Fellow unemployed NEETs, reveal yourselves

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
I wish I could do this forever, but my parents are pushing me to get a job, but I keep getting rejected. They want me to apply across the country as well, not just local area, so would have to move out in that case

What are you lot doing? Are you searching for jobs etc?

Tbh there's only so much job hunting you can do. So I'll spend a bit of time, but then my parents will walk in to me just playing Fortnite or moping around the house tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, watah, MoggerGaston and 11 others
19 and just started getting into this lifestyle. It's degrading. Hope I find a job before I'm too far gone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, greywind, uksucks and 5 others
19 and just started getting into this lifestyle. It's degrading. Hope I find a job before I'm too far gone.
I'm 21 and graduated 4 months ago but chose the wrong field for jobs. Anyway, a bachelor's degree on its own is pretty much useless these days. It's just it has an advantage over the even more hopeless situation of not having a degree, but still u need experience, masters degree, or connections etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Suns9999, romanstock and 1 other person
I'm 21 and graduated 4 months ago but chose the wrong field for jobs. Anyway, a bachelor's degree on its own is pretty much useless these days. It's just it has an advantage over the even more hopeless situation of not having a degree, but still u need experience, masters degree, or connections etc
On the brightside, you did graduate from college. Your parents can't be disappointed in you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Suns9999 and optimisticzoomer
🤟🏾, from Kerala

• JFL
Reactions: watah, raleqtambrobret, MA_ascender and 6 others
🖐🏿 from New Dehli

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Ascending2Tyrone, raleqtambrobret and 5 others
4 1/2 years so far, planning on doing it for the rest of my life 100% srs.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, MoggerGaston, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Just got fired

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, moreplatesmoreweigh, Clark69 and 3 others
4 1/2 years so far, planning on doing it for the rest of my life 100% srs.
Yeah I wish I could, but how?
You living with parents?
At some point they must force you

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Yeah I wish I could, but how?
You living with parents?
At some point they must force you

No I have my own place. NEET weekly salary: $500 from govt + $50 off weekly food shop from doing surveys + $50+ per week from exploiting sports betting promos = $600 a week. Rent is $220 a week for my own place. I save lots and put it in bitcoin, ima be the first millionaire from neeting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, moreplatesmoreweigh, BoredPrince and 5 others
No I have my own place. NEET weekly salary: $500 from govt + $50 off weekly food shop from doing surveys + $50+ per week from exploiting sports betting promos = $600 a week. Rent is $220 a week for my own place. I save lots and put it in bitcoin, ima be the first millionaire from neeting.
I did matched betting but ran out of sign up offers. Using ongoing promos gets me maybe £5 each weekend jfl

How tf do u get 500 a week from government?
In UK, job seekers allowance is like £70 a week. I don't have that tho
Even disability allowance is only like £100 a week or something. I don't understand how anyone can be unemployed and living alone on that income though, except maybe in council housing

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I did matched betting but ran out of sign up offers. Using ongoing promos gets me maybe £5 each weekend jfl

How tf do u get 500 a week from government?
In UK, job seekers allowance is like £70 a week. I don't have that tho
Even disability allowance is only like £100 a week or something. I don't understand how anyone can be unemployed and living alone on that income though, except maybe in council housing

Bet365 actually just increased my mega boost stake from 40 to $60 despite my being $2400 in profit so far this year. Can't explain that, they are by the far most generous site.

I live in Australia, that's how much we get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and optimisticzoomer
Bet365 actually just increased my mega boost stake from 40 to $60 despite my being $2400 in profit so far this year. Can't explain that, they are by the far most generous site.
It's £10 max stake here
I live in Australia, that's how much we get.
Fuck you. 500 aud is £255 but still better than 70. Do you get that without doing anything? Here u have to at least show you're applying for jobs

I was NEET from 2020 to start of this year and parents didn't press me, but currently in uni since it got boring and want to try something. Have a sibling a few years older who's close to mid 20s and is NEET playing video games all day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock and optimisticzoomer
Have a sibling a few years older who's close to mid 20s and is NEET playing video games all day
That's a disgrace but admirable
We can't even provide for ourselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Matthias8272
I Plan to be NEET my whole Life. There Is really no incentive when you're a MTN. Plus my parents are totally fine with it

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, romanstock, Maalik and 2 others
C
Cope is crazy, u just don't want to work. Network with people it's still not that hard to get into a job

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and the BULL
Nah, I was a NEET last year tough, have a job since 2 months tough

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
NEET for 1yr
cs graduate

• +1
C

Cope is crazy, u just don't want to work. Network with people it's still not that hard to get into a job
Obviously I don't want to work, but doesn't mean I'm not looking for work

