Fellow unemployed NEETs, reveal yourselves

My parents are threatening to kick me out if i dont find a job, do they not realise we are in the middle of an economic crisis and a recession?

I even showed them all the jobs i applied for and my mum told me to "stop making excuses for your failures"

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I don't know bro. Maybe your friend was mentalcel. If you're MTN you're MTN in every single centimeter of the globe.
Nah he is NT, just 0 social circle here.
you're MTN in every single centimeter
Yeh but the value is different. A weak MTN is Chad is Asia. Yeh you don't want Asians, but that's not the point. Location massively affects smv

Am 19 been neeting since I left high school I've gotten to point my mother doesn't care so I could probably do this as long as I want if I had a father probably not

Nah he is NT, just 0 social circle here.

Yeh but the value is different. A weak MTN is Chad is Asia. Yeh you don't want Asians, but that's not the point. Location massively affects smv
Yeah maybe he didn't really try in his homeland. Mtn Is west Is still MTN in Asia

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
I'm currently still living off of my mom at 28. Brootal

• WTF
But a white mtn would look a lot better than Indian mtns in India, so he would be better looking comparatively
He wouldn't. If you mean that MTNs are rarer in india, so are fuckable girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and optimisticzoomer
She must think you're disabled to allow that
No quite the opposite. She thinks I'm a gifted prodigy who's wasting my life bcuz I'm "lazy" (when in reality I'm a mentalcel)

• +1
No quite the opposite. She thinks I'm a gifted prodigy who's wasting my life bcuz I'm "lazy" (when in reality I'm a mentalcel)
Same
That's just delusional parents
But mine would force me to find a job at that point

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Yeah maybe he didn't really try in his homeland. Mtn Is west Is still MTN in Asia
He did. Had 60+ messages on tinder. Every single girl ghosted/flaked. He was MTB+ only.
I showed him a Chad fish, he realised it was nothing to do with what he said.
He changed location to Colombia. Found a solid MTB/ weak htb perhaps. Either way she fogs 90& of British women'.
She let him live with her rent free, cooked for him, he didn't work, got up at 2pm.

Geomaxing is legit.

join an indian scam call center as an unpaid intern for job experience

He did. Had 60+ messages on tinder. Every single girl ghosted/flaked. He was MTB+ only.
I showed him a Chad fish, he realised it was nothing to do with what he said.
He changed location to Colombia. Found a solid MTB/ weak htb perhaps. Either way she fogs 90& of British women'.
She let him live with her rent free, cooked for him, he didn't work, got up at 2pm.

Geomaxing is legit.
I would flop even in Brazil

Yeah if you do nothing all day Is bearable. I couldn't Imagine myself going to work when there Is no HTB girlfriend waiting for me at home
This.
Hibernation in my room with drugs for my weekly dosis of fun.
Usually Just on YouTube. I don't really have High aspirations. Once Upon a time i enjoyed following talk shows, politics, read philosophers, but blackpill philosophy Is above everything so all resonates to me with a way lower frequency than before. I Just kill time with no intention to build some interesting character. It's Just too brutal when you don't like your face, you don't even wish to have a girlfriend anymore because you don't like yourself in the First Place.
Exactly this, I do the same.

Used to be interested in a lot of things, now most things lost its shine since life is all about looks.

I have no ambitions to make money, because nothing i can buy is of much use to me. Not worth the time and stress to obtain the needed money in any case.

A dinner at a top restaurant is lovely, but it loses its appeal when I realize I needed to wageslave for 6 hours to afford it.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It's £10 max stake here

Fuck you. 500 aud is £255 but still better than 70. Do you get that without doing anything? Here u have to at least show you're applying for jobs

I have to apply for 4 jobs a month, which takes me 1 min just applying through seek then forwarding the email as proof to the government, and attend 1 5 min meeting with my job provider per month who just asks how everything's going, checks that I've hit my points target (have applied for 4 jobs) then says bye.

I live rurally, in the city you have to apply for 20 jobs a month and attend an appointment with your job provider every fortnight. Despite their job title being job provider, they never actually offer or provide you with any jobs. They're just compliance checkers.

• +1
I’m a uni fag

I wish I could do this forever, but my parents are pushing me to get a job, but I keep getting rejected. They want me to apply across the country as well, not just local area, so would have to move out in that case

What are you lot doing? Are you searching for jobs etc?

Tbh there's only so much job hunting you can do. So I'll spend a bit of time, but then my parents will walk in to me just playing Fortnite or moping around the house tbh

Ah the classic studying/applying for jobs for 10 hours, then taking a vidya break for 15 min and your parents coming into your room and thinking you've been playing vidya all day.

• +1