Fellow dickmaxxers, please help me out.

hoppehoppehopeless

hoppehoppehopeless

Bronze
Sup guys. I need your help.
I have the phallosan forte vacuum extender. My issue, however, is that I have a deformed pee hole. Normally it is just a slit, but I have bulky glans skin tissue around the pee hole slit. So the opening essentially looks like a little vulva.
Now when I wear the phallosan forte over night with the protector cap, the protector cap leaves a little air space in the top and over time my glans will be sucked into this air space. My pee hole looks deformed as fuck after a couple of hours, full of lymphatic fluid.
How can I get rid of this problem? Do you wrap your glans? What material do you use? I need to find a way to get rid of the protector cap and still be able to wear it over night without having my pee hole be deformed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, OnlyHeightMatters and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'8manlet, sam12344343 and 1 other person
please read that again bro and realize how autistic this sounds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Jigen and thecel
Sup guys. I need your help.
I have the phallosan forte vacuum extender. My issue, however, is that I have a deformed pee hole. Normally it is just a slit, but I have bulky glans skin tissue around the pee hole slit. So the opening essentially looks like a little vulva.
Now when I wear the phallosan forte over night with the protector cap, the protector cap leaves a little air space in the top and over time my glans will be sucked into this air space. My pee hole looks deformed as fuck after a couple of hours, full of lymphatic fluid.
How can I get rid of this problem? Do you wrap your glans? What material do you use? I need to find a way to get rid of the protector cap and still be able to wear it over night without having my pee hole be deformed.
dont worry about ur dick u wont be having to use it JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
shut ur ass up and contribute useful information to the forum
bro what? nobody will ever answer this. because this is completely strange and not human behaviour.
"My pee hole looks deformed as fuck after a couple of hours, full of lymphatic fluid." BRO GO TO A DOCTOR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, ErbCel and OnlyHeightMatters
bro what? nobody will ever answer this. because this is completely strange and not human behaviour.
"My pee hole looks deformed as fuck after a couple of hours, full of lymphatic fluid." BRO GO TO A DOCTOR
You‘re such a fucking kid, leave the forum. No shit extra skin is going to be more swollen with lymphatic fluid under hours of vacuum?? I‘m just asking for good wrapping materials or any other tips. You don‘t even dickmax? What are you even doing here…

You‘re such a fucking kid, leave the forum. No shit extra skin is going to be more swollen with lymphatic fluid under hours of vacuum?? I‘m just asking for good wrapping materials or any other tips. You don‘t even dickmax? What are you even doing here…
shut the fuck up you autist i dont dickmaxx cuz i already dick mog u and ur whole family lineage with your subhuman lymphatic fluid

• JFL
Reactions: hoppehoppehopeless