I Plan to be NEET my whole Life. There Is really no incentive when you're a MTN. Plus my parents are totally fine with it
Living with your parents at 40 is disgusting

Obviously I don't want to work, but doesn't mean I'm not looking for work
Get some network then bhai, it's over if u don't have experience and network. I only got my job because my uni teach knew the boss of the company

Dsafsdafasdff

employment is not for lions

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Clark69 and optimisticzoomer
I live off governmentbux

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston, optimisticzoomer and uksucks
I live off governmentbux
I thought u were a teen
UK benefits are 70 a week, and council housing is reserved for single mothers with mixed race kids

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Sprinkles and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Cope
Being alive is beautiful
Yeah if you do nothing all day Is bearable. I couldn't Imagine myself going to work when there Is no HTB girlfriend waiting for me at home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, uksucks and optimisticzoomer
Yeah if you do nothing all day Is bearable. I couldn't Imagine myself going to work when there Is no HTB girlfriend waiting for me at home
Then you're not a sophisticated intellectual
I enjoy my company more than anyone else's

Then you're not a sophisticated intellectual
I enjoy my company more than anyone else's
I enjoy It too but comfortably in my room without having tò interact with normie sheeps. Wageslaving would only allow me to buy useless things that i don't Need in Exchange for a lot of stress

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, MoggerGaston, uksucks and 1 other person
I enjoy It too but comfortably in my room without having tò interact with normie sheeps. Wageslaving would only allow me to buy useless things that i don't Need in Exchange for a lot of stress
How do you spend your time usually?

How do you spend your time usually?
Usually Just on YouTube. I don't really have High aspirations. Once Upon a time i enjoyed following talk shows, politics, read philosophers, but blackpill philosophy Is above everything so all resonates to me with a way lower frequency than before. I Just kill time with no intention to build some interesting character. It's Just too brutal when you don't like your face, you don't even wish to have a girlfriend anymore because you don't like yourself in the First Place.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and uksucks
I wish I could do this forever, but my parents are pushing me to get a job, but I keep getting rejected. They want me to apply across the country as well, not just local area, so would have to move out in that case

What are you lot doing? Are you searching for jobs etc?

Tbh there's only so much job hunting you can do. So I'll spend a bit of time, but then my parents will walk in to me just playing Fortnite or moping around the house tbh
You play Fortnite? Pm me your epic Bhai :feelsgood:

Usually Just on YouTube. I don't really have High aspirations. Once Upon a time i enjoyed following talk shows, politics, read philosophers, but blackpill philosophy Is above everything so all resonates to me with a way lower frequency than before. I Just kill time with no intention to build some interesting character. It's Just too brutal when you don't like your face, you don't even wish to have a girlfriend anymore because you don't like yourself in the First Place.
Sorry to hear.
I'm younger but definitely resonate with looks/women etc running aspects of life, making you not care about anything else.

Have you considered geomaxing? My friend recently went to Colombia and ascended. Gonna join him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and optimisticzoomer
You play Fortnite? Pm me your epic Bhai :feelsgood:
Later, I can't remember it but I think it's my full name jfl so maybe

I'm not that good tho

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Later, I can't remember it but I think it's my full name jfl so maybe

I'm not that good tho
Im not good either tbh I played today because I have the iron man skin from the marvel season back in like c2s4 and I was using his flying boots and repulsors, and it was pretty fuckin fun

• +1
Im not good either tbh I played today because I have the iron man skin from the marvel season back in like c2s4 and I was using his flying boots and repulsors, and it was pretty fuckin fun
I just play reload now

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
  • +1
Sorry to hear.
I'm younger but definitely resonate with looks/women etc running aspects of life, making you not care about anything else.

Have you considered geomaxing? My friend recently went to Colombia and ascended. Gonna join him
I don't believe in geomaxxing. Brazil has his share of chads Just like Europe

I don't believe in geomaxxing. Brazil has his share of chads Just like Europe
Yeh but so does everywhere.
The point is height, status of being from wealthier country, foreigner halo.
Poorer country = less picky women, that's a fact.

Also the proof is in the pudding, my incel friend ascended. Can't argue with it. Beats rotting

Yeh but so does everywhere.
The point is height, status of being from wealthier country, foreigner halo.
Poorer country = less picky women, that's a fact.

Also the proof is in the pudding, my incel friend ascended. Can't argue with it. Beats rotting
I don't know bro. Maybe your friend was mentalcel. If you're MTN you're MTN in every single centimeter of the globe.