fellow manlets, do you wear lifts?

sb2214

sb2214

Iron
and if so, how much do you fraud, how tall are you, and have you ever been caught?

im 5'7 and it has honestly never been a major problem for me. Ive always been succesful with girls and been respected by guys. But Lately ive been getting annoyed more often by the little height jabs and sometimes blantent disrespect directed towards me. Im also going to college soon, so an entirely new social circle and no one to point out Ive grown. (but also dorm so people seeing me bare foot is unavoidable)

Im seriously considering 1 inch lifts because in theory i feel like they would take me out of the "notably short" range. And it seems like it would he subtle enough people wouldnt notice? if caught im fairly confident i could just say they were medical.

But on the other hand the whole thing kinda feels like gigacope to me, people will notice and just be too polite to say anything. People thinking i was insecure about my height would annoy me way more than just being 5'7 lmao.

curious for other manlet perspectives, thanks for reading.
(if you are someome who thinks its over cuz ur 5'10 and anything under 6' is manlet please rope instead of replying to this thread.)

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, greywind, acension and 2 others
It's over(I'm 5'10)

Just be confident bro

• JFL
Reactions: The Homelander
and if so, how much do you fraud, how tall are you, and have you ever been caught?

im 5'7 and it has honestly never been a major problem for me. Ive always been succesful with girls and been respected by guys. But Lately ive been getting annoyed more often by the little height jabs and sometimes blantent disrespect directed towards me. Im also going to college soon, so an entirely new social circle and no one to point out Ive grown. (but also dorm so people seeing me bare foot is unavoidable)

Im seriously considering 1 inch lifts because in theory i feel like they would take me out of the "notably short" range. And it seems like it would he subtle enough people wouldnt notice? if caught im fairly confident i could just say they were medical.

But on the other hand the whole thing kinda feels like gigacope to me, people will notice and just be too polite to say anything. People thinking i was insecure about my height would annoy me way more than just being 5'7 lmao.

(if you are someome who thinks its over cuz ur 5'10 and anything under 6' is manlet please rope instead of replying to this thread.)
It's okay bhai just find your inner light

• JFL
Reactions: yelloweyesmerchant
Im 5’8 i fraud to 5’10.5ish with AM95’s and lifts

• +1
Reactions: greywind and The Homelander

wear these type of things, actual excuse if you get called out

I fraud 5-6cm

1 inch lifts are fine, nobody will notice unless you have some best friend whos the same height as you or something

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
how much height do they add? got a link?
like a little bit over half an inch over normal soles, my mum got upsold a pair when she was shoe shopping

I'm also 5'7 and generally fraud 1.5 - 2 inches + thick soled shoe.

That said, here's my rough guidelines

0.5 inch lift - Virtually undetectable, worth doing at least this on a permanent basis for a small boost

0.75 inch lift - Pretty safe

1 inch lift - Welcome to the danger zone, but not too noticeable I think

1.5 inch and up = extreme caution required if people will see you barefoot, maybe the limit where you can believably say it's for medical reasons idk

At home I tend to wear platform slides. Yeah you can technically see the fraud but I don't think people tend to register anything unless they see you standing there much shorter than normal.

Can also put lifts in high top slippers to stay incognito but honestly fuck wearing lifts literally 24/7 if you have to do that in a dorm or something.