoes in the olympics.

That's the whole point of companies engineering hyper specialized shoes, it's to compensate for a collapsed arch.

I walk around plenty with no shoes and my feet themselves can let me jump 30 cm up with my legs being straight.

note the average untrained male can jump 40 cm up. And trained can jump 60 cm. So my feet alone is nearly on par with the layman's whole leg jumping power and half an semi professional athlete's.
IMG 6799

This also translates into running speed and acceleration

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and odux
Shaquille O'Neal
Lionel Messi
LeBron James
Michael Jordan
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Durant
Stephen Curry
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Kyrie Irving
James Harden
Anthony Davis
Russell Westbrook
Kawhi Leonard
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Luka Dončić
Nikola Jokić
Jimmy Butler
Jayson Tatum
Devin Booke
Trae Young
Ja Morant
LaMelo Ball
Usain Bolt
so healthy bhai
IMG 6800

keep wearing tiny shoes like the cuck you are.

The first and most important part of feet aesthetics is having a well formed arch
View attachment 3053974

Some people have collapsed arches or 'flatfoot' because of excessive shoe use. They wear shoes all day, even in their own home. yuck. Well anyway it causes the foot to degrade and it now lacks support.

This is not only a an aesthetic flaw but also a health one too. people with collapsed arches have trouble walking with no shoes on for any long period.

Looks subhuman as fuck
View attachment 3053982

View attachment 3053981

View attachment 3053984
Having a big toe that points inward is called having a bunion. Again this is caused by excessive shoe use. And yet again it comes with health problems. Decreased balance, feet pains are big ones.

@Darkeningstar
@Rea
@Xangsane
@noobs
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@Sub5UglyMan
@DalitBoss
@ilovetakis
@arab_chink
@murdah
@Debetro
@Gengar
Any non surgical way to improve it or fix it btw?
I fucking hate how I am walking

• Hmm...
View attachment 3053974

Looks subhuman as fuck
View attachment 3053982

View attachment 3053981

View attachment 3053984

@Darkeningstar
@Rea
@Xangsane
@noobs
@IAMNOTANINCEL
@Sub5UglyMan
@DalitBoss
@ilovetakis
@arab_chink
@murdah
@Debetro
@Gengar

Arch mogs

• +1
Perfect

• Woah
so healthy bhai
View attachment 3055399

keep wearing tiny shoes like the cuck you are.
and showing his feet are just proving me right, that feet "aesthetics" arent functional, hes flat footed with toes that could fall of at any second, yet is still top 5 in the nba right now aand has been in the nba long enought for his chold to play in the same team as him

now, why is my "dingling" hard?