Feline Hunter eyes are the most striking looking eyes

Is this tozka the hung mena/turkish nigga from lookism? no homo , or something like that?
It’s tovarish the Chechen bully from lookism who dickmogged the whole forum. What was your user on lookism?

Op get mogged
T06umec6sna51

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Hikicel69
this a must for having hunter eyes. an eye area without this shape can't be considered hunter eyes.

some users believe that hunter eyes means hooded eyes and thus why they say "hunter eyes are psl autism bro:soy::soy::soy:". hunter eyes is about having this feline shape, hooding is the cherry on top

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
Agree mostly but my point was that the eye areas I listed in OP are just more feline than other hunter eye areas because of the exaggerated PCT or/and the downturned medial canthus

Just compare Dragos hunter eyes with salihs and de Poots.
They look less feline but still are hunter eyes
26C07A3C AFE9 4D24 8971 F44A8CC6A1B4

C296BA70 71BC 475E B637 F57735F8F29A

1CFDA7E9 3531 41A5 9E25 FC8ECD2EC34E

But yes the diffentce between those is not huge and if you have great hunter eyes the chances are high that they look atleast somewhat feline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
2630390 Screenshot 20211204 125532 Gallery 6

Last edited:
Stopped reading when you said Gandy should have green eyes.
I said for a more feline look he should have green eyes.

If the green makes his eyes more or less attractive than the blue is a different story.
But green looks definitely more exotic and cat like

C
There are „normal“ hunter eyes and there are feline hunter eyes which almost resemble the eyes of a cat or atleast have usually a really cat like appearance.
Basically hunter eyes with some extra steps.

This makes the eye area look almost animal like and not human which results in a really striking and impressive look. But at the same time it looks also really unfamiliar and with that it’s not necessarily ideal for appeal.

Attributes of feline hunter eyes:
-sharp and downturned medial canthus
-neutral hooding
-high PCT (really important for the feline look)
(caused by high lateral canthus Position ideally directly till the point where the hooding starts, and low medial canthus position, ideally lower than the position of the lower eyelids)
-dark low set eyebrows
-ideally (light) green eyes but blue and amber are also fine, the most important part is that the eye color isn’t too dark

Basically a human version of this:
View attachment 1570686
View attachment 1570683

I don’t think there is a single person who matches all the attributes listed above but there are some persons who match most/many of the attributes and with that have feline looking hunter eyes.

Some models who have these feline eyes are Salih, Gandy, Maher, De Poot, Barret:

View attachment 1570713
View attachment 1570798
Flaws: medial canthus should be less rounded, PFL could be wider

View attachment 1570743
View attachment 1570799
Flaws: negative hooding.
And light green would be better eye color for the feline look

View attachment 1570712
View attachment 1570789
Flaws: strong negative hooding, PFL could be wider

View attachment 1570717
View attachment 1570784
Flaws: Lacks downturned medial canthus, eye color could be ideally lighter

View attachment 1570718
View attachment 1570806
Flaws: PFL could be wider, no downturned medical canthus, minor flaw: hooding is slightly positive tilted

@AscendingHero @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @Preston @Korea @ForeverRecession @TioJohn @Kroker
an someone tell me what mine lacks to be feline like? 9C34A6F7 D091 4CC4 9ACF 999E0EB545F7 55F0827F 78B6 4A93 A7C4 1700B295A5ED

Attachments

• C37C2294-43CD-4E58-B35F-C053C4712AA3.jpeg
    C37C2294-43CD-4E58-B35F-C053C4712AA3.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I assume there's no surgery to increase PFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
you don’t have feline eyes. Just dye your eyebrows to maximize your eye area potential @Erik-Jón
What keep me from feline hunter eyes? Critique my eye area like German did

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
What about feline eyes with uee like some Stacie’s have ?

Bro, you gotta realize the only way you can get Hunter eyes is through having better genetics. In other words you will never have Hunter eyes even through “looksmaxxing”
Well obviously but your not critiquing my eye area

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Bro, you gotta realize the only way you can get Hunter eyes is through having better genetics. In other words you will never have Hunter eyes even through “looksmaxxing”
Don’t I already have hunter eyes or some form of them?

Your brow ridge is weak/ non protruding. But your eyes are deep set and are the right shape so that’s good
My browridge doesn’t have the bump that comes out but my brow ridge is very projected and sloped

There are „normal“ hunter eyes and there are feline hunter eyes which almost resemble the eyes of a cat or atleast have usually a really cat like appearance.
Basically hunter eyes with some extra steps.

This makes the eye area look almost animal like and not human which results in a really striking and impressive look. But at the same time it looks also really unfamiliar and with that it’s not necessarily ideal for appeal.

Attributes of feline hunter eyes:
-sharp and downturned medial canthus
-neutral hooding
-high PCT (really important for the feline look)
(caused by high lateral canthus Position ideally directly till the point where the hooding starts, and low medial canthus position, ideally lower than the position of the lower eyelids)
-dark low set eyebrows
-ideally (light) green eyes but blue and amber are also fine, the most important part is that the eye color isn’t too dark

Basically a human version of this:
View attachment 1570686
View attachment 1570683

I don’t think there is a single person who matches all the attributes listed above but there are some persons who match most/many of the attributes and with that have feline looking hunter eyes.

Some models who have these feline eyes are Salih, Gandy, Maher, De Poot, Barret:

View attachment 1570713
View attachment 1570798
Flaws: medial canthus should be less rounded, PFL could be wider

View attachment 1570743
View attachment 1570799
Flaws: negative hooding.
And light green would be better eye color for the feline look

View attachment 1570712
View attachment 1570789
Flaws: strong negative hooding, PFL could be wider

View attachment 1570717
View attachment 1570784
Flaws: Lacks downturned medial canthus, eye color could be ideally lighter

View attachment 1570718
View attachment 1570806
Flaws: PFL could be wider, no downturned medical canthus, minor flaw: hooding is slightly positive tilted
Would you consider these feline?
What are some flaws?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and subhuman incel
Would you consider these feline?
What are some flaws?
View attachment 1772505
View attachment 1772504
Yes they look really feline. Insane eye area.

Flaws are the eyebrows (they lack shape and length) and of corse eye color. Although eye color can’t really be a flaw it still is obv that his eyes would look a lot better if they were colored.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Toshi lySzv cqxH8 unsplash e1602420869348

i don't think it's my looks... girls are probably turned off by my personality :feelshehe:...