Fellow looksmaxxers, have you tried rubbing semen on your face?

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game

A woman says she's found a cheap all natural alternative to conventional face creams, by slathering her face in semen.

Kelly Zolanski was first tempted to try using the bodily fluid after she saw a video online which claimed it contained all kinds of ‘nutrients and protein’ that are good for the skin.
To get her hands on some of the… erm… product, Kelly, who is single, texted her male pal asking if he would help out, which he agreed to before depositing some in a tub in her bathroom.

To use, Kelly mixes the semen with some moisturiser, because it goes ‘flaky’ as it dries.
The 26-year-old said: "It's a cheap, homemade alternative to expensive brands.
"I keep it in a jar in the fridge. I live alone so no one will need to see it when they're making breakfast.

"I put it on my face, let it dry then washed it off. I mixed it with moisturiser because it had a weird smell. He's not the healthiest person."

"Using your partner's sperm as a mask is full of a compound called spermine, which is an antioxidant which can help reduce wrinkles, smooth the skin, prevent acne or spots and give you overall healthy-looking skin."

nutrients found in semen:

• protein
  • zinc
  • magnesium
  • urea

Protein​

Collagen is a type of protein that can be beneficial for skin health. A 2019 studyTrusted Source highlights that a collagen supplement may be able to improve skin hydration and elasticity, and make it softer.

Zinc​

A 2014 studyTrusted Source reviewing the benefits of zinc for skin notes that it possesses antioxidant properties and may be able to help prevent skin damage from exposure to UV rays.

Magnesium​

Older researchTrusted Source suggests that bathing in a magnesium-rich sea salt solution may have benefits for dry skin by reducing inflammation and increasing hydration.

Urea​

Urea is a waste product from the breakdown of the amino acids found in proteins.

A 2018 review Trusted Source highlights that products that contain low doses of urea can be helpful to moisturize the skin.

just lol if you arent using your own cum to looksmax tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Toth's thot, TheAnomaly and 2 others

A woman says she's found a cheap all natural alternative to conventional face creams, by slathering her face in semen.

Kelly Zolanski was first tempted to try using the bodily fluid after she saw a video online which claimed it contained all kinds of ‘nutrients and protein’ that are good for the skin.
To get her hands on some of the… erm… product, Kelly, who is single, texted her male pal asking if he would help out, which he agreed to before depositing some in a tub in her bathroom.

To use, Kelly mixes the semen with some moisturiser, because it goes ‘flaky’ as it dries.
"I keep it in a jar in the fridge. I live alone so no one will need to see it when they're making breakfast.

"I put it on my face, let it dry then washed it off. I mixed it with moisturiser because it had a weird smell. He's not the healthiest person."

"Using your partner's sperm as a mask is full of a compound called spermine, which is an antioxidant which can help reduce wrinkles, smooth the skin, prevent acne or spots and give you overall healthy-looking skin."

• protein
  • zinc
  • magnesium
  • urea

Protein​

Collagen is a type of protein that can be beneficial for skin health. A 2019 studyTrusted Source highlights that a collagen supplement may be able to improve skin hydration and elasticity, and make it softer.

Zinc​

A 2014 studyTrusted Source reviewing the benefits of zinc for skin notes that it possesses antioxidant properties and may be able to help prevent skin damage from exposure to UV rays.

Magnesium​

Older researchTrusted Source suggests that bathing in a magnesium-rich sea salt solution may have benefits for dry skin by reducing inflammation and increasing hydration.

Urea​

Urea is a waste product from the breakdown of the amino acids found in proteins.

A 2018 review Trusted Source highlights that products that contain low doses of urea can be helpful to moisturize the skin.

yeah nope

Alternatively u could just not spill ur seed and wait for u body’s natural reuptake of the nutrients

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bensky, Preoximerianas and john2
Alternatively u could just not spill ur seed and wait for u body’s natural reuptake on the nutrients
Remember

Monkeys in the wild never fap

Monkeys locked in a cage fap every day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 15854, fjor2096 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19036
silence

I'm not into cuckmaxxing at all

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
what a bitch. she wasnt nice enough to at least jerk him off to get the semen out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16369
Sometimes I'm jacking off and my cumshot goes so high then falls down and hits my eye...is this looksmaxxing?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17311
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 9467
You should swallow them like Conor Murphy, worked for him (y) clean skin

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 17311

• protein
  • zinc
  • magnesium
  • urea

Protein​

Zinc​

Magnesium​

Urea​

Just drink the cum instead, Connor Murphy has it all figured out.