Fell in love with a girl from the Army but she’s going to Germany in two weeks

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
ECF199D3 F453 45BB 91B5 88D825D60039

I palmed the back of her head and choked the fuck out her while I fucked her missionary on some intimate shi

I didn’t cum, but after when we were cuddling and looking at each other . When she looked at me and asked how many bodies I had I lied cause I was scared she’d have more.

She looks me in the eyes and says I’m her second body.

I can’t get attached cause she’s leaving any day to serve in Germany for 2 years
F69F36DA 2CC4 44DC A52C EC559B174879

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, ChosenOne, Looks234 and 7 others
I want this bitch to be my wife, when she comes back in a year or two we gotta link up again. I’ll be waiting for her .

You don’t understand bros she’s perfect everytime I looked at her I couldn’t help but smile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 20631, ChosenOne and 4 others
View attachment 1967826
I palmed the back of her head and choked the fuck out her while I fucked her missionary on some intimate shi

I didn’t cum, but after when we were cuddling and looking at each other . When she looked at me and asked how many bodies I had I lied cause I was scared she’d have more.

I can’t get attached cause she’s leaving any day to serve in Germany for 2 years View attachment 1967830
She coming to see me ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, NFA PB, ChosenOne and 7 others
I’m not depressed anymore but fuck , I legit want this girl to be my wife.

I fucked her with no condom, didn’t cum but. I wouldn’t mind, I would, but atleast my genes are secured with a pretty girl that’s smart and not short worst case scenario

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Every attractive girl 14 years and older is getting choked the fuck out while being fucked missionary by 6'3" chads and tyrones

L intro 1634571326

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 20631, ChosenOne and 9 others
darktriadpeter aka Knight
Bro I don’t remember dead serious

Also you’re a Tyrone nigga you need to get on the same timing .

You’ve been growing your hair out?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Growth Plate
@ReadBooksEveryday do a suifuel mental post on him please about how his bitch is gonna suck and ride german bwc etc

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, PYT, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
You’ve been growing your hair out?
yes since early 2021

I got braids rn but the front ones are only forehead length (I got a huge forehead tho)

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
@ReadBooksEveryday do a suifuel mental post on him please about how his bitch is gonna suck and ride german bwc etc
German girls are more open to dating ethnics/curries than any other European race

Hitler massively backfired. THe average Albanian gypsy ethnic is more of a Nazi SS tier mentality than even the most redneck German girl

There was some incel here too that lost his virginity to some germano. He was hanging out with @DoctorLooksmax in hungary or some shit. Been a while since i read that thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChosenOne, Lmao, justinzayn and 5 others
the looksmaxxes I've done were
- growing my hair since early 2021
- thugmaxxed clothing style
- real gold chain
- became 20lbs less anorexic
- I wear lifts to become 2" taller

I know the gold chain is cope. I just put it there to show how ntmaxxed I became. My dad was unironically about that gangster lifestyle. Naturally I would follow

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, PYT and ReadBooksEveryday
What's your body count

• +1
I wouldint fuck with military women bro. In 2 years the whole base will run through her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, ChosenOne, Growth Plate and 2 others
BBCpilled again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and PYT
I wouldint fuck with military women bro. In 2 years the whole base will run through her
Obviously in the two years that she’s out there imma be fucking other girls

But she seems like a good girl if she’s almost 19 with one body count even though I got her number yesterday and we just fucked.Hopefully I’m not the catalyst to her hoeing stage

She says she’s only had 1 cause she was in a long relationship. If she doesn’t become a hoe I fs wanna be w her but it’s just a fairytale fantasy, I thought my last girl was my soulmate too so I’ll probably just find another one. She has a rich family too

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChosenOne, Lmao, Growth Plate and 1 other person
- real gold chain

I know the gold chain is cope. I just put it there to show how ntmaxxed I became. My dad was unironically about that gangster lifestyle. Naturally I would follow
Tretinoin??

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Obviously in the two years that she’s out there imma be fucking other girls

But she seems like a good girl if she’s almost 19 with one body count even though I got her number yesterday and we just fucked.Hopefully I’m not the catalyst to her hoeing stage

She says she’s only had 1 cause she was in a long relationship. If she doesn’t become a hoe I fs wanna be w her but it’s just a fairytale fantasy, I thought my last girl was my soulmate too so I’ll probably just find another one. She has a rich family too
Yeah 2 years in the military is gonna turn her into a giga hoe. Plus military hoes are gonna have a lot of mental issues. Just go with a trad girl at church or something if u want real marrage material not a military girl jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and PYT
Give me her number

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Tretinoin??
I planned on getting it for over a year but I'm broke

Every job I applied for rejected me so far

• +1
i´ll rape and behead her

sunmo-0201-hollywilliams-339103-640x360.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and PYT
>Got her number yesterday
>Fucked her the next day
>Still thinks hes only the second body

.... I got bad news for you bro, but for ur sake I hope shes telling the truth but it would be impossible to tell
Tbh I believe her the way she said it was genuine

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and WaltonMoggins
You don’t understand bros she’s perfect everytime I looked at her I couldn’t help but smile

You want it or you don't. I was faced with the woman of my dreams wanting to take a job offer on the other side of the country .... maybe indefinitely. I chose to try regardless...fly out every 6-9 weeks or vice versa. We made it work. She returned home and now she is a full time mom to our 3 kids. It is 100% over if you won't try.

• Woah
Rawdogged and didn’t bust? Was it your first time?

I’m sorry to say that Dieter, Heinrich, Hansel, and Abdul are gonna be feeding her the bratwurst, jaeger schnitzel, and doner kebab every night of the week

- real gold chain

And the 2” lifts aren’t cope?

Just lol

Rawdogged and didn’t bust? Was it your first time?

I’m sorry to say that Dieter, Heinrich, Hansel, and Abdul are gonna be feeding her the bratwurst, jaeger schnitzel, and doner kebab every night of the week

And the 2” lifts aren’t cope?

Just lol
No it wasn’t my first time, I was purposely trying not to cum and last long

Yo this is life fuel. How did you meet her?

Lol you cant cum for shit with your 3 mm dick

she isn't virgin? Cheat on her multiple times then once she returns from army fuck her while recording it, then inform her that you no longer care about her, and have been cheating on her the whole time, then leak the sex tape to make sure she can't get a good job after her return from the army

• +1
she isn't virgin? Cheat on her multiple times then once she returns from army fuck her while recording it, then inform her that you no longer care about her, and have been cheating on her the whole time, then leak the sex tape to make sure she can't get a good job after her return from the army
We’re not dating

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust
No it wasn’t my first time, I was purposely trying not to cum and last long
So why didn’t you erupt like a volcano when it was finally time??

• +1
So why didn’t you erupt like a volcano when it was finally time??
Idk my dick kept getting soft everytime we switched positions that wasn’t missionary, we were fucking doggy then it got soft. She tried riding me, got soft.

When I was fucking her I don’t know I just chose not to cum, I kept deep stroking and I was close but I stopped myself🤷‍♂️

Tbh I believe her the way she said it was genuine
Not that hard to come off as sincere tbh, but since theres no way to tell if shes lying it doesn't really matter.

• +1
she lyin

she finna get piped as hell in the army anyway

• JFL
she lyin

she finna get piped as hell in the army anyway
Every girl once they’re 18 starts hoeing full time and they do it explosively if that makes sense, I still got like 2 years