Fellow nazis; do we support the Holocaust being real or do we deny it?

Yes. There's alot of Asians in Russia (Chuvash and Buryatians, for example) that lower the avg penis size and height. but in America, the opposite is true, Blacks raise the average. In face average american is fat McDonalds cel 170cm 238kg, 2/10 recessed face and 10cm Dick
Screenshot 2024 07 14 at 110737 PM

Yeah these fat, obese people just keep winning and winning at the olympics

Bro Hitler DID NOT LIKE THE JEWS ONE BIT listen to his speeches translated in English I would not be surprised if the holocaust is real
Holocaust is real. The reason why some people believe that it did not exist is Germans glazing themselfs. The whole world considers them to be subhumans, and therefore they are trying to prove that the Holocaust did not happen. (only a creature worse than an animal could do something like that.) Hitler was Jewish himself tho

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
View attachment 3031877
Yeah these fat, obese people just keep winning and winning at the olympics
fat helps with this, and you are the fattest nation. Alexander Karelin is a Soviet fighter, recognized as the best fighter in history, won almost 1,000 fights and lost only once to a fat American (who also broke the rules) he is a 10 times Olympic champion btw

fat helps with this, and you are the fattest nation. Alexander Karelin is a Soviet fighter, recognized as the best fighter in history, won almost 1,000 fights and lost only once to a fat American (who also broke the rules) he is a 10 times Olympic champion btw
being Fat and Unhealthy helps in the Olympics? Track and Field? Gymnastics? Swimming? Climbing? Cycling? Any kind of Sport.
How did Rulon Cheat?

Still won lol

being Fat and Unhealthy helps in the Olympics?
because fat people are very big and heavy. Although they are weak, slow and not agile, it helps in some sports.
Track and Field? Gymnastics? Swimming? Climbing? Cycling?
fat helps in swimming. And in other sports you are lagging behind
Any kind of Sport.
How did Rulon Cheat?
View attachment 3031913
Still won lol
he won 1-0 only because he punched Karelin, which goes against the rules (and the judges were most likely bribed) It was impossible to throw him over himself, so Karelin could not get a single point, simply because Rulon is very fat. Karelin would have beaten him to death in less than a minute in a street fight.

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
because fat people are very big and heavy. Although they are weak, slow and not agile, it helps in some sports.

fat helps in swimming. And in other sports you are lagging behind
There is no sport where fat people excel in except probably slapping or wrestling, Maybe judo
Swimming has to be one of the worst ones to be fat in. You have no idea what your talking about. Swimming is one of the most taxing sports in the Olympics. Swimming is a game of Millimeters & Milliseconds. Fat & Unhealthiness have no place in any kind of olympic sport that techinal

Last edited:
There is no sport where fat people excel in except probably slapping or wrestling, Maybe judo
Swimming has to be one of the worst ones to be fat in. You have no idea what your talking about. Swimming is one of the most taxing sports in the Olympics. Swimming is a game of Millimeters & Milliseconds. Fat & Unhealthiness have no place in any kind of olympic sport.

fat helps to swim and not sink, because the density of fat is less than that of water. And the muscle density is much higher than that of water

fat helps to swim and not sink, because the density of fat is less than that of water. And the muscle density is much higher than that of water
JFL at russian iq
Laugh laughing

this is a simple physics that is studied in the 7th grade lol. And if you call Russians low iq, remember that when Americans are asked on the street about geography, for example, they can't show Africa on the map lol
Fat people should hold all the WRs in Olympic Swimming i guess based on your genius.
Jfl at believing tiktok. They make money off tricking you in those videos, they act dumb for views how can you not see this?

