Fellowship of the PSL

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
In the council of Saint Hamudi, they all discussed what should happen in light of recent events.

St. Hamudi: Strangers from distant lands, friends of old; you've been summoned here to answer the threat of TikTok Prettyboys. The self-respect of sub8 men stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall.

Each PSL God is bound to this fate - this one doom.

O'pry: So it is true...

It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Western Degeneracy. Why not use it?

Gandy: You can not wield it. None of us can. The one Surgery answers to blackpill alone. It has no other master.

O'pry: And what would a late bloomer know of this matter?

Chico: This is no mere late bloomer. He is Saint Gandy, lord of blackpilled incels. You owe him your allegience!

O'pry: Gandy? This... is Delon's heir?

Chico: And heir to the throne of looksmax.org.

Gandy: It never began, Chico.

O'pry: Looksmax.org has no admin. Looksmax.org needs no admin.

St. BlackOps2cel: Gandy is right. We can not use it.

St. Hamudi: You have only one choice. The surgery must be destroyed.

Barrett: Then what are we waiting for? *Barrett T poses and strikes the surgery with his thick warrior skull and prominent cheekbones.
Barrett: Arghh! *Barrett bounces back and gets most of his facial body fat surgically removed.

St. Hamudi: The surgery can not be destroyed, Barrett son of Barrett, by any minmaxxing we here possess. It was made by the rotters of Mount Blackpill. Only there it can be unmade. It must be taken deep into incels.is and cast back into the depressive chasm from whence it came.

One of you must do this.
*A brief silence

O'pry: One does not simply login into incels.is. It's blue boards are guarded by more than just admins. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the spirit of Elliott Rodger is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland riddled with cum stains, chicken tendies and doritos. The very air you breath is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand masccopers can you do this. It is folly.

Chico: Have you heard nothing Lord Hamudi has said? It must be destroyed!

*Much bickering occurs among the attendants of the council. As the intensity of the arguments increase, determination dawns on @Blackgymmax 's face. He stands forward and tries to make his voice heard.

Blackgymmax: I will take it!
*But since he is heightmogged by most of the PSL gods, no one hears him or takes him seriously at first.
Blackgymmax: I will take the surgeries! Though - I do not know the medical cost.

St. Ops2cel: Then I'll gladly help you undertake this surgery as long as it is yours to undertake.

Gandy: If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will.
You have my jaw.
Chico: And you have my maxilla.
Barrett: And my zygos!

----------------------------------

One Chad to mog them all! And in the darkness, cuck them!

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, N3CR0P3D0, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
include St. Mizrahi please
Screenshot 2023 07 22 123303

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
In the council of Saint Hamudi, they all discussed what should happen in light of recent events.

St. Hamudi: Strangers from distant lands, friends of old; you've been summoned here to answer the threat of TikTok Prettyboys. The self-respect of sub8 men stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall.

Each PSL God is bound to this fate - this one doom.

O'pry: So it is true...

It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Western Degeneracy. Why not use it?

Gandy: You can not wield it. None of us can. The one Surgery answers to blackpill alone. It has no other master.

O'pry: And what would a late bloomer know of this matter?

Chico: This is no mere late bloomer. He is Saint Gandy, lord of blackpilled incels. You owe him your allegience!

O'pry: Gandy? This... is Delon's heir?

Chico: And heir to the throne of looksmax.org.

Gandy: It never began, Chico.

O'pry: Looksmax.org has no admin. Looksmax.org needs no admin.

St. BlackOps2cel: Gandy is right. We can not use it.

St. Hamudi: You have only one choice. The surgery must be destroyed.

Barrett: Then what are we waiting for? *Barrett T poses and strikes the surgery with his thick warrior skull and prominent cheekbones.
Barrett: Arghh! *Barrett bounces back and gets most of his facial body fat surgically removed.

St. Hamudi: The surgery can not be destroyed, Barrett son of Barrett, by any minmaxxing we here possess. It was made by the rotters of Mount Blackpill. Only there it can be unmade. It must be taken deep into incels.is and cast back into the depressive chasm from whence it came.

One of you must do this.
*A brief silence

O'pry: One does not simply login into incels.is. It's blue boards are guarded by more than just admins. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the spirit of Elliott Rodger is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland riddled with cum stains, chicken tendies and doritos. The very air you breath is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand masccopers can you do this. It is folly.

Chico: Have you heard nothing Lord Hamudi has said? It must be destroyed!

*Much bickering occurs among the attendants of the council. As the intensity of the arguments increase, determination dawns on @Blackgymmax 's face. He stands forward and tries to make his voice heard.

Blackgymmax: I will take it!
*But since he is heightmogged by most of the PSL gods, no one hears him or takes him seriously at first.
Blackgymmax: I will take the surgeries! Though - I do not know the medical cost.

St. Ops2cel: Then I'll gladly help you undertake this surgery as long as it is yours to undertake.

Gandy: If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will.
You have my jaw.
Chico: And you have my maxilla.
Barrett: And my zygos!

----------------------------------

One Chad to mog them all! And in the darkness, cuck them!
20221031 142513

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit