Fellas, here's my verdict on CS VS Med

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I have pondered deeply over these two careers a great deal. And I choose CS. Many users here make a valid point, and give grounds for debate when they say that you'll be wasting your youth if you go the medical career path, it's true!

All the free time I have will be devoted exclusively to study. I'm going to put my heart into this shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mafiaboy, sly shinkai, Sal and 9 others
@Alexanderr
@AscendingHero

Move to moneymaking & success

And so he choses, the miserable life of a stemcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, HQNPmaxxing, mulattomaxxer and 10 others
I have pondered deeply over these two careers a great deal. And I choose CS. Many users here make a valid point, and give grounds for debate when they say that you'll be wasting your youth if you go the medical career path, it's true!

All the free time I have will be devoted exclusively to study. I'm going to put my heart into this shit.
Alright bro, I will be fucking all the hot nurses who are just a day before their expire date
Med School Pride Worldwide

And so he choses, the miserable life of a stemcel
trueeee
Electricians are making bank, I knew I kid who i went to hs with and he tells me that his making around 150,000 as an Electrician at 19 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, mulattomaxxer and BoneDensity
Ngl I'm cs, and I advise you to go med.

It's just better overall, no amount of money or free time can compete with the proximity you will have with foids making it insanely easy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox, startingover and Gerardwayfan

It's just better overall, no amount of money or free time can compete with the proximity you will have with foids making it insanely easy.
Can u go more in depth? Do u guys do heavy math in uni? How competitive is CS? Are entry level jobs hard to get and are entry level wages livable?

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Can u go more in depth? Do u guys do heavy math in uni? How competitive is CS? Are entry level jobs hard to get and are entry level wages livable?
Medium level of math, nothing really hard.

CS is not that much competitive, just work and you will be fine, people are very low iq and short span attention theses days.

Entry level wages are not that good, but quickly you will improve and compagnies consider you better, you will get better wages and easily get 6 figures after few years, still, it's better to go med and enjoy free women, I've seen both side.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, startingover, rand anon and 1 other person
med is cancer but there are so many holes :hnghn: if csmaxing at least go to a uni with other, hole majority faculties or you're trolling urself 💀

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 18804

CS is not that much competitive, just work and you will be fine, people are very low iq and short span attention theses days.

Entry level wages are not that good, but quickly you will improve and compagnies consider you better, you will get better wages and easily get 6 figures after few years, still, it's better to go med and enjoy free women, I've seen both side.
Thank you. Is it possible to be high iq but low attention span? I'm filipino (country with an average iq of approximately 86) but my mom's side has distant Chinese ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Thank you. Is it possible to be high iq but low attention span? I'm filipino (country with an average iq of approximately 86) but my mom's side has distant Chinese ancestry.
Yes it is, you may check your diet, high and fast sugar food will wreck your attention with insulin spikes.

To be honest I think majority of people can be reach a decent IQ, if they train their brain, eat clean, sleep enough, do some sport.
Of course it depends a lot if you studied when you were young or not, like sport.

I've seen niggers being better than whites in CS, yeah sure not the usual case, but they worked and got there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Chadeep, startingover and 3 others

I'm strong-willed on CS now
Who care, these women are the devil
Screenshot 20220427 1653442

med is cancer but there are so many holes :hnghn: if csmaxing at least go to a uni with other, hole majority faculties or you're trolling urself 💀

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I'm strong-willed on CS now

Who care, these women are the devil
View attachment 1654298
It's your choice, just know that if I were having the same choice, knowing what I know, I would choose med.

And It's not a "the grass is always greener on the other side", I've seen the differences.

Basically what is the point of earning more money, getting more time and surgeries opportunities to looksmax if you can get the same result by being closer, daily, with foids at your work and at school, even being their leader ?

Just trade 30% of your wage for free pussy, it's that simple, because you will either spend more on surgery, supplements and time to hope to get the same result.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Chadeep and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yes it is, you may check your diet, high and fast sugar food with wreck your attention with insulin spikes.

To be honest I think majority of people can be reach a decent IQ, if they train their brain, eat clean, sleep enough, do some sport.
Of course it depends a lot if you studied when you were young or not, like sport.

I've seen niggers being better than whites in CS, yeah sure not the usual case, but they worked and got there.
Thanks my friend

Basically what is the point of earning more money, getting more time and surgeries opportunities to looksmax if you can get the same result by being closer, daily, with foids at your work and at school, even being their leader ?
But the amount of time needed for med school is indisputable, I mean we're talking decades here.
Just trade 30% of your wage for free pussy, it's that simple, because you will either spend more on surgery, supplements and time to hope to get the same result.
You're saying this like it's guaranteed. In highschool in class I was surrounded with girls, guess what? None of them were trying to pass that ass to me. Mere exposure to girls ≠ sex

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
But the amount of time needed for med school is indisputable, I mean we're talking decades here.

You're saying this like it's guaranteed. In highschool in class I was surrounded with girls, guess what? None of them were trying to pass that ass to me. Mere exposure to girls ≠ sex
Then you are neither nt nor good looking, and it will be nightmare mode in CS.

I would consider the proximity to be the equivalent of + 1 PSL and CS being -1 PSL with the absolute lack of women, if you think you can get more than 2 PSL points with CS, then go for it.

I've seen normies friends being considered like HTN in med, having plenty of ONS and a girlfriend.
Chadlite friends in CS being considered HTN and struggling to even get a girlfriend.

Just know that in CS, your main chance is using dating app, so you're competing to be 7PSL for ONS, 6 PSL for a girlfriend, that's why I say this is nightmare mode and I am on this aspie forum being 5psl.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Chadeep and startingover

You couldn't have said it any better
I am soon to be med student, and I can advise you that medical school isnt crazy as its turned out to be,
Yes, you will have to study (ALOT)
Yes, the tests aren't easy
Yes, You will have free time to do whatever you want

Also with CS, even the ones who graduate from the good universities theres too many people with CS degrees, so job market for software development, programming, data analsying is fucked.

You couldn't have said it any better
I am soon to be med student, and I can advise you that medical school isnt crazy as its turned out to be,
Yes, you will have to study (ALOT)
Yes, the tests aren't easy
Yes, You will have free time to do whatever you want

Also with CS, even the ones who graduate from the good universities theres too many people with CS degrees, so job market for software development, programming, data analsying is fucked.
Ye bro just spend majority of your 20s fucking studying

Your honestly just better off doing a short good degree then working for 10 years and maybe do another degree

trueeee
Electricians are making bank, I knew I kid who i went to hs with and he tells me that his making around 150,000 as an Electrician at 19 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
he is earning that only with his high school diploma?!

Alright bro, I will be fucking all the hot nurses who are just a day before their expire date
Med School Pride Worldwide
Most nurses are fat 40+ hags tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, sergeant blackpill, UglyGod360 and 2 others
A lot of the foids you meet will depend on your location and demographics. I’d recommend CS due to the time you must dedicate from your life for med. You just need to ensure you stand out with internships and potentially a better uni if you choose the CS path as the competition is intense.

CS mogs so fucking hard.
The people saying go Med for the women are retarded, you're wasting so many years for the chance at women at your job/likely you for your job? Those could've years you made 6 figures in CS while chilling. CS only needs a bachelor, med needs like a decade of education. Most med student are VERY depressed and for good reason

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, mulattomaxxer, Johanjohan and 1 other person
he is earning that only with his high school diploma?!
No, he also has certificate of electricity or something along the lines, and his dad is also Electrican so he managed to find good paying job

• Woah
Reactions: 360°
No, he also has certificate of electricity or something along the lines, and his dad is also Electrican so he managed to find good paying job
life in the us is so fucking easy.
those are what the americans call union jobs right?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 6128 and startingover

Most of women at the hospital are old hags tbh, And all of the women 30+ are already married.

There are more women in med school tho

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Most of women at the hospital are old hags tbh, And all of the women 30+ are already married.

