Felt like a living god after getting positive social interaction with a cashier last week

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
she was old and had glasses + a lazy eye which is probably why she wasn’t able to recognize me as a subhuman with bad energy and wrong phenotype

I bought a bunch of chocolate bars and she made a joke about it and then told me she likes that chocolate brand.

I felt like god after for legit 1 hour afterwards, legit euphoric exiting the door.

some young females gave me the normal look of mild disgust while one of them said “I feel like we’ve missed out on some of the opportunities with hot guys we could have got” was putting milk in my shopping cart and brought me back to reality

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, RecessedChinCel, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
My family and I visited the same restaurant twice last week.

One lady was standing on the entrance and was handing out menus to everyone who enters.

Her eye area was soo cute and they all wore like long dresses bc of the restaurant style or something. She is soo cute.

So anyway the second time we went there she smiled at me in a friendly way. Thats literally all.

Didn't stop thinking about her for 4 days now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, incel194012940 and |Daddy_Zygos|
she was old and had glasses + a lazy eye which is probably why she wasn’t able to recognize me as a subhuman with bad energy and wrong phenotype

I bought a bunch of chocolate bars and she made a joke about it and then told me she likes that chocolate brand.

I felt like god after for legit 1 hour afterwards, legit euphoric exiting the door.

some young females gave me the normal look of mild disgust while one of them said “I feel like we’ve missed out on some of the opportunities with hot guys we could have got” was putting milk in my shopping cart and brought me back to reality
My family and I visited the same restaurant twice last week.

One lady was standing on the entrance and was handing out menus to everyone who enters.

Her eye area was soo cute and they all wore like long dresses bc of the restaurant style or something. She is soo cute.

So anyway the second time we went there she smiled at me in a friendly way. Thats literally all.

Didn't stop thinking about her for 4 days now
bro that's sad

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
"last week"

go out more faggot

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Accelerator
I am going out today and I will cold approach just to get rejected as an Indi(ch)a(d)n male and share it here

What no pussy does to a mf.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940