Fat people should hold all the WRs in Olympic Swimming i guess based on your genius.
Jfl at believing tiktok. They make money off tricking you in those videos, they act dumb for views how can you not see this?
if Americans are smart, why is it that the useful things they have created (which is considered American) are actually created by Russians? I'm talking about Google, Yandex although better and it is also Russian.

most jews died as the results of famine, the fact that they dont allow historians to do research about it tells something.

also check out david irving on this subject.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Well what they'll usually do is they'll gaslight (no pun intended) and say there was just like working camps and make themsslves seem like the victims after 'babies melting alive' in Dresden and things like that.

Exactly this, part of the reason for the Holocaust narrative is to whitewash the Allies' war effort which included killing 135k innocent people in Dresden, 200k in Hiroshima, fire bombing 90+ cities in Germany and 60+ in Japan, which burned alive millions of people. And then what the Jews did in Palestine in 1948, the Nakba. Again, this anti-war approach is how I ended up as a Holocaust revisionist. I was reading and listening to stuff about the Dresden bombing, came across Ernst Zundel, and then heard his revisionist arguments and there's not much denying them. He also described himself as a "militant pacifist" who ran away from Germany when they were rearming.

Not all revisionists are right wingers or Nazis, in fact most of the world has a hard time believing there was anything especially evil about Hitler and the Nazis and anti-Semitism because in most of the world - Africa, the Middle East, etc. - the US, UK, France, Israel are seen as the bad guys. Iran has entire conferences for Holocaust questioning, especially how it pertains to Israel, but such a conversation is banned from the discourse here. White Americans and Europeans are by far the least joopilled people on the planet, at least the older generations.

I'm not a nazi but I hate Jews

Exactly this, part of the reason for the Holocaust narrative is to whitewash the Allies' war effort which included killing 135k innocent people in Dresden, 200k in Hiroshima, fire bombing 90+ cities in Germany and 60+ in Japan, which burned alive millions of people. And then what the Jews did in Palestine in 1948, the Nakba. Again, this anti-war approach is how I ended up as a Holocaust revisionist. I was reading and listening to stuff about the Dresden bombing, came across Ernst Zundel, and then heard his revisionist arguments and there's not much denying them. He also described himself as a "militant pacifist" who ran away from Germany when they were rearming.

Not all revisionists are right wingers or Nazis, in fact most of the world has a hard time believing there was anything especially evil about Hitler and the Nazis and anti-Semitism because in most of the world - Africa, the Middle East, etc. - the US, UK, France, Israel are seen as the bad guys. Iran has entire conferences for Holocaust questioning, especially how it pertains to Israel, but such a conversation is banned from the discourse here. White Americans and Europeans are by far the least joopilled people on the planet, at least the older generations.
Sure, antisemitism comes in many shapes and intensities. Not all are nazis.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
if Americans are smart, why is it that the useful things they have created (which is considered American) are actually created by Russians? I'm talking about Google, Yandex although better and it is also Russian.
Your right. Google was late by one year on the idea. But
Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 21833 AM

84.2 Billion times in a single MONTH
Compared to Yandex
Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 21855 AM

Yandex was outclassed. Google improved upon the idea and now its favored over yandex by the entire world

Your right. Google was late by one year on the idea. But
View attachment 3032118
84.2 Billion times in a single MONTH
Compared to Yandex
View attachment 3032123
Yandex was outclassed. Google improved upon the idea and now its favored over yandex by the entire world
You misunderstood me. Google is Russian like Yandex
and in post-Soviet countries, Yandex services are used more.
And yandex services are objectively better

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
You misunderstood me. Google is Russian like Yandex
and in post-Soviet countries, Yandex services are used more.
And yandex services are objectively better
Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 70854 AM

Only countries that use Yandex.
Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 71051 AM

Besides Russia these post-soviet countries have like 3-1% of the traffic lol.
Not to mention they use google over Yandex
Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 71618 AM
Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 71451 AM
Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 71337 AM

Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 71428 AM

You get the point. its literally ONLY Russia

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
I wish both Hitler and Czar Nicholas II were in fact killing all the kikes like Jewllywood likes to tell us.

Also with Spanish Inquisition killing Jews when (((they))) were the ones doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back