Fellas, here's my verdict on CS VS Med

It's your choice, just know that if I were having the same choice, knowing what I know, I would choose med.

And It's not a "the grass is always greener on the other side", I've seen the differences.

Basically what is the point of earning more money, getting more time and surgeries opportunities to looksmax if you can get the same result by being closer, daily, with foids at your work and at school, even being their leader ?

Just trade 30% of your wage for free pussy, it's that simple, because you will either spend more on surgery, supplements and time to hope to get the same result.
Bro the women at the hospital are all 30-40+ years old, fat and also married

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Good choice.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
If you don't live in the US and live in a country with universal healthcare, then go CS because doctors are paid shit in countries with public healthcare, if you live in the US then it's preference, psychiatrist do nothing but earn A LOT
cap in Canada with public healthcare doctors are paid very well

cap in Canada with public healthcare doctors are paid very well

$100k vs $224k

Literally dog-tier compared to the American doctors considering how much training it takes

$100k vs $224k

Literally dog-tier compared to the American doctors considering how much training it takes
That’s not accurate

Ngl I'm cs, and I advise you to go med.

It's just better overall, no amount of money or free time can compete with the proximity you will have with foids making it insanely easy.
It’s just an illusion, in reality all of them are post prime hags and in a relationship

It’s just an illusion, in reality all of them are post prime hags and in a relationship
Maybe it's a difference between country, in mine there is apprentices and young immigrants from eastern europe.
They sometimes are good in look and in behavior (calm, gentle, womanly) totally the opposite of the bitchy ones you often get on tinder if you follow the cs path.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Maybe it's a difference between country, in mine there is apprentices and young immigrants from eastern europe.
They sometimes are good in look and in behavior (calm, gentle, womanly) totally the opposite of the bitchy ones you often get on tinder if you follow the cs path.
In my country, 90% of nurses are fat 40+ year olds, and the rest are low class who are dating some soyboy

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
id say CS

med is hard(er) and also it gives you less options later on in your career
and do you want to work at a hospital?