Young women at CS are utterly disgusting, they look like they never washed and think it's fine because they are getting constant validation from virgin male nerds because of 1 female for 10 male ratio, all whales or difformed, this is nightmare mode they will make you gay, just choose med.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Young women at CS are utterly disgusting, they look like they never washed and think it's fine because they are getting constant validation from virgin male nerds because of 1 female for 10 male ratio, all whales or difformed, this is nightmare mode they will make you gay, just choose med.
Ye but the women at med school arent goodlooking either, but ofc they are better than engineering girls

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and KDA Player
The hot women are studying easy stuff like liberal arts, business or law (upper class girls)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, fauxfox, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Ye but the women at med school arent goodlooking either, but ofc they are better than engineering girls
Best looking women I've seen where either from law, biology or med.
Med one weren't that gl, but some of them get haloed with their behavior, especially the nurses, they may had a kind heart, which is sign of not degen women, which is valuable.

• +1
Reactions: 360° and Johanjohan
The hot women are studying easy stuff like liberal arts, business or law (upper class girls)
Yeah, but business and law will get bitchy, especially business ones

Med one weren't that gl, but some of them get haloed with their behavior, especially the nurses, they may had a kind heart, which is sign of not degen women, which is valuable.
Most nurses are white trash tbh but I’ve never met any nurse students, only nurses at the hospital.

Regarding med school I think you have to be lucky with the classes, some classes have 95% unattractive women, but I have seen hot girls at the medical faculty.

Yeah, but business and law will get bitchy, especially business ones
It’s almost impossible to date any women at the hospital tbh

They are almost all 30+ and already married, and most of them have let themselves go

Fellas means fellow man, are we not all fucking men on here?

No shit, they don't do no physical exercise they just be sitting on chairs talking to patients, typing stuff on their laptops, and ordering food from their phone.
A lot of the foids you meet will depend on your location and demographics. I’d recommend CS due to the time you must dedicate from your life for med. You just need to ensure you stand out with internships and potentially a better uni if you choose the CS path as the competition is intense.
I wanna travel the world, I wanna party with beautiful girls.
Who cares, I'll take online classes if I do sign up for CS in community college anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Literally all nurses have been whores at some point

bro no one actually gave a shit it was very apparent that cs mogged the shit of med school

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and UglyGod360
Med > CS

You guys are too superficial.

Med > CS

You guys are too superficial.
by the time you finished med school and finish your intership you would be making making more money as a cs programmer and you dont even need college for it

• +1
Reactions: DragFuckinKing
by the time you finished med school and finish your intership you would be making making more money as a cs programmer and you dont even need college for it
^^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413 and cmena99
If you don't live in the US and live in a country with universal healthcare, then go CS because doctors are paid shit in countries with public healthcare, if you live in the US then it's preference, psychiatrist do nothing but earn A LOT

Most nurses are fat 40+ hags
cope, i was at this huge jew vaccination camp and good god the vaccine surely circulated fast in my veins since those nurses were making my blood flow

cope, i was at this huge jew vaccination camp and good god the vaccine surely circulated fast in my veins since those nurses were making my blood flow
The ones in the hospital are all ugly u retard

The ones in the hospital are all ugly u retard
cope, i went for an allergy visit and this stacy popped out of nowhere and was flirting with the doctor (the doctor acted very aloof as if he was used to it). saw a lot of hot nruses walking around too. Study CS and have sex with your USB port (y)

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Johanjohan
cope, i went for an allergy visit and this stacy popped out of nowhere and was flirting with the doctor (the doctor acted very aloof as if he was used to it). saw a lot of hot nruses walking around too. Study CS and have sex with your USB port (y)
Bro ive worked at the hospital and most of the nurses are old hags, i wish they were hot but 95% are old

You probably have a granny fetish

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
Bro ive worked at the hospital and most of the nurses are old hags, i wish they were hot but 95% are old

You probably have a granny fetish
the good looking women were all hiding in the doctor office fucking

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Both incel careers

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer