Fellow Incels.Me users GTFIH

Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
So just to clarify. This place for me is all about self improvement. Lifemaxxing, looksmaxxing, healthmaxxing, studymaxxing, careermaxxing, lovemaxxing, romancemaxxing etc. I take advice from whoever gives it. Regardless of whether they're Chad, Normie, Giga Chad, Incel or Self described "Truecels". If the first 3 categories give advice that is practical & pragmatic then I'll use it. If not I'll discard it. Likewise the same goes for the last 2 categories or those trying to improve their lot in some form or another.

For fellow Incels.Me Brethren. A polite request is can you leave your Incels.Me activism of :blackpill: preachiness, activism etc at the door & stop antagonising those who want to help & assist in their own peculiar fashion albeit not in the way you may like.

For those fellow Incels.Me Brethren who were banned from that site & want to merely kick off. Can you please take yourself off to "Truecels.Org" & vent there at any of the users instead of taking your grudge matches from there onto here.

Oh yeah. Can you Chads, Giga Chads, Normies NOT do anything to antagonise or anger Incels by attacking them personally, belittling them or their efforts, bullying them, bragging enough to induce rage fuel or suicidal fuel. Bragging for the fuck of it is merely dressed up bullying & belittling fyi. Remember Incels have been through enough shit in their life. We're here as per the first paragraph & because we believe that the :whitepill: is the final way to go after accepting the :blackpill:. Thanks for your cooperation in regards to this.

Just a polite request.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281, Nibba and 5 others
Agreed
The real enemy is the supplicating beta simp who incentivizes modern female behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no man

• +1
We are here for practical advice not bluepill bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, 11gaijin and 1 other person
We are here for practical advice not bluepill bs

I agree as you know having spoken to you there.

What's :bluepill: in your opinion that needs investigation?

Little steps at self improvement are better than nothing in my books. Practical wise. They all add up.
Final thing. They're younglings. Give them a break those trying to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
@Nibba has a girlfriend that I assume he loves and respects. And that hasn't earned him any lumps from the mods or otherwise. A testament to how different a place Looksmax.org is meant to be from Incels.me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
So just to clarify. This place for me is all about self improvement. Lifemaxxing, looksmaxxing, healthmaxxing, studymaxxing, careermaxxing, lovemaxxing, romancemaxxing etc. I take advice from whoever gives it. Regardless of whether they're Chad, Normie, Giga Chad, Incel or Self described "Truecels". If the first 3 categories give advice that is practical & pragmatic then I'll use it. If not I'll discard it. Likewise the same goes for the last 2 categories or those trying to improve their lot in some form or another.

For fellow Incels.Me Brethren. A polite request is can you leave your Incels.Me activism of :blackpill: preachiness, activism etc at the door & stop antagonising those who want to help & assist in their own peculiar fashion albeit not in the way you may like.

For those fellow Incels.Me Brethren who were banned from that site & want to merely kick off. Can you please take yourself off to "Truecels.Org" & vent there at any of the users instead of taking your grudge matches from there onto here.

Oh yeah. Can you Chads, Giga Chads, Normies NOT do anything to antagonise or anger Incels by attacking them personally, belittling them or their efforts, bullying them, bragging enough to induce rage fuel or suicidal fuel. Bragging for the fuck of it is merely dressed up bullying & belittling fyi. Remember Incels have been through enough shit in their life. We're here as per the first paragraph & because we believe that the :whitepill: is the final way to go after accepting the :blackpill:. Thanks for your cooperation in regards to this.

Just a polite request.

I appreciate this post, especially coming from a .me user.

• +1

Just a polite request.
Honestly thank you. People have been getting a lot of hate around here for trying to help and it means a lot that you made this post for us. Especially from a .me user. You don't really seem to be a hateful rotter like a lot of people coming from .me, and you were one of the first .me users I started to like for that reason
@Nibba has a girlfriend that I assume he loves and respects. And that hasn't earned him any lumps from the mods or otherwise. A testament to how different a place Looksmax.org is meant to be from Incels.me.
Yeah I mean just as long as I don't bragging about it too much. It kinda seems hard for me to argue here without getting warned but that's a whole nother story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
No. Bluepilled crap shouldnt be tolerated anywhere. Any fucknugget who tells you shit like be social, be interesting, get some hobbies, dress well, go the the gym, get a haircut etc is a cuck who doesn't belong in this community, and should fuck off back to inceltears.

• +1
I agree as you know having spoken to you there.

What's :bluepill: in your opinion that needs investigation?

Little steps at self improvement are better than nothing in my books. Practical wise. They all add up.
Final thing. They're younglings. Give them a break those trying to help.
No. Bluepilled crap shouldnt be tolerated anywhere. Any fucknugget who tells you shit like be social, be interesting, get some hobbies, dress well, go the the gym, get a haircut etc is a cuck who doesn't belong in this community, and should fuck off back to inceltears.
Most blackpilled = surgery
Bluepill = personality xdxdxdxdxd

Look, if someone wants to gymcel, that's a legitimate option and gymcelling will help you with respect of other males, the body halo is real. Now there is some shaky things like dressing, but personally for me if I could have the money to dress well (like they say in artofmanliness.com , I like those styles) I'd feel much better and that's useful for me (kind of healthmaxxing). Now if we get into memes like personality or shit then just don't say it even.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Redpill is the best pill, bluepill is for cucks and blackpill is for whining truecels

• +1

Can you name any truly bluepill members?

• +1
  • +1
Most blackpilled = surgery
Bluepill = personality xdxdxdxdxd

Look, if someone wants to gymcel, that's a legitimate option and gymcelling will help you with respect of other males, the body halo is real. Now there is some shaky things like dressing, but personally for me if I could have the money to dress well (like they say in artofmanliness.com , I like those styles) I'd feel much better and that's useful for me (kind of healthmaxxing). Now if we get into memes like personality or shit then just don't say it even.

I agree fellow IM bro. However. One would have to do ALL of that for ascension as an Incel. So just naming 1 aspect alone could be said to be pretty :bluepill: in itself.
I second the motion

Me too HOWEVER people are too quick to call any heretical thought crime :bluepill: tbh ngl.
People here who spread the bluepill should be banned.

If meant as a wind up to annoy and agitate I agree. If out of sincere belief to help first instance than no BUT I don't think you're going to find IT peeps here though.

• +1
@11gaijin Pin this post?

• +1
TBH as a Janitor I don't have pinning powers :(

I thought you were a Mod as well?

Sorry fellow original IM Bro. Something had to be said. TBH. NGL.

• +1
I thought you were a Mod as well?

Sorry fellow original IM Bro. Something had to be said. TBH. NGL.
I might be a mod soon. Kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
IMG 0151