Fellow teen incels, do people tell you to just not care about girls right now and just focus on school work?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I feel like they only do this to teen incels

It's funny how they just expect me to flip off a switch that makes me asexual and only care about school work and happily accepting missing out on everyone's prime (teen years) and vital milestones

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Roquefort and 13 others
Just rape, you filthy nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 19036, Jigen and 1 other person
No my parents tell me to get a GF but I can’t compete

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 24712 and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Lol my parents think I’ll get married and have kids before my sister. And are constantly asking me if I’m dating or if I lost my virginity. They’re bluepilled as fuck lol.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate and Deleted member 24444

It's funny how they just expect me to flip off a switch that makes me asexual and only care about school work and happily accepting missing out on everyone's prime (teen years) and vital milestones
No one talks to me.

Get looks first then date. If u cant even get Sheebons to like you, its over.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bold of you to assume i talk to normies

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
this is exactly correct. young chad is constantly being asked "do you have a girlfriend?" "any girls interested in you?" the assumption being he's so good looking he's obviously going to be hounded by females so why bother redirecting his focus, might as well accept it and just try to find out as much about the girl(s) so they can oversee the relationship

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 4209
ps the idea f teen sex as a milestone is a jew invention through their movies and novels. don't ruin your life by having sex as a teen

pretty sure my relatives think im gay cos still khhv at 25 despite being "normal"

i would always say to myself "just wait til college" "just wait til after college" "just wait til get a promotion" THEN it will happen :bluepill:

I always get asked if I have a gf/why don't I have a gf yet

• +1
  • JFL
Not focusing on women/looks during your teenager years is a terrible idea

Becoming a well socially adjusted adult is all about hitting the proper developmental milestones at the right agae- and most of these relate to women, if you miss out youre doomed to spend your entire 20s desperately overcompensating for it like me now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 26092 and Tabula Rasa

Becoming a well socially adjusted adult is all about hitting the proper developmental milestones at the right agae- and most of these relate to women, if you miss out youre doomed to spend your entire 20s desperately overcompensating for it like me now
Over for me with my christcuck parents. Muh „god will guide you“

I always get asked if I have a gf/why don't I have a gf yet
Birches ask me this all the time I wanna stab them in the neck. When I cheerfully say “nope” they say “why?” Like birch I dunno maybe cos you women are boring, maybe I cannot get hoes. Is it that hard for women to understand? What a odd retarded gender

JFL you have triggered me

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Growth Plate
Birches ask me this all the time I wanna stab them in the neck. When I cheerfully say “nope” they say “why?” Like birch I dunno maybe cos you women are boring, maybe I cannot get hoes. Is it that hard for women to understand? What a odd retarded gender

JFL you have triggered me
fustruated chad

i contemplate commiting suicide everyday if I don't experience teen love

nothing will ever fucking compensate for missing out on teen love and all the other joys a young chad experiences during his prime years

ps the idea f teen sex as a milestone is a jew invention through their movies and novels. don't ruin your life by having sex as a teen
massive cope

drop the cope and pick up